Truck Hero Employee Reviews

Physically and mentally a dangerous and illegal/unethical environment.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIAugust 22, 2018
This is a very bad employer and I will be staying very very far away from the company and anyone that works for said company for the rest of my entire life.
Fast paced, competitive environment
Panel Fabrication Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 23, 2018
I have worked at the Springfield facility for over a year now. I have been involved in the extremely fast growth of this facility. There has been a high turnover during my time here, but I feel that every day the staff is making improvements to the environment and working conditions of the facility. I have seen multiple people grow within the company, but they had to earn their advancement. This company does not hand out raises that are not earned. If you show effort and drive, I am confident you will move up within the company. This company has grown three fold at this location in just over a year. Now with the growth settling, improvements will be the main focus moving forward.
Pros
Paid breaks, vacation, competitive pay and benefits, opportunities for advancement
Cons
Environment, mandatory overtime, fast paced
Horrible upper management
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Yankton, SDJune 27, 2018
Management only cares what goes in their pockets. The preach safety unless it comes to the point where things need to get done and then its who cares about safety. One manager in particular will be very intimidating and the other just wants the job done no matter how it happens. They work you like dogs with no recognition. I had a great supervisor and she left because they treated her like awful and all she was doing was trying to make our area better and safer.
Pros
HAD a great supervisor
Not a carrer choice
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIMay 8, 2018
Very incompetent team of supervisors and upper management, very unorganized. Very high turnover, most people don't last a week. Company doesn't treat it's employees very well. If your looking for long term work I would stay away from Truck hero,
Pros
Prouction/ attendance bonus
Cons
Ignorant management
this comany lies
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 9, 2018
first off you will not be getting off at 12:30. it is you leave when the job is done so anywhere between 2 to 3 in morning every night. not to mention very inefficient. very high turn over on this shift due to the hours and work.
Its very busy and fast paced
Material handler/Auditor (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 13, 2018
Its very busy and fast paced from 6AM in the morning to 4;30PM When the shift starts we are in receiving mode, the trucks start to come in with boxes from all over the country and we as material handlers use Hi Lo's to unload the trucks with 10 or more skids to take to the storage facility in the plant and from there they are transferred to the line..
Pros
Paid vactions
Cons
Too many weekends work which is Manditory
productive fun work place.
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MINovember 21, 2017
Truck Hero is a wonderful fun workplace.The people are nice, supervisors are fair and theres a good chance with hard work and dedication to move to the top. Very laid back atmosphere and very comfortable people to work around.The hardest part of the job is getting up going to work.But once I'm there working with the team it's usually an enjoyable fast day.
Pros
Good workplace
Cons
distance
Perform high quality parts
Operator (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIOctober 6, 2017
It was a good job we did the coverage for the back of the truck and it was fast pace hard on the hands and very demanding whenever we came in we were told that we need to work harder and we're not producing enough parts when every day we provided more and more parts
Over all a really good place to work its pretty much easy money.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJuly 31, 2017
Over all a really good place to work its pretty much easy money they have 6 tables and you will be working at one of them and they are all easy and fun.
Pros
Good money great people
Cons
The heat in there sucks be expecting to work in a 120° building