Trojan Labor Employee Reviews

Day labor
Employee (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNSeptember 20, 2018
I love they pay you at the end of each day. The management is not bad i believe that the early morning waiting process gets to the desk workers. I dislike u have to show up before everyone else just to get paid for that day
Good place to make fast money.
Plumber (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 16, 2018
Worked here until I was let go for no transportation. This place is just a temporary job placement service. If you do not have a way of transportation you won't last very long.
Pros
Good place to make fast money.
Cons
It's all about favorites and if you have a car.
Great for if you need money fast, and a flexible schedule
General and Skilled Labor (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLSeptember 16, 2018
I don't have much other than what I just stated.Its great if you need quick money, although it won't be a lot of money. You get paid everyday; but you may end up working with some shady characters. You don't have to worry about being in trouble if you can't make it in because the work is on a daily basis. Its very flexible in terms of scheduling.
Pros
Flexibility; easy to become an employee
Cons
Pay isn't very much, and you could end up working with some shady characters
perfect job
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCSeptember 14, 2018
the reason why I said this is a perfect job pay good well great every week hard work pays off no boss on your tail explains what to do in the morning job done move on or if you have questions always was a perfect answer no fuse no fight
Good learning experiencing.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 10, 2018
During my time with Trojan I learned many techniques and proper uses for tools. It was a good learning experience for myself. The only drawback is the lack of benefits.
Construction hard work
Construction Worker (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 9, 2018
Payment is made by the end of the day or week. out in the sun and the work is hard .have to be hydrated at all times. you have the opportunity to meet general contractors and people in high places that can teach you better accomplishments.
Pros
Free water
Cons
Hard work sometimes in the sun
Rough Work
Construction Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brevard County, FLSeptember 4, 2018
A typical day at work is doing general labor for construction companies that need people to do the back breaking work no one else wants to do like digging ditches or laying sod for example.
Trojan Labor is a good place to work with various job opportunities in various cities and states.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 28, 2018
show up wait on work assignment pick up ticket and go to place of job assignment . management commends good work and good workers sometimes with bonus points it is a day labor type or work so a lot of their of their jobs a construction type work. it is really hard to say what the hardest part of the job is but one thing i have found difficult is working out in real hot weather or real cold weather. the most enjoyable part is know that i did a good job and contributed in make others day a little better by doing so.
Pros
free lunches depending on boss
Cons
short breaks
activity room
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 28, 2018
Quality attitude that is based on your job description. Learning new techniques about what works for you and mostly for others while accepting the difficult or easy role of the job itself.

Managing your schedule along with the income you've earned creates a more better workshop.

Learning to become better.

when the job is complete.
Pros
Free Dr. screenings etc.
Cons
no breaks, more free food during lunch.
It's was good in the beginning
Construction Worker (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 28, 2018
They used to send me out on jobs in till a few weeks ago management is a mess and somebody is always fighting over nothing and there's a lot of negativity walking around and I don't wish to work in a environment full of negativity and I think it's time for a change and better opportunity plus most of the employees there are ex cons and I've never been in hand cuffs.
Pros
One hour lunch
Cons
Problems with getting paid on time
the job help start my career
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 21, 2018
the job was great at given work the security of the job was not sufficient. It was a labor pool which depended on contracts but I learned and gained a lot of experience.
Pros
Skill learning
Cons
No benefits
Trojan Labor is a temporary agency. There are opportunities to be hired by a company through Trojan. It just depends on what you are looking for.
Skilled Tradesman (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALAugust 17, 2018
Trojan Labor is a temporary agency. The work is temporary. There are opportunities to be hired on by a company using Trojan Labor and this all happens legally. It depends on what you are looking for.
Pros
Set your own schedule
Cons
No gurantees
Started as Construction clean-up.Advanced to Skilled construction Laborer.
Skilled Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 16, 2018
Started as Construction clean-up Laborer . Within 16 months I had Advanced myself to Skilled construction Laborer by having and using my own tools. 13.00 an hour
Was The most I made as a skilled Laborer for Trojan Labor.
Pros
Constant Work.
Cons
Low Pay
open
Clean up crew (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 15, 2018
well my days are all way good when i work for trojan most enjoyable is pay every day nothen hard about it managment is good
Pros
na
Cons
na
its always a good day at trojan
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 14, 2018
it was always a good day at trojan if i got sent out on a job. It was always a good day i worked with good people. The hardest part of the job was always taking the trash. The easiest job on the job is getting a drink of water.
Pros
getting water while on the job
Cons
short breaks
Good employees
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COAugust 13, 2018
Love working with the employees on different job sites the boss is great she make me laugh to make sure you have a good day while on the job they have different jobs on a daily
Kool
LABORER (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 13, 2018
Cool work place...... Too many different locations not too many full time placements but overall its work so its good earnings no problems finding work
Need money?
All tasks assigned (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLAugust 10, 2018
If you dont mind a hard days work and need money now? This is a great way to keep afloat till you find a permanent job. You will work everyday if you desire or take a day off to put in applocations.
Low paying and unsteady work days.0
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 10, 2018
This was a minimum wage job and you did not get to work everyday. This was construction cleanup and most of the larger construction companies. These companies did not hire their own people and instead used temporary workers to do all the work.
Trojan labor
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNAugust 1, 2018
It was all work and no play. Everyday was pretty much quite. I got pick often to go to a job site and that's what kept me going back to work. They cared about you at trojan labor.
Pros
Always worked
Cons
They kept moving their location