True Health Employee Reviews

High school drama
Fomer Employee (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLJanuary 24, 2019
There are some of the upper managers that’s particularly are worried about gossip and are not focused the operating dynamics of the facility. The company as a whole needs extenuious improvement with organization, communication, effectiveness, IT infrastructure are just a few key factors. Management needs to focus on company-wide improvement and not who doesn’t like who, what ppl can/can not afford and who’s dating who. If the company was ran like an actual healthcare facility it would enable procedures to be executed properly and smoothly.
Pros
Half-day Fridays
Cons
Lack of organization and communication
Great mission and leadership!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLJanuary 22, 2019
Hands down a wonderful place to work! The leadership believes in a culture of fun and respect. The people working at the organization truly care about the patients and providing the best care.
Worse place ever
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 11, 2019
I worked here for 3 years and was let go due to patient complaints but I never seend one not was ever told anything . They run this place like a sweat shop and don’t care nothing about there patients nor there employees. CEO to busy having a second love life at work to pay attention to everything
Pros
Get off early fridays
Cons
Pay
Pass on this offer if you want to keep your sanity
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 15, 2018
Management sucks, they don't value their employees and believe anything patients say, degrading staff. They overwork you and underpay you. The stress that comes from this job is insane after a couple weeks it gets to you. Previous employees have taken anxiety medication because of the pressures that come from this job. There is no room to grow, in this company if you're not related to a higher up you won't get promoted. Management spends more money on lunch and parties than office equipment and pay for staff. There is a lack of training. Drama! there is so much gossiping and chit chat, it makes you feel like you're not wanted. There is lack of structure in this entire company.
Pros
Early Fridays
Cons
Gossip, lack of management
Reconsider Applying for a Job Here
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 13, 2018
The worst company ever. If you are not a provider or a clinical staff you are treated like trash. Depending of the area that you are working in many staffs are rude and disrespectful. Even while you are being trained they may make you feel belittled. THE STAFF ARE HORRIBLE. Upper management only care about themselves instead of their employees.
Pros
Gain a relationship with the patients
Cons
Lack of pay, Lack of proper training, and the employee are rude and disrespectful.
not that air
Referral Coordinator, Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 11, 2018
I loved my job but the gossip at the place is terrible, is a lot o favoritism there. Some of the manager are so mean with not even a good morning to say to the employees other than that is a good company and the doctors are excellent
Feel great about your job
Chief Information Officer (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLOctober 16, 2018
It is great to know how many people you help every day working at True Health. They really are the last place many can go for help. It is a wonderful company to work for and the people are wonderful as well.
Pros
Half-day Fridays and environment
Busy
Adult Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 10, 2018
As a provider seeing 20-25 patients daily. Unfortunately support group is a hit or miss. Management does not appreciate everyone. Favoritism does occur throughout the company
Unprofessional Workplace
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 2, 2018
If you are looking for a new beginning and career this is not the place to go. I must inform you all that this place is very unprofessional and toxic. There are some people in management positions that do not have experience nor hold the appropriate criteria for the job. Every department has their own “clique”. No credit is given when a person goes above and beyond and some “managers” hold you accountable for everything with little or no participation. Managements gossip to employees and little do they know rumors spread. I believe that the company overall is good but management lacks. You will see people that have good experience fly by night. My advise would be to think twice.
Pros
Early Fridays
Cons
Gossip, inferior quality, little pay
Fun place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 1, 2018
I worked for this company for 5 years.I relocated to Palmbay FL , and looking for work here. True Health was a great place to work, staffing,Manager we’re also great. We had monthly meetings which is great .
Pros
No lunch in
Cons
Only lunch
Challenging place to work in
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 14, 2018
Busy, love to work close with the patients. Assists all departments as needed. Making sure patients leave happy. Self starter and making sure office is ready for the day and as well for closing.
Productive and fun
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 3, 2018
Enjoyed working there good staff to work with.
Good hours
Able to be promoted within company.
Holidays paid.
Training is excellent.
Learning experience.
No increase in salary, no room to grow if I stay there and office is very far from my home
Pediatrician - Primary Care (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLJune 12, 2018
I like my work at True health but no increase in salary since I started working there. Office is very far from my house and usually takes me 1 hr each way. At true health I can’t grow.
Pros
Love my nurses my stuff and my pations
Cons
Far from my home
Horrible place to work for
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 25, 2018
Don't do it to yourself. This company is conducted like a mill shop. They don't value their employees and operate in a micromanaging fashion. I would never recommend anyone work here.
Pros
Closes at 12pm on Fridays
Cons
Everything, low salaries, micro-mangers, cut throat co-workers, demeaning, unethical, unprofessional
This USED to be a great place to work. Those five star reviews must have come from their laughable management. Keep looking!
Management (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLMay 3, 2018
Trust me, just don't. Management only has their own agendas, and are completely self-serving. They could care less about staff or patients. It's like going back to high school, but in a bad way. Cliques, drama, favoritism. Good job of ruining the place, morons.
Horrible place of employment
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLApril 18, 2018
By a wide margin one of the most exceedingly bad organizations I ever work for. No employee at any of their eight offices has any sympathy for their patients. No one takes proprietorship for their actions, including Administration Executives. They tend to point the blame on someone else. The Executives are extremely presumptuous with repulsive dispositions. Overall this organization is terrible to be apart of. If that’s not convincing enough just read the reviews wrote by patients on google.
Productive work place
PHLEBOTOMIST (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TXApril 8, 2018
The job was great. Working with patients was a blessing. The people at office was a great group of people to work with. True Health was a real treat and a great place to work
Pros
Have lunch as a group
Cons
Contracted
Keep on looking for another job, it's not worth the stress!!
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLApril 6, 2018
The management team at first make you feel "welcome" or like a family when you first get hired. And of course your job will be easy, depending on what manager you become friends with or if you become apart of the "popular crew", but if youre not friends with upper management, they make it hard for you do your job.
Pros
Leaving early on Fridays
Cons
Only receive 1hr lunch, no breaks even if you work 10 hr shift.
Keep on looking for another job, it's worth the stress!!
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLMarch 2, 2018
Pros
Leaving early on Fridays
Cons
Only receive 1hr lunch, no breaks even if you work 10 hr shift.
Unless you're friends with the upper management, you'll be miserable.
Middle Management (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLFebruary 28, 2018
My work there was never appreciated, despite the long hours and overtime. Spoke up about concerns for myself and other staff and was punished. Upper management is least appropriate I've ever experienced. Never saw them doing any actual work. They are only focused on their wallets and image. Looks good on the outside, but awful once you're in. If you decide to work for them be sure to have good morals. I was challenged by that and asked to do things I wasn't comfortable doing. Made to look like an idiot so others can try and feel better about themselves.
Pros
Early out on Fridays
Cons
Management, hours, poor communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

4.8Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight