TRS-RenTelco Employee Reviews

Great Work Environment
Calibration Technician One (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMay 6, 2017
Low pressure work environment with encouraging/helpful co-workers. They value their employees and reward hard work. Calm, quiet workstations with plenty of space and properly maintained equipment.
Pros
Flexible Work Hours
Cons
Job security with a nice company and decent pay
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXNovember 7, 2016
26 year old artist/musician seeking employment to help fund my music career. Willing to put everything I have into what needs to be done all I need is an opportunity to show what I'm made of. So in closing I'm looking for a company that will allow me to do just that.
Great employees
Sr. Account Manager (Current Employee) –  DFWSeptember 8, 2014
There are many employees with 10+ years in this company. Good environment. very equal opportunity company.
Good Management varies by department but over all it can be managed depending on your attitude. Great perks provided by upper management for all employees like free lunches and recognitions.
Down fall is no opportunity to grow within and pay is not increased as it should.
Company really shares successes with all employees and departments.
REGIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPER (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TexasFebruary 19, 2013
This company believes in allowing employees to be self-motivated after employees are given their goals. You are rewarded well for achieving your goals with gift cards, lunches, trophies and bonuses.
Pros
rewarded with free lunches for reaching goal each month goal was achieved
Cons
repetitive work
Great work environment with in house gym and game room
Tier II Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 19, 2012
Great work environment

Good management

Not a difficult job
Pros
long lunches