True Religion Brand Jeans Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Horrible place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJuly 20, 2018
My store manager was horrible. She spoke bad about everyone, she was rude and on top of you. She was very racists even though she was trying to act like another culture. The mangers were alright. You were left on the floor by yourself in charge of about $1M worth of clothes. Barely gave me hours, when I did work they over worked me. For a sales associate I did things that mangers, merchandisers and stock person would do. Really low pay. The managers and store manager did their best to take your commission. So at the end of the day you went home w nothing in your pocket.
Pros
70% discount
Cons
Everything else
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAJuly 20, 2018
At True Religion it was always busy. I leaned allocations, along with receptionist work, filing paper work, and helped the seamster during fittings. It taught me how to analyze files to understand how product flows throughout different areas.
Great Place To Work
Allocation Analyst - Women's and Kid's Full Price (Current Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CAJuly 10, 2018
True Religion Brand Jeans offers a great place to work if you are driven and love sales and meeting new people. Corporate takes feedback and implements the feedback from the stores which is rare in a retail company.
Unappealing work environment
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJuly 4, 2018
The management staff and associates are not always helpful. The store is unable to keep competent workers. I don't see them staying open for more than two years from now.
Pros
Very Relaxed
Cons
No competitive pay rates, or jobs
True Religion
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 2, 2018
Must be committed to customer service excellence. Luxury jewelry boutique, fast paced retail environment. Some opportunities in upper management, many changes within company structure.
Good job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJune 29, 2018
Pretty laid back have a lot of fun days well at least where I work management really work with you and what you have going on store also runs off team work so no pressure
Review
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAJune 14, 2018
Great job with great benefits I loved the environment and atmosphere there the guest were nice and appreciated there wasn’t no rude customers they were so happy to helped
Very fun and enjoyable workplace.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJune 12, 2018
True Religion was a wonderful workplace filled with encouraging, helpful crew members. Great bonds can be built. You also get to work on your people skills which is a major plus for the position.
scary
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAJune 11, 2018
worked for the company a few years ago and the environment was brutal. leaders at the corporate office lead by fear. after I resigned the company was purchased and all the leaders were let go.
true religion
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 7, 2018
I'm no longer a fan of retail jobs so i would not recommend someone to work at true religion. the best thing about working there if you enjoy the brand they have give the employees a really nice discount.
True religion is a productive fun environment to work in.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 30, 2018
The most enjoyable part of my job a true religion is being able to have fun while working. And being able to work towards a goal for the store as one big team.
Pros
discount food, flexible hours
Cons
no tuition reimbursement
Fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMay 22, 2018
I really loved working at true religion. I love the people that came in. It never was a dull moment there. Every one stayed with a smoke on their faces. The only thing that I disliked about true religion is when you get the rude customers but u learn yo look past them. The managers was so caring and kind I wish to work there every winter season.
growth
Key Holder (manager) (Former Employee) –  Limerick, PAMay 21, 2018
Great place to work and grow into new positions as supervisor /managers. I learned how to lead a team and be responsible for my store and the money coming in and out of the business.
It was seasonal
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXMay 15, 2018
The manager was fun, outgoing, and he really knew how to encourage and get the team ready for the holiday season. I wish I was able to stay working there. Great time.
Productive and busy workplace
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMay 15, 2018
I worked here during the seasonal time when I was needed and it was a very busy time. It for sure kept me busy and was a very productive environment to be around.
Not the best retail store
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 15, 2018
Hours are poor and pay was very low, not my favorite retail company. The company goes through a lot of employees and always is hring but you do get good discounts
Pros
Discount
Cons
Hours, pay
Great Environment and people, horrible corporate offices
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHMay 14, 2018
I enjoyed the people that I worked with but that was the only enjoyable part of the job. The schedule was inconsistent, which is to be expected with retail but it is still inconvenient. Corporate makes poor promotional decisions and mistakes in their shipments. They are never in office or able to be contacted.
Oroductive and fun place to work!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 11, 2018
It was a very upbeat and fun laced fast oaced company to work for very predictable when it came to changes so you were to never be unaware of anything going on
Pros
Free product, long lunch breaks
Cons
Price points
poor management
Dressing Room Attendant, greeting and stocking (Former Employee) –  Tulalip, WAMay 8, 2018
i was very excited to work here till im employees treated me as if they were better than me. made feel like was not good enough to work there even tho i got the job.
Amazing company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAMay 1, 2018
High Energy Amazing Company with amazing people.High fashion clothing store, with great prices. Great deals in a great area. Provides awesome experiences