True Manufacturing Employee Review

View all True Manufacturing reviews

ok
Factory Line Worker (Current Employee) –  MissouriFebruary 8, 2019
Management is decent. Production standards increased rapidly as a result quality standards have suffered somewhat. The work atmosphere promotes comraderie and kindness. Christmas time is incredibly uncomfortable for a non Christian minority. Despite efforts to control the culture of the work place there remains a huge sense of judgement and criticism, gossip, bullying, etc. Minor line issues are often exploited and dramatized. The health insurance is horrible. The savings program is awesome. Raises are fair. Work is easy enough but stressful. When you get comfortable at your job expect to be moved. As far as I can tell breaks are only 10 minutes. Most jobs are 15 then you walk back. Here it is 10 then you walk back and be back before 2nd bell. Entirely too short for a 10 hr shift.
Pros
easy work
Cons
work hours
Official response from True Manufacturing
May 18, 2019

Thank you for the review. True is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with team members in our factory and offices with a variety backgrounds. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and help us be the industry leading refrigeration manufacturer that we are. True is also proud to offer competitive pay and benefits.

Other True Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Good luck
Manufacturer (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJuly 18, 2019
I worked for the ofallon location for 4 months. On my first day, my department lead admitted he was sexist and doesn't think the job is "safe for girls". They said they provided Gatorade and cold towels during the summer and failed to do so. Half the machines were inoperable. they have such a high turn over rate that they over hire and don't have a place for people to go.
Managment will lie to you to get what they want
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Pacific, MOJuly 17, 2019
Had an health issue that hampered my position.After talking to Managment they said they would find a place where I could do better because I was feeling bad and felt like I was holding others up. Half a year later I had to literally tell them I would not work a second longer in that position.That finally got them to keep their word. Also they make changes to benifits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Manufacturing. Our community is ready to answer.