True Manufacturing Employee Review

View all True Manufacturing reviews

Coworkers are great, management needs work
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, MOJune 12, 2019
I have been at True for 4 years. At first I didn't have any issues with my job. I love my coworkers and you aren't going to find another employer in this area that pays this well. However, I have been stuck in the same job for the past 4 years, and have asked countless times to be moved elsewhere. They advertise in your interview that you get moved around a lot, with the opportunity to advance in the company. This is a lie. The majority of the jobs offered that are opportunities to advance, require you to know a lot of different jobs. And you can't learn any jobs because, management refuses to move people around. Also, the only time management ever comes and talks to you, is to gripe at you about something. No one ever comes and says thank you, or makes you feel even a little bit appreciated. Like I said, I love the people I work with, but something needs to be done about how management treats their employees.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Awful insurance, strict rules regarding vacation & PTO
Official response from True Manufacturing
June 13, 2019

Thank you for your review. We value our team members knowledge and have many opportunities for growth through internal promotions, which are communicated weekly.

Other True Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Not an enjoyable place
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Pacific, MOJuly 12, 2019
It has some good people that work there, but management is not good. Very stressful job. The pay and benefits do not even compare to the work load. Do not recommend.
Terrible
Weekend warrior (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJuly 10, 2019
My shift lead disappeared for 3 hours on my first day. No training just told do it. The girls smoke there juuls and dab pens in the bathrooms. I had never worked in a factory prior to this. I was just told by other employees weekend warrior do what they want... I would probably go back if they gave me the proper training. The shift leads need training on how to train the new people.
Official response from True Manufacturing
July 11, 2019

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience. We offer many outlets for team members to provide feedback and would encourage sharing any concerns with Human Resources.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Manufacturing. Our community is ready to answer.