True Manufacturing Employee Review

View all True Manufacturing reviews

hot, stressful,non-family oriented company,
factory assembly line / parts subassembly (Former Employee) –  Pacific, MOMay 6, 2019
Non climate controlled factory. extremely hot and unforgiving conditions in the summer. Supervisors and their assistants are more concerned with hiding behind racks and timing/observing employees than actually offering any insight or guidance. The absolute worst health care plan on the market. Constant implementation AND cancelation of mandatory overtime, with complete disregard for family or any other obligations. High employee turnover, to the point where it dictates the mandatory overtime. I would guess their financial future is in question, due to the recent elimination of all monetary incentives such as profit sharing, Christmas bonuses, the ability to cash in and roll over vacation/sick time. Wage increases do not even keep up with the rises in heath insurance premiums.
Official response from True Manufacturing
May 19, 2019

Thank you for the review. Although the factories are not temperature controlled in the summer time, we do allow team members to bring in personal coolers to store their water bottles in addition there are many water fountains throughout the facility. On days that there is a heat advisory we provide an electrolyte drinks to keep team members hydrated. Additionally, True is proud to offer competitive pay and benefits.

Other True Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Not an enjoyable place
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Pacific, MOJuly 12, 2019
It has some good people that work there, but management is not good. Very stressful job. The pay and benefits do not even compare to the work load. Do not recommend.
Terrible
Weekend warrior (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJuly 10, 2019
My shift lead disappeared for 3 hours on my first day. No training just told do it. The girls smoke there juuls and dab pens in the bathrooms. I had never worked in a factory prior to this. I was just told by other employees weekend warrior do what they want... I would probably go back if they gave me the proper training. The shift leads need training on how to train the new people.
Official response from True Manufacturing
July 11, 2019

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience. We offer many outlets for team members to provide feedback and would encourage sharing any concerns with Human Resources.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Manufacturing. Our community is ready to answer.