TRIVANTIS

TRIVANTIS Employee Reviews

Immediate peers were a pleasure to work with. Upper managers did little to provide a good culture. While I was there, the owners were fixated on dumping the company for as much profit as possible.
Cons
No growth
The work the company did (e-Learning software and support) was important and fun. The technical side was ad hoc but reasonably functional and we support staff were highly empowered to serve customers in any way. The management was in flux at the time and then new executorship made sudden and rash changes that truly soured my experience there, losing my job with no transition option with one day's notice!
Pros
Wide range of capabilities up for grabs by whoever wanted to make a difference for their customer.
Cons
Nothing except the rude termination of an awesome experience
Great company culture. Fun work environment. Get your job done and everything will run smoothly. Everyone is very friendly and each day at work is enjoyable.
Lack of leadership and zero diversity in leadership. Unprofessional and misguided leaders with no proper educational requirements for positions. Now selling again.
The best benefit this company has is the people. However, this place is horrible for job advancement, competitive salary/benefits, and anything to do with advancing your career.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Cons: Poor Management Poor Direction Lack of Job Security Multiple Lay-offs Infighting Favoritism Hostile Work Environment Dated technology Tight Budgets Pros: A few nice people left there that survived the latest cuts. Not many left at all.
Thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Smart, solution-oriented people working on a common goal. I loved it. Was involved in several projects so every day was different. Writing, editing, graphic design, re-writing. Lots of communication and enjoyed reporting status.
Pros
Smart people
Cons
Pros: very relaxed work environment, coworkers and people are kind and friendly Cons: Huge disconnect between the different departments to the point of not understanding where or what direction the product is going. no room to grow with projects more often than not cancelled so there is not record or proof of said project one can put in a portfolio. the comfortable atmosphere is a guise to blind you from that fact that there is no ladder to climb or place of improvement.
Multiple opportunities for advancement if successful in role Ability to be key contributor to a small/growing company Often worked long days/stressful environment Great colleagues that worked as a team in the best interest of the company
Its a small company with a little startup feel. I interned there in QA and had a great time. interns don't make much but i got good job experience and make good friends. would definitely work there again and regret not taking a position after my internship.
Pros
Relaxing, friendly
The company used to be productive and the environment was nice to work in. Recently, the company came in and terminated the entire Cincinnati staff via a 5 minute phone call by the CEO. This was done so the company could relocate to Florida. We were all told we could try and reapply for our position if we would like to move to Florida. It would not be a guarantee, nor would our pay or existing vacation time go along with it, only that we could reapply.
Pros
Lower level employees great to work with
Cons
Upper level management don't seem to know how to run company/lack of good benefits
  1. Employee Reviews