True Manufacturing Employee Review

View all True Manufacturing reviews

Broken promises wishy washy management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mexico, MOMarch 18, 2019
They treat people who have been injured on the job with disrespect. They will tell you positions are yours permanently, then move you. Terrible backbiting and favoritism.
Pros
Raises
Cons
Hot
Official response from True Manufacturing
May 18, 2019

Thank you for your review. True cares very much for their employees and provides many outlets for team members to share concerns.

Other True Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Good luck
Manufacturer (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJuly 18, 2019
I worked for the ofallon location for 4 months. On my first day, my department lead admitted he was sexist and doesn't think the job is "safe for girls". They said they provided Gatorade and cold towels during the summer and failed to do so. Half the machines were inoperable. they have such a high turn over rate that they over hire and don't have a place for people to go.
Managment will lie to you to get what they want
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Pacific, MOJuly 17, 2019
Had an health issue that hampered my position.After talking to Managment they said they would find a place where I could do better because I was feeling bad and felt like I was holding others up. Half a year later I had to literally tell them I would not work a second longer in that position.That finally got them to keep their word. Also they make changes to benifits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Manufacturing. Our community is ready to answer.