TriWire Engineering Solutions

TriWire Engineering Solutions Employee Reviews in Tewksbury, MA

Tewksbury, MA12 reviews

cabletoolreimbursebenefithourtrucktechtrain

Entrepenural Spirit

Good company that has experienced great growth. Lots of opportunities to continue to do so and be better. Sometimes you get the family oriented feel although it is a company with over 1000 employees.

Pros

The people

Cons

Stress levels

Worst job ever

I had all the knowledge and have worked doing cable for 10 years before this. I was being worked ragged with no bathroom break or never had a chance to have lunch during a 12 hour shift and had to pay for gas out of my own pocket only to figure out I was only making 6 dollars an hour with the "points" system they use to pay you. They are only looking for a sucker.

TriWire Engineering Solutions insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

unpleasant place to work

I would rather not say anything at all about this company. It was not a good working experience for me. I did not agree with the way they did business and that is why I left.

I definitely do not recommend TriWire

There was absolutely no training provided at all. No teamwork and a sink or swim environment. The position is extremely stressful and when you take the Dispatching position there is no one to turn to if you have a question.

review summary

I would reccomend working at this company however, there has been a lot of turnover lately which has affected my working environment in a negative way.

enjoyable work environment and room to grow

This company is a great company to work for. My managers are awesome. They continue to push me to grow with the company further and if I ever need anything I know I can rely on them to guide me in the right direction. This job is perfect for anyone fresh out of school or looking for a career change. There are endless amount of possibilities here and management is willing to work with you, if you put in the effort.

benefits

Cons

can be stressful depending on time of year

I'm truly blessed to have been working at Triwire for the past 14 years. This company took a young, inexperienced college grad under their wing and continuously mentored me into my Vice President position today. Upper managements vision of what they wanted Triwire to be consistently provided growth opportunities, new job positions, travel experiences, and now most importantly an opportunity to be part owner of this great company the employees have worked so hard for. Great place to work!

Pros

Growth opportunities, travel experiences, employee owned

Cons

Open on holidays

Have you ever wanted to OWN a piece of the company you work for?

As a part of the TriWire team, you are a valued member of a company that believes that hard work and perseverance should be rewarded. A typical day in the life of this company is structured and supported by management. Throughout my time here, I have learned that the more commitment you put into this role, the more the company will work for you. The culture is supportive, fun and family-oriented. The hardest part of this job would be keeping up with the growth, it takes an organized professional who is looking to grow a career. At the end of the day, as an employee owned company, the work I put in is going to exponentially affect the long term outcome of this company, so why should I give less than 150% as an employee owner!

Pros

Benefits, ownership, Pto, vacation, 401K, company events

Cons

Hard work requires longer hours some days.

Extraordinary place of work

THIS COMPANY IF THE BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR. Everyone cares about each other. Managers and supervisors care a lot about their employees. Benefits are awesome. Its a team work place.

Certainly not a career

Company is definitely "blue collar"mentality. They are quick to reduce wages based on performance, but do not compensate those who excel. Most of mgmt is a relative or a school buddy of the owner so unless you marry in to the family- you are not going anywhere in the company. Owner/CEO is completely out of touch with his employees. Wages are low, benefits are sub-par. Don't waste your time.

Pros

None- seriously

Cons

Poor benefits/vacation. No growth unless you are related

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TriWire Engineering Solutions?

good clean office enviornment with fast paced work

-i arrive in the morning star up my computer l, log in to my everyday aplications -how to dispatch cable techs -manegement is not organized very poor decision making -co worker a re friendly easy to get along with -the hardest part of the job is the stress u accumulate on a daily basis -my hours and days offare very enjoyable

Pros

paid holidays

Cons

bad manegment

Horrible place to work!!

I processed the work hours for the technicians. A few of my coworkers in my department were logging the technicians out for the wrong times and jobs completed, which was resulting in the technicians getting paid for less or more hours than they actually worked. I gathered evidence that proved that my coworkers were purposely processing inaccurate hours worked for the technicians and showed it to my boss(owners mother). My boss basically didn't take this as a serious issue and claimed that I was making most of the mistakes and that she was constantly fixing my mistakes. 1) she never mentioned to me in the past that I was making mistakes, 2) she said she did not have a list of my mistakes, she only had a list of my coworkers mistakes, 3) she made up an excuse for my coworkers every time I brought this issue up to her. I brought this issue up to her multiple times. I was a part time employee hired to work 25 hours a week. My boss would get mad if I did not work 40 hours a week or overtime. If I did work 25+ hours a week she would complain to my supervisor that I was working more than I was supposed to. I eventually quit due to the childish behaviors of a few of my coworkers and i thought the company was being unethical. STAY AWAY from this place, but if you have no other option but to work here, I suggest...... If you are a technician for triwire engineering you should keep track of your jobs completed and hours worked. The time and attendance reps most of the time won't process the correct amount of jobs completed or hours worked. If you are a time and attendance representative -

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Boss, some employees, unethical company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TriWire Engineering Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits