True Safety Services Employee Review

View all True Safety Services reviews

Great place to make a difference for clients and to grow yourself
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 19, 2018
I really enjoy my position here at True Safety. The owner and her team are really motivated, passionate and professional. The company's vision and purpose are clear and everyone is given the opportunity to shine. You do need to be up for some challenges and be willing to do your part with enthusiasm and competency. Also, huge focus on customer service.

The owner also strongly believes in supporting her employees growth and success. She is more than happy to send us to any classes we may need and will also provide any materials or resources - whatever it takes to make sure her team is able to provide unparalleled knowledge and service to our clients.

Some days I am in the office all day, others I am out visiting clients. No day is ever the same. I actually enjoy the people I work with, and while the focus is always on business, we have fun too!
Pros
Work-life balance, professional growth, great team, positive culture

Other True Safety Services Employee Reviews

Don't walk but run away
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMarch 20, 2019
They have no real leadership or business experience. They are more focused on their social media than actually wanting to be better. Management doesn't want to hear where they can improve and think they are perfect. But talk to potential customers and you will hear a very different story. The only reason the company is able to stay in business is because the owners dad runs companies that generate most of their income. I wouldn't recommend anyone going to work here especially if you are thinking about selling for them. Their expectations are so unrealistic it's laughable. They change people's pay plans regularly and are great at making it sound like the pay is gonna be awesome then make sure they word it in a way that they don't have to actually stick to what they said in person. Beware of this place.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Everything else
Poor management and owner is out of tune with the real world
Filed safety coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 11, 2019
Underpaid. Owner was quick to deduct from salary if you missed a day but would not pay extra for weekends. No support and a lot of politic influence with several customers resulting in false incident reporting to make clients not at fault.
Pros
Owner looks good
Cons
Owner

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Safety Services. Our community is ready to answer.

True Safety Services Reviews by Location