TruBridge Employee Reviews

Life and day at TruBridge
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 15, 2018
Enrolling customers into Medicare Plans. Educating those new to Medicare, signing up customers for dental, vision, and prescription plans as well. Very long hours.
Pros
Excellent Pay with bonus
Cons
Company under paid employees, according to the Class Action lawsuit, that many employees participated in and won 2016.
Claim audits
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  RemoteAugust 3, 2018
I work claim audits, some days there are numerous claims to review, other days looking for wok I had no training and I am doing job from my previous experience
Pros
Nine paid holidays
Cons
Hour lunch
Too much riff raff
Agent Team Member (Current Employee) –  OhioJuly 29, 2018
Well go in quiet at 1st then very noisy. Learned quite a bit for me. Did a good job in spite of the issues.Most Management are to busy to really worry what employees are doing. Just sell the product you will be fine. Very bad communication. I enjoyed the job I was doing. Agents are on a merit program stressful to stay on tract. AEP you will be fine. But does 3 months make the job ok rest of the 9.months. Good for the younger people start out job.
Pros
wage ok
Cons
Health insurance
great job
Customer Service Representative, Biller (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJune 26, 2018
I actually loved working for this company. There are plenty ways for you to move to different positions. This is one of the few jobs I've worked in my life that I would go back too
Great company
Coding Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Arab, ALJune 26, 2018
TruBridge is a great place to work for remote medical coders. It is very flexible with hours - day or night. We have biweekly team meeting on our coding team.
Pros
work from home
Cons
lack of coding work
Not the place to recommend
Payment Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAJune 17, 2018
I would never recommend this place to anyone. The women that work here are messy and two-faced, the manager/floor manager being the messiest one. The floor manager is constantly on her cell phone or walking around talking to one of friends instead of doing work.

We had an issue with bedbugs, wasn't handled very well. They treated as if it was not a serious issue. The women's bathroom is always nasty, toilets are overflowing, one toilet is broken. Carpet is dirty and needs to be replaced. there are no good air vents in the place. No windows.

The training is very short and they expect you to know everything once you have finished the 5day training.
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
pay
Do not wish to write a review
Medical Insurance Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lanett, ALJune 14, 2018
I learned a great deal about insurance claims while in this position.
The workday was typically the same day after day, and not much supervision is needed.
Senior Medical Billing Specialist
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALJune 8, 2018
Trubridge is overall a good company. The billing department needs bi-weekly continued training. Private Pay as well. They rarely offer anyone a position unless you are "in the circle". Trubridge hired several new employees who made exactly what employees who have been there for 5-12 years were making. Lost 5 employees that I am aware of within 2-3 weeks.(probably more) Upper Management needs to open their eyes to what is really going on before Trubridge lose more big contracts. Supervisors stopped caring about the people they are in charge of due to work overload. We are paid 25-50% under the national avarage. While uppermanagement is getting $60,000 for bonus's for our work. How would I know this? Well SOMEONE accidentally left a bonus sheet as well as employee salary paperwork on the printer which was passed around to a few people. It really depressed us long timers seeing newbies make what we make after all the years we gave.
Pros
A1 Health Benefits Offered
Cons
No room to advance
Poor Overall
Payment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marshall, MNMay 31, 2018
Training is not the best. You're given an overload of information and expected to remember it. You're thrown to the wolves shortly after. Management could care less about you making your calls in a day. You're given 200+ accounts to check but only get credit for calls made. You get written up on hear say with no proof or chance to defend yourself. PTO and insurance is really good. Pay is low.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Pay, Poor Management
Almost like a family setting
Payment Resolution Representative (Former Employee) –  Pottsville, PAMay 23, 2018
Can be stressful at times but you learn to juggle it all together and become part of the flow and breathe. Pay varies once your employed there, pay raise within evaluation and performance.
Pros
1 hour lunch 2 15 min breaks
Cons
Pay should be higher than what they start you off for the work performed
Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 20, 2018
I really wish I didn’t have to write about this job. This job is very stressful and you have to be able to ignore it. It is not organized and the pay is low for what you have to deal with on a daily basis
It is horrible!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAMay 14, 2018
Managers are messy, the only way you will survive here is if you become the managers best friend. They do not help you and the pay is little. Why would new Agents make more than old agents? Some workers are ok. Managers sit down and holler all day and use their phones while talking about other employees, I would not recommend anyone to work here. Needs new professional managers who are trained properly and it is too many women. Bathrooms are unsanitary and work place needs to be remodeled
Pros
1 hr lunch
Cons
None at all
This a good place to get started
Insurance Biller (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 7, 2018
Trubridge does not have advancement in the company but this is a good place to get started in your billing career. There is not much for me to say about this company.
Several Shifts to Choose From
Agent (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAMay 6, 2018
When I worked for them there were several shift to choose from which was helpful for people going to school or other needs. It was good to know what was expected of you and then you just followed it.
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pottsville, PAMay 4, 2018
Management sits in their seats and yells
To take calls holding. You get written up for anything possible. Manager talks about employees to other employees. Management gets a percentange of the payments you take and you do not get anything besides hourly rate. After working their almost two years you won’t even make the $25,000/yr mark. If you want to advance you need to know who to brown nose. There are some benefits to the job but honestly the atmosphere is very stressful and most people do not make it out of training.
Pros
Eto time immeditately, 9 pd holidays
Cons
Have to work one half Saturday a month
Was in the first hiring class for the company was new in the area
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE (Former Employee) –  Frackville, PAApril 26, 2018
I think if you like collections this would be a great place for you to work. They tend to make the job just up dating and helping patients and hospitals up date their records. However they are more about collecting the payments for the hospital then updating the records correctly.
Last resort job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAApril 21, 2018
They’re too focused on mess than the job. Pay is too low with no bonus ... most unprofessional job !!!!!
I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone in Monroe unless you really need a job.
I quit within the first few days ..
Pros
No pros at all
Cons
Dealing with the mess
How can you pay the entry level people more than the dedicated people that have stuck with the company?
Payment Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pottsville, PAApril 18, 2018
This is a joke. Management, they are nice people. The way things are managed is terrible. Also why would you want to work for a company that pays their employees less than the new hires?! It is absolutely disrespectful. What a horrid company to work for.
Pros
The people.
Cons
The rediculous lack of respect towards current dedicated employees.
Stressful
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 5, 2018
Managers don't always have expwrience working positions they are over. System issues are ridiculous. Pay per hour is not complementary to the amount of work dumpex in your lap. Poor training by managers when you get on the floor. Classes do not give needed skills for coming out on floor to work.
Let me be honest
Payment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 4, 2018
You have 5 days to learn 30 chapters. On day 6 you're on the phone. It's unlike any training you've probably ever attended. You actually learn most of the information outside of training. It's FAST paced. You have to be able to learn QUICKLY and meet your quota/stats or you won't be there long! Pay is low for what's expected. You're basically doing collections for hospital bills BUT, you have to learn each hospitals rules/regulations for that state. You have to learn how to run eligibility for insurance, set up and decipher claims to explain to patients. It's unending. If you can't adapt quickly to changes or resolves problems on your own, it's not the job for you.
Pros
Overtime often available
Cons
Little management support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TruBridge. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

4.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight