True Religion Brand Jeans Employee Reviews

Very Optimistic
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, GAOctober 10, 2018
I helped build the store location that I worked at and was shortly laid off due to the store hiring too many employees.
During my time with the store, I Sold many designs and learned about the mission of the product.
Pros
Bonuses
Manager (Former Employee) –  Short Hills, NJSeptember 26, 2018
Fast passed environment when busy. You will always find the employees working together as a unit through out the day, in a fun competitive was trying to reach daily sales goals.
Pleasant but confused
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Garden City, NYSeptember 16, 2018
True Relgion is a nice place to work. You are mainly left to your own devices if you can prove you are able to run your business independently. Feedback is welcome and listened to, but often policies are confused and altered to try new ideas that are not consistent with feedback given. Turnover is very high and often morale can be affected by the movement of management and other teams.
productive and hard work
fl- sales Floor Associate (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLSeptember 8, 2018
. n/a i dont write when actions speak with the experience i have worked for .i did alot of things in this job oppportunity . it tuned up my lifestyle .
Pros
nothing
Cons
health
Unsafe
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 7, 2018
Very often store was stolen from, on occasion multiple times within a couple of hours. Hours were based on seniority. Very minimal possibility of promotion within company. Pay was very low.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Low Pay, Unsafe work environment
No structure
Stocker/Costumer Service (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 4, 2018
At True the managers does not make the Sales Associates follow the rules, there is no structure, most of the workers do not even do their jobs. The stock team are the ones who make sure the store stays clean and in order.
Pros
the discount
Cons
Managers doesnt make Associates follow the rules
Seasonal Sales
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 30, 2018
Worked seasonally over the holiday, somewhat hectic and had to work long shifts but overall good management, nice discount, and decent work experience also commission available for permanent employees
Pros
discount, comission available
Cons
usual retail complaints
Amazing workplace and the people are stunning.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 30, 2018
A typical day at work for me would be very smooth and relaxing. I learned being at True Religion that fashion is everything. The management was very outstanding. Management treated everyone with respect, always brought the employees breakfast and/or lunch, sometimes we all hang out after work. Very amazing team. The culture of True Religion is very tropical and denim. Every spirit is just so beautiful. The hardest part of the job would be when we don't have a product anymore. I like for my customers to come wanting to shop and leave happy. When there is no product that the customer specifically want then it makes me feel like I did not make my customer happy. The enjoyable part of my job would be the customers. The customers is what make me want to come to work ready and happily.
Horrible place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJuly 20, 2018
My store manager was horrible. She spoke bad about everyone, she was rude and on top of you. She was very racists even though she was trying to act like another culture. The mangers were alright. You were left on the floor by yourself in charge of about $1M worth of clothes. Barely gave me hours, when I did work they over worked me. For a sales associate I did things that mangers, merchandisers and stock person would do. Really low pay. The managers and store manager did their best to take your commission. So at the end of the day you went home w nothing in your pocket.
Pros
70% discount
Cons
Everything else
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAJuly 20, 2018
At True Religion it was always busy. I leaned allocations, along with receptionist work, filing paper work, and helped the seamster during fittings. It taught me how to analyze files to understand how product flows throughout different areas.
Great Place To Work
Allocation Analyst - Women's and Kid's Full Price (Current Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CAJuly 10, 2018
True Religion Brand Jeans offers a great place to work if you are driven and love sales and meeting new people. Corporate takes feedback and implements the feedback from the stores which is rare in a retail company.
Unappealing work environment
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJuly 4, 2018
The management staff and associates are not always helpful. The store is unable to keep competent workers. I don't see them staying open for more than two years from now.
Pros
Very Relaxed
Cons
No competitive pay rates, or jobs
True Religion
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 2, 2018
Must be committed to customer service excellence. Luxury jewelry boutique, fast paced retail environment. Some opportunities in upper management, many changes within company structure.
Good job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJune 29, 2018
Pretty laid back have a lot of fun days well at least where I work management really work with you and what you have going on store also runs off team work so no pressure
Review
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAJune 14, 2018
Great job with great benefits I loved the environment and atmosphere there the guest were nice and appreciated there wasn’t no rude customers they were so happy to helped
Very fun and enjoyable workplace.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJune 12, 2018
True Religion was a wonderful workplace filled with encouraging, helpful crew members. Great bonds can be built. You also get to work on your people skills which is a major plus for the position.
scary
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAJune 11, 2018
worked for the company a few years ago and the environment was brutal. leaders at the corporate office lead by fear. after I resigned the company was purchased and all the leaders were let go.
true religion
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 7, 2018
I'm no longer a fan of retail jobs so i would not recommend someone to work at true religion. the best thing about working there if you enjoy the brand they have give the employees a really nice discount.
True religion is a productive fun environment to work in.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 30, 2018
The most enjoyable part of my job a true religion is being able to have fun while working. And being able to work towards a goal for the store as one big team.
Pros
discount food, flexible hours
Cons
no tuition reimbursement
Fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMay 22, 2018
I really loved working at true religion. I love the people that came in. It never was a dull moment there. Every one stayed with a smoke on their faces. The only thing that I disliked about true religion is when you get the rude customers but u learn yo look past them. The managers was so caring and kind I wish to work there every winter season.