TruBridge Employee Reviews

Pay
Billing Specialist/ Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALDecember 9, 2018
The job is a good relax job but the pay is not very good for the work. The raises not much and promotions is very slow. The company about who you know.
Benefits
Cons
Pay
Relaxed
Compliance Analyst/ case management (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHJanuary 11, 2019
Typical day was listen to calls that agents made to sell Medical Advantage plans were compliant. I learned that it was the job that I enjoyed doing. Management was there for you when you needed to ask questions. Workplace culture is relaxed. The hardest part is listen to a call and the agent is rude or mean to the client. Enjoyable part is when you hear a call that makes you laugh or know that that client is in the right hands of that agent.
Pros
Pay, Hours and Management
Cons
Temporary
Prejudice prevails
Payment Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 24, 2019
Poor management, high turn over, low morale, lack of proper training for the tasks that are expected. Be prepared to be thrown out to the call center with minimum training by the 'Education Department'. You will be talked down to by supervisors unless you are in their little friend group. They will retaliate against you if you question anything. Complete lack of professional behavior. Job seeker, beware.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Expensive healthcare
Nice job
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALDecember 16, 2018
I loved working for Trubridge. It is that the Support Representative are not experienced to help when you have a problem or question about something and they will throw you under the bus to save their jobs.
Pros
Excellent pay and benefits
Cons
No help when needed
No room for growth within company
MEDICAL PAYMENT POSTER (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 4, 2019
There is no room for growth within the company and feel I wasted my time. Pay is very poor and management is horrible. When you make a complaint they retaliate and just make things that much harder on you. The teams are clicky and most have worked together at other jobs before coming here so they think it's still ok to talk inappropriate on staff meeting calls and think it's funny and the manager calls it "team building."

I wish I would have thought the hiring offer through more and that's my fault and now I'm paying for it.
Pros
Flexible schedules, hour lunches, incentives
Cons
Pay, Management
Great employer!
Service Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 15, 2019
I am a new employee to TruBridge and am still very happy that I made the decision to join this company. They have a fantastic benefits program and the Managers are very willing to assist staff with careers goals.

TruBridge has many employees that have been here for well over 20 years and I hope to be one of them too.
Pros
Great benefits, nice work area, good hours, weekends off, holidays
Cons
Cubicles
Great Short Term Option
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHDecember 7, 2018
Company is well managed with Leaders that care for each team member and takes time to show them this daily. They feed you constantly make sure you're well nourished. Department Leads and coworkers are always willing to help. There are daily Raffles and Bonus Prizes.
Pros
Fun, Flexible work schedule, Relaxed Environment, Awesome Managers
Cons
low Pay rate, Seasonal position can end at any time.
OK place to work
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALNovember 24, 2018
The best thing about working for TruBridge is the benefits. Management will talk down to you if you allow them to and management is great for sending out emails, but will not pick up the phone if you call with a question. They have a high turnover rate.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Poor management
Ups and Downs
Inpatient/Outpatient Medical Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALOctober 20, 2018
There offered good benefits and decent pay. I had a good relationship with my manager. However, they were willing to violate my ethics and integrity in order to keep contracts.
Pros
Benefits, pay, most of the management
TruBridge
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Canton OhioNovember 21, 2018
A typical work day would be saing Insurance through telesales. i was licensed and trained very well. the management was very helpful. The workplace environment was excellent and professional. the hardest part of the job was not being able to meet the people I was enrolling face to face as top producer. the most enjoyable part of the job was my accomplishments as top producer and receiving the presidential award.
Pros
Helping many medicare beneficiaries
Cons
Departing from the position
Relationships can be tricky
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALNovember 15, 2018
Lacks the opportunity to explore different positions within the company. I would like to see upper management meet more with the employees at all levels for feedback.
Great place to start but don't get sucked in
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 22, 2019
Great place to start a career to learn the business basics and to be micromanaged; build some experience then go somewhere that appreciates you. Micromanaging does have some benefit to the employee such as learning other's expectation and setting your sights on how to do tasks up to standard the next and each subsequent time.
Pros
Management style for those wanting to learn how to focus outcomes
Cons
Career growth, management, hours, work expectation vs pay
Pay wasn't worth much
Agent (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJanuary 23, 2019
Pay was too low. All the work is not worth the pay. Management care more about customers then employees. Its all about who you know in management. Show favor. Messy. Didn't mind the work. Just wasn't worth the pay.
Pros
Work was easy
Cons
Pay management
Up beat atmosphere with room to advance in areas through out the company .
Compliance Specialist and trainer (Current Employee) –  North Canton, OH 44720October 22, 2018
Been at the company when it was owned by one owner in which is now owned by a corporation (TZ insurance) and growing greatly . It is a call center fo Medicare recipients and life insurance also. Company has medical benefits with a 401K plan . Paid vacation , which acumalates with your seniority . Maximum 3 weeks . The Company hires every year (between October 15 to Dec 7) is the busy season and weeds out to increase employees where needed.
Pros
Healthcare and vacation days
Cons
Sitting in a chair all day with no hands on or helpful avenues to help people
Loud call center free lunches
Compliance Representative (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHOctober 21, 2018
There was a ping pong game but who has time for that. If you like it loud and perfume sprayed all day and no enforcements of their written policies go for it. Ok for a starting job. I loved my job.. Supervisor did not care and was very confused most of time. He had a lot more put on him new company new rules. . So, young and just starting or waiting for a better job ok. If you take things more serious and want a good job and good benefits this job is not for you.You will make good money for 3 months (open Enrolment) after that lucky to reach goal.
Pros
free lunch (alot) and water and ice
Cons
Terrible insurance
Incredible company
Sales Supervisor and Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHAugust 29, 2018
TruBridge was an amazing place to work. They train people very well, the managers actually CARE about their people. The company pays very well; I doubled my previous income pretty much straight out of the gate.

