True Health Diagnostics Employee Reviews

They have no moral compass!
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 20, 2019
True Health was great company to work for until the last six months. It has been a change in management and now the company has gone to the pits! We haven’t received raises In over two years and your treated with no respect. Upper management loves foolishness and hear say. As long as your part of the click your okay but once you think with own brain the issue soon start to follow. They have created “ At will policy” which means you could be terminated without any proper cause. The National phlebotomy manger has no respect for staff because of her title. Overall the company needs new leaders and some structure
Pros
Cons out way the pros!
Cons
No respect. No annual increase.
Good learning experience
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 20, 2019
Very easy going place to work...Most of the employees are very friendly.. working in the right department you could do very well at THD... You work at your own pace I would definitely work there again if given the chance now knowing the ends and outs
Pros
No micro-managing
Cons
Always something going on
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 18, 2019
Flat and disengaged culture
High turnover
No community involvement
Many layoffs in 2018
Overworked employees
Workroom and pingpong table in break room.
roof top lounge area
lab staff are hard working
Pros
pay
Cons
managers and c suite
Company was well run when it bought out HDL
Clinical Health Consultant Field Director (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 14, 2019
I enjoyed the opportunity to work at THD when they bought my previous company out of bankruptcy. Slowly, leadership made changes that changed the culture and business model and set it back many years. Many valued employees left, leadership disappeared, and those who worked remotely were mostly forgotten. The business began declining and development came to a halt. I received a new opportunity for growth at a new start up and took it while still transitioning out of my previous role at THD.
Forward thinking company on the rise
Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 31, 2018
True Health is an innovative company that is really on the verge of taking off! It has definitely has bumps in the road, but management is really focused on moving the company ahead. There has been some really promising growth recently. In my opinion it is a great time to get involved to get involved with the company and grow your career as the company grows.
Example: The job is not a secure work environment
Accessioner (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 25, 2018
I wouldn't tell a friend about working for this company because they have to many lay offs. Also there's no job secure because of the lay offs that happen between 2-3 month period.
Pros
only pro was i got an opportunity to leave something new about the Lab
Cons
Not expensive health insurance
A dumpster fire
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  FieldNovember 9, 2018
Contact chaos. Constant compliance concerns.
Compensation was the only positive. No direction.
No culture. Company cannot be around too much longer.
Pros
Compensation was more than fair.
Cons
Everything else about the job other than compensation.
Its ok
Specimen Accessioner / Auditor (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXNovember 6, 2018
A lot of promises of advancement that never came. I believe there was a lot of sudden change when we purchased out a larger laboratory. Good overall for the company but hurt those, I believe, that had been at corporate and had been there since the beginning.
True Health = False Job Security
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 3, 2018
This company continues to decline financially and therefore looks for minimal opportunities to fire the employees who work so hard for the company. Run in the opposite direction of this company!
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Management, horrible benefits cost, constant layoffs
They forgot I existed
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  ArizonaOctober 31, 2018
I was a remote employee (sales) and they honestly didn't have enough work for me for like a solid year before letting me go. I tried to negotiate for more work and they completely ignored my request. So I got by doing up to 10 hours of work/week and rode it out for probably 1-2 years before they realized they're paying me without giving me work to do. Obviously there was no room for growth/advancement since they wouldn't even communicate with me about my work or pay. I never received a raise or review either. It was comical the amount they ignored me. I really loved their product and mission though.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Poorly organized management
Poor experience with True health
Lab Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 23, 2018
The plan to build labs thru Texas in rural areas was not very well thought out. Our Directors seem to want to throw money and not solve problems. Hence all their initial labs have closed or sold.
Company
Chief Operating Officer (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXOctober 23, 2018
True Health is fueled by our deep commitment to helping patients lead healthier lives. We believe that the integration of comprehensive diagnostic testing and personalized health management is the most effective way to respond earlier to the onset of disease. Our collaborative approach can be summed up in three essential steps
Cons
work/Life Balance
Overall, a great experience
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 2, 2018
A professional, patient-centered Medical Laboratory with results-driven work and analytical methodology. A great workforce with a lot of energy and integrity.
Pros
Good benefits and salary.
Cons
Sometimes, sample volume is low near the weekends.
Not A Trustworthy Company
Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 20, 2018
Company is not trustworthy. Tell you one thing ,that everything is great then layoffs happen. Management not very nice or care about their employees. Jobs are boring.
No room for advancement. Manegment shows favoritism.
Pros
Good Pay, Free Parking
Cons
Benefits, No 401K, Always Layoffs, All Management a joke.
Good benefits, lousy management, no morale
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 14, 2018
Company is headed out just like HDL. Management is horrible, they don't keep you informed on the status of the company even though you know something not good is going on, you're always on edge waiting to see if you're the next one to be let go.
Pros
Good benefits, pay
Cons
Management, job security
Terninated without cause
Phlebotomist/Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 4, 2018
I enjoyed working with this company until one complaint is made and the company will just terminate your position with out any warnings or listening to your side of the story. I feel True Health Diagnostics does not stand by or protect their employees. I worked for True Health for a year and 6 months with no problems and I had one patient complainant and I was just told that I was terminated without any type of discussion or warning what so ever.
Horrible place to work
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 16, 2018
Poor management, lack of growth, added responsibilities with no compensation, favoritism. HR is horrible! Do not make a mistake working for this company.
Pros
Free parking
Difficult
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 5, 2018
True Health Diagnostics seems to be going down the same road as HDL, I left before more lay offs or cuts were made. Loved working there, loved the people, but the stress of potentially losing employment was too great.
Pros
Easy atmosphere, great people
Cons
Management, job security, advancement
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 11, 2018
People complain about paying their bills. When we go to the doctor, and have blood work done, we can almost, always expect a bill for coinsurance or deductible. They receive half off discounts, a waiver for financial hardship, and a pay plan. It could be a bill for $30, and they would still qualify for the options mentioned. And yet they would still complain.
good pay and benefits, management tends to favor some over others and it can be a very cliquey environment.
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 4, 2018
Everyone seemed to be worried about what everyone else was doing instead of doing their actual jobs, creating more work for the people who did do their work. Management tends to pick favorites and there was no job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Health Diagnostics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9