True Manufacturing Employee Review

View all True Manufacturing reviews

The staff and workers were great
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOMay 11, 2019
Working at true was a great experience for me and I would love to work there again, the hours were great we got out everyday at a descent hour and was a very friendly environment.
Official response from True Manufacturing
May 19, 2019

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

Other True Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Not an enjoyable place
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Pacific, MOJuly 12, 2019
It has some good people that work there, but management is not good. Very stressful job. The pay and benefits do not even compare to the work load. Do not recommend.
Terrible
Weekend warrior (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJuly 10, 2019
My shift lead disappeared for 3 hours on my first day. No training just told do it. The girls smoke there juuls and dab pens in the bathrooms. I had never worked in a factory prior to this. I was just told by other employees weekend warrior do what they want... I would probably go back if they gave me the proper training. The shift leads need training on how to train the new people.
Official response from True Manufacturing
July 11, 2019

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience. We offer many outlets for team members to provide feedback and would encourage sharing any concerns with Human Resources.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Manufacturing. Our community is ready to answer.