True Manufacturing Employee Review

View all True Manufacturing reviews

nice place to work
Sheet Metal Worker (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, MOJanuary 10, 2019
very friendly atmosphere, lots of easy jobs to do. the hardest part of the job is the hours. the best part of the job was the skills they taught you and the different jobs available.
Pros
well paid
Cons
work hours less than desirable
Official response from True Manufacturing
January 16, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking time to share your experience.

Other True Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Not an enjoyable place
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Pacific, MOJuly 12, 2019
It has some good people that work there, but management is not good. Very stressful job. The pay and benefits do not even compare to the work load. Do not recommend.
Terrible
Weekend warrior (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJuly 10, 2019
My shift lead disappeared for 3 hours on my first day. No training just told do it. The girls smoke there juuls and dab pens in the bathrooms. I had never worked in a factory prior to this. I was just told by other employees weekend warrior do what they want... I would probably go back if they gave me the proper training. The shift leads need training on how to train the new people.
Official response from True Manufacturing
July 11, 2019

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience. We offer many outlets for team members to provide feedback and would encourage sharing any concerns with Human Resources.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Manufacturing. Our community is ready to answer.