TruGreen Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,533 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJohn Cowles
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
Installation & Maintenance
What would you say about your employer?
How old are you? Do you have a valid driver's license? Do you have any lawn experience?
One of the phone interviews was an hour and half long and included many questions about past employment and included questions about how did I handle tough customers in other customer service positions. What were some hard problems that I took care of. Obviously, in an hour and a half, there was a lot of questions and I don't remember them all. For my in person interview I brought along achievement certificates that I had obtained at other jobs and also talked about a personality analysis that I had taken where it showed that my best skill was problem solving. I had ranked a very high 75% for problem solving on that analysis. You can take these tests on line now and that helped me get the job, I believe.
With stand weather, ability to lift 50 pounds, get CDL
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at TruGreen?Published on May 24, 2021