TRUCKPRO INC Employee Reviews

Driveline mechanic
Driveline mechanic (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN riverside storeMarch 2, 2019
Most racist job I've ever encountered...as a customer you may not experience it but working there its tons of it..forced to work in warehouse when I was hired to be a mechanic.
Pros
Some employees
Cons
Horrible benefits, high insurance, pay is terrible
Terrible management. Rude to customers.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKJanuary 18, 2019
This company has the most disrespectful people in it. They ought to be ashamed of themselves. I'm glad I didn't work here. Got hung up on the other day. No respect for anyone.
Tough job with a lot of information to take in
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNNovember 29, 2018
The job was confusing for somebody like me who didn't have any experience in heavy duty truck parts, but for somebody who knows heavy duty parts it would be a relatively easy job.
Pros
good coworkers
Cons
customer base is easily disgruntled
Fun place to work at. But poor raises
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 11, 2018
Poor raises. No room for growth. Good environment, nice people, very good benefits. Clean nice safe place. ..........................................................
Pros
Good lunches are provided at times
Cons
Nice break mins with a 30 min lunch
Beware!!
Tax Accountant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 9, 2018
I worked in the corporate office and was amazed at the lack of organization. There is no rhyme or reason and no structure. I basically had to train myself, but was still thrown under the bus when I made mistakes. At the time I left, the company had 5 presidents in 5 years and in my accountant position, 7 employees over 5 years. That says plenty.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list, see review
Do not work here.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sikeston, MOJune 4, 2018
This place is a joke. It is only for people who do not mind being treated like an incompetent idiot. No hope for this store as long as GS is in charge. Not a place to work at all. Highly recommend you people steer clear of this place.

PS: Please do not go here. You have been warned.
Pros
Employees, 1Hr lunch, and Guaranteed 40 hrs week.
Cons
Boss, Boss, Boss, and Boss. GS.
The worst company I've ever worked for
Human Resources Business Partner (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 23, 2018
How many HR positions have you seen posted with this company this year? There is a reason, and it isn't growth. Everyday is a fight to keep your job. In HR you will be responsible for over 800 associates across multiple states with no administrative or generalist support. Essentially you are the HR Manager, Generalist, Coordinator, Recruiter, as well as benefits, payroll, and compensation point of contact. The training program is broken and not enough money in the budget to fix the issue. Did I mention that you are the resident expert on safety, DOT, and training and development? Gob forbid you have to travel for business. Use your personal cards, and you will be reimbursed in a couple of weeks.

Bottom line, I wouldn't advise anyone to leave a stable position for this nightmare. You will remember reading this on your way out of the door.
Pros
Ha
Cons
work life balance, development, workload, turnover
Horrible place to work
Delivery/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Charlotte NcNovember 30, 2017
Horrible place to work. Everyone in the warehouse gets low pay but has the greater work load with no recognition! Supervisors are never around and when they are around they are walking around like a chicken with it's head chopped off confused about whats going on!
Hot and cold
Loader (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 6, 2017
Management not supportive. Very low pay. And got moved to diff. Locations in warehouse against your wishes with no pay increase. Manager always stayed in office. No promotion s. Pay very low.
Pros
Non
Cons
Hot and cold
This is the worst place I have ever worked at.
A nobody. (Former Employee) –  West coastOctober 27, 2017
This company is all about the bottom line. No career advancement, low pay, made to feel like your opinion means nothing. It’s all about the top management, if you can call them that. They make very poor decisions on everything and think they are doing a great job. Laughable. Stay away from this company, as an employee or customer. There are some good people in the store, but they are all leaving as fast as they can get out. Very sad, because this used to be a great place to work. Not even close anymore.
Pros
Cons
Can’t list them all.
It was a good worklace
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 26, 2017
All employees were taught well. We got along very well there. It was an upscale position. Had to be assertive and focused. Had to pay attention at all times. It was aggressive and challenging. It brought a man out of you.
Poor Management Ruins Good Employees
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 27, 2017
Most employees are knowledgeable and good at their job. Managers, not so much. Management not coming to work or doing their job drove 20 year employees to leave company. Even when corporate was told what was going on then nothing was done to help employees. Employees made to wait months for yearly raises to go in effect. Pay is not worth the work required.
Pros
Friendly employees
Cons
Poor management
Its was a good job
Distribution Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 11, 2017
I had a major job on my hands cleaning up 6 months of back logs to include returns to vendors, Core returns. The Warehouse space is not efficient so I had to expand the Warehouse area by installing racks in different areas of the Warehouse. We had new Products Lines Baldwin Air Filters and new line of Hubs from WEBB.
Pros
Cell Phone was paid for monthly
Cons
lunch was hard at times to go away from WHSE.
One sided Company. All about the $$
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 23, 2017
I thought working for this company was going to be a positive, motivated experience. I was wrong! No one is safe, as far as job security goes. I have seen good people let good and resign, because of the upper management actions. Doesn't matter how long you have been there..
Pros
Great people to work with. Pay was fair.
Cons
Stressed all the time. Worry about loosing your job.
Good company but with flaws
Part Sales (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 11, 2017
Upper management needs a rework won't compenstate for employees when new business is acquired. Great employees throughout company just need to go back to customer satisfaction besides looking at the dollars
Pros
Great employees
Cons
If you like being treated like a number this job is for you
Slave (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 25, 2017
This is a total corporate job. You will be treated like a number. You will not be paid well. You will feel like no one cares about you. You will wish you worked somewhere else. The pay is low and if they can find someone to do your job cheaper you will be unemployed.
Pros
Direct deposit
Cons
Going to work
Not a good job
werehouse manager (Current Employee) –  Enid, OKMarch 1, 2017
The manager is not a good person, but u can learn a lot of from the people who work there. U will have to receive almost everything that comes to the store.
hot,cold heavy work
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSFebruary 28, 2017
heavy lifting in extreme heat and cold.very dusty warehouse.Hated this job
Environment was sweltering hot or freezing cold,very dusty and I absolutely hated this job.
Pros
employee discounts
Cons
no comment
stressfull work environment
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 18, 2014
not a productive work environment...self educating isn't promoted...loved my co workers and the flexibility...hardest part of my job was missing a day therefore my worked piled up