True Manufacturing Employee Review

View all True Manufacturing reviews

Recruiters Make it sound great.
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOMarch 29, 2019
During interview the company is talked up to be so great. This is how ever not the case. they expect quantity and quality and really show no concern on if you struggle in your position. Your basically a slave nothing is consistent. People come and go so often. If you need a job quick then go for it. Stay away from the 0918 line. Expectations are ridiculous.
Pros
10 hour days monday through thursday
Cons
2 ten minute breaks and unpaid 30 minute lunch. job expectations, company literally does not care about you.
Official response from True Manufacturing
May 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. True cares very much for their employees and provides many outlets for team members to share concerns.

Other True Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Good luck
Manufacturer (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJuly 18, 2019
I worked for the ofallon location for 4 months. On my first day, my department lead admitted he was sexist and doesn't think the job is "safe for girls". They said they provided Gatorade and cold towels during the summer and failed to do so. Half the machines were inoperable. they have such a high turn over rate that they over hire and don't have a place for people to go.
Managment will lie to you to get what they want
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Pacific, MOJuly 17, 2019
Had an health issue that hampered my position.After talking to Managment they said they would find a place where I could do better because I was feeling bad and felt like I was holding others up. Half a year later I had to literally tell them I would not work a second longer in that position.That finally got them to keep their word. Also they make changes to benifits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Manufacturing. Our community is ready to answer.