Lots of companies talk about being family friendly and having a family atmosphere. TruBridge actually delivers on both! Lots of companies promise an ability to earn good money; TruBridge delivers on that as well.

Advancement potential is good - perform, and let people know you want to move up, and you will. At a previous employer, no matter how well I performed, HR wouldn't even interview me for advancement. At TruBridge, I was promoted to Sales Supervisor 11 MONTHS after I was hired as an agent.

You are surrounded by motivated, friendly people who genuinely care about you.

Which is good, because while it's the best paying sales job I've ever had ($50K+ 1st year), had the lowest stress I've experienced in a sales environment, and definitely had the best culture I've ever experienced outside of the Military . . .

. . . the job is still Telemarketing work and Insurance sales. Not exactly a low-stress career field.
Pros
AWESOME culture, great potential earnings
Cons
Its Telemarketing and Insurance Sales.
Horrible work environment
Payment Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LASeptember 4, 2018
My daily routine was to answer and make phone calls to patients that had visited one of our 3 urgent care facilities. This job was horrible, the supervisors were horrible and it is not a very friendly place to work.
Benefits are good
Payment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pottsville paSeptember 16, 2018
Benefits are good but not great. Expected to sit and make “x” amount of calls for 8 hours. Two 15 breaks that you get to stretch but stay on site. 1 hour lunch you can come or go as please. Being watched at all times and a lot of behind your back talking.
Pros
Health, dental & vision insurance avail. Multiple life/Disab. Coverage options.
Cons
Cattiness/two faced, Bombarded with how to navigate programs leaving you feel as if you have ADHD, 5+ computer programs/applications needed to be open to make/receive a single phone call.
High Sales Enviroment
Licensed Agent (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHSeptember 11, 2018
This company is a great way to get licensed and learn a lot about Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security. Parking is a little rough in winter time. HR is not always friendly.
Pros
Provides lots of incentives and lunches, picnics & Holiday dinners
Cons
High pressure sales, play favoritism with leads
Productive professional workplace
COLLECTION AGENT (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LASeptember 5, 2018
The pay rate is good and the opportunities to grow will the company are there. They offer good benefits and overtime is available at times. There are also various shifts to accommodate schedules of the employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TruBridge. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

4.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight