True Manufacturing Employee Review

View all True Manufacturing reviews

Material Handler/Forklift Operator/Lead (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, MOJune 11, 2019
Great company to work for they care about you and your family no top off paid always get a raise and good benefits and Bonuses also family fun day was great would not have left this job if I did move out of state
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Na
Official response from True Manufacturing
June 12, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

Other True Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Good luck
Manufacturer (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJuly 18, 2019
I worked for the ofallon location for 4 months. On my first day, my department lead admitted he was sexist and doesn't think the job is "safe for girls". They said they provided Gatorade and cold towels during the summer and failed to do so. Half the machines were inoperable. they have such a high turn over rate that they over hire and don't have a place for people to go.
Managment will lie to you to get what they want
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Pacific, MOJuly 17, 2019
Had an health issue that hampered my position.After talking to Managment they said they would find a place where I could do better because I was feeling bad and felt like I was holding others up. Half a year later I had to literally tell them I would not work a second longer in that position.That finally got them to keep their word. Also they make changes to benifits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Manufacturing. Our community is ready to answer.