True Manufacturing Employee Review

View all True Manufacturing reviews

True does not take care of its equipment
2nd Shift Systems Tooling and Automation Lead (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJanuary 26, 2019
Grew too fast and too short sighted. Most equipment is deteriorating. Cannot have 1 person responding to 16 buildings worth of issues. Due to this, regardless of your position, every shift is hectic and high stress as things break left and right.
Official response from True Manufacturing
May 18, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are continuously working with the production team to review the manufacturing process. Our goal is to ensure team members are working safely to produce a quality product in reasonable amount of time that meets our customers needs.

Other True Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Not an enjoyable place
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Pacific, MOJuly 12, 2019
It has some good people that work there, but management is not good. Very stressful job. The pay and benefits do not even compare to the work load. Do not recommend.
Terrible
Weekend warrior (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJuly 10, 2019
My shift lead disappeared for 3 hours on my first day. No training just told do it. The girls smoke there juuls and dab pens in the bathrooms. I had never worked in a factory prior to this. I was just told by other employees weekend warrior do what they want... I would probably go back if they gave me the proper training. The shift leads need training on how to train the new people.
Official response from True Manufacturing
July 11, 2019

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience. We offer many outlets for team members to provide feedback and would encourage sharing any concerns with Human Resources.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Manufacturing. Our community is ready to answer.