TruGreen Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,768 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJohn Cowles62%approve of John Cowles's performance
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- HeadquartersMemphis, TN
You're seeing TruGreen jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 54.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at TruGreen have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 505 questions about working at TruGreen. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from TruGreen employees.
Insights from 1.2K Indeed users who have interviewed with TruGreen within the last 5 years.
How old are you? Do you have a valid driver's license? Do you have any lawn experience?
One of the phone interviews was an hour and half long and included many questions about past employment and included questions about how did I handle tough customers in other customer service positions. What were some hard problems that I took care of. Obviously, in an hour and a half, there was a lot of questions and I don't remember them all. For my in person interview I brought along achievement certificates that I had obtained at other jobs and also talked about a personality analysis that I had taken where it showed that my best skill was problem solving. I had ranked a very high 75% for problem solving on that analysis. You can take these tests on line now and that helped me get the job, I believe.
With stand weather, ability to lift 50 pounds, get CDL
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at TruGreen?Published on May 24, 2021