TRU VUE Employee Reviews

Fast paced but friendly workplace
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Faribault, MNMay 9, 2018
A typical day here I would clock in at least a minute early, and get to the meeting room before 6am, we would have our daily stretches and the supervisor and others would go over performance, quality issues, and etc. we would then begin working at 6:30 to relieve the night shift. Usually, we would be assigned to a certain station and rotate 4 times a day every 3 hours. The culture of the workplace was good overall people could have some fun while working hard because we had to work together. Management usually did a good job of keeping production going well and fixing problems, but sometimes treated production workers poorly. Hardest part of the job was in high stress situations when corporate was rushing to get a project done and they were putting a lot of pressure on us we could make no mistakes but had to move very fast at the same time. Overall I learned how to focus better and be more proficient in my work ethic.
Pros
Nice lunchroom, job security, work with hands, work in teams
Cons
unpaid lunch, strenuous work, very fast paced
I really liked my boss
Executive Assistant to President (Former Employee) –  Countryside, ILJanuary 14, 2018
I looked forward to going to work. I really liked my boss, I liked the different challenges I had daily. Everyone I worked with was great, not much down time.
great place
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Faribault, MNSeptember 24, 2017
great people and relaxing at times. Best boss that you could ask for only negative is the working hours and the off setting work days. Overall a great place.
Pros
great people
Cons
work hours
Great place to work, great people to work with
Production (Current Employee) –  Faribault, MNMarch 20, 2017
Tru Vue has great people to work with. The problem solving is done with a group to better understand the problem and brainstorm solutions, especially on weekends when managers are off. It is very fast paced. Tru Vue is an organization that does always look for continuous improvement ideas. Management listens to concerns and works toward solutions.
Pros
Production works only 13 days a month with full pay and benefits
Cons
Small organization, limited advancement opportunities
Great place to get your feet wet in warehouse work
Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Faribault, MNNovember 16, 2016
Typical day includes meetings at shift change, then assignments and work. If in process, your duties will include design control, scanning samples, and running coater.
Pros
paid holidays, and decent benefits
Cons
working nights has no support from dayshift support staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRU VUE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2