True Safety Services Employee Reviews

Poor management and owner is out of tune with the real world
Filed safety coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 11, 2019
Underpaid. Owner was quick to deduct from salary if you missed a day but would not pay extra for weekends. No support and a lot of politic influence with several customers resulting in false incident reporting to make clients not at fault.
Pros
Owner looks good
Cons
Owner
Great place to make a difference for clients and to grow yourself
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 19, 2018
I really enjoy my position here at True Safety. The owner and her team are really motivated, passionate and professional. The company's vision and purpose are clear and everyone is given the opportunity to shine. You do need to be up for some challenges and be willing to do your part with enthusiasm and competency. Also, huge focus on customer service.

The owner also strongly believes in supporting her employees growth and success. She is more than happy to send us to any classes we may need and will also provide any materials or resources - whatever it takes to make sure her team is able to provide unparalleled knowledge and service to our clients.

Some days I am in the office all day, others I am out visiting clients. No day is ever the same. I actually enjoy the people I work with, and while the focus is always on business, we have fun too!
Pros
Work-life balance, professional growth, great team, positive culture
No leadership owner uses her employees when she needs them and gets rid of them when she doesn't depending on how she thinks the company's doing.
Ex employee (Former Employee) –  Greeley ColoradoMay 26, 2018
Beware of working for this employer. Obviously when they're always posting on indeed for a safety coordinator it's because people are either leaving or the owner gets rid of them. The company Lacks a true safety culture. The company uses pre programmed Orbot safety programs instead of building their own. Very unprofessional and very unorganized company. Things are promised and never fulfilled. There is no employee security.
Pros
They Will send you to get certified in oil field safety classes
Cons
Unprofessional and unreliable
Collaborative environment, great coworkers, and ever growing!
Safety and Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greeley, ColoradoJanuary 5, 2018
The management is extremely open to all ideas and takes an exciting, proactive approach to expanding the company. The environment is collaborative and friendly with multiple opportunities to grow. The owner really ensures you are taking on the responsibilities that best suit you and what you want out of the position.
Pros
Open environment, great culture and coworkers
Cons
None.
Amazing place to work and major opportunities to grow!!
Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COJanuary 4, 2018
The owner and new team members are positive and collaborative. Our culture is fun and everyone is supportive of one another. My conworkers care about me and want to see me win!
Pros
Paid time off, Health insurance, caring owner and team members, positive culture, profit sharing, bonuses, holiday pay
Cons
Productive, fun place, and great people
Field Safety Coordinator/ Trainer (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COJanuary 4, 2018
Fabulous place to be apart of. Great team members. I love the fact that when i wake up every morning i am excited to go to work because i will be surrounded by greatness!!!
my management is great they are team players not haters.
The hardest part of my job Driving, buts its not all that bad.
Most enjoyable part of the job is when the whole team is together relaxing and having a great time and learning how each others day was.
Pros
knowledge to learned. Great people.
Cons
Productive and a fun place to be the team in all is great
Absolutely love this place my team members are great to work with overall best job I had. It is great waking up knowing I am surrounded by greatness at work.
Pros
Knowledge to be learned.
Effective, Beneficial, Caring
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COJanuary 4, 2018
Amazing owner who cares truely about each and every single employee, makes sure everyone is safe while conquering the task of team building. Overall, a great company!
Great Company with Awesome People
Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COJanuary 4, 2018
This is absolutely a great place to work. True Safety Services is a growing company with many opportunities. Teamwork is a big part of True Safety. Everyone is great to work with and willing to help out. The owner of True Safety is by far the Best Person you will ever work for. She truly cares about all of her employees and their future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Safety Services. Our community is ready to answer.

True Safety Services Reviews by Location