Trump Organization Employee Reviews

It's a number one high-end company to work for.
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 24, 2019
My career took off as soon as I started working there my skill and knowledge that I learned from there was for the training that I received in that company.
Trump Property is outstanding.
Senior Banquet Chef (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLJune 12, 2019
Planned, aligned and administered food ordering, production and presentation in banquets.
Supervised and contributed in all cooking operations in banquets.
Adhered to all rules and regulations related to banquet safety and cleanliness.
Provided assistance in conceptualizing and providing required training.
Good group of people to work with
Overnight Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 10, 2019
Security Department is full of like minded individuals and are led by a Director of Security who looks out for each individuals personal goals. Most Security associates are Criminal Justice post grads who are looking to move on to law enforcement roles and this job provides great experience that applies to the job of Police Officer.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
No holidays off
If you like golf this is for you
Golf Cart Attendant (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 5, 2019
As a back room attendant you will set the range grab carts wash carts retrieve bags for members maintain the power washer set up golf ball pyramids And do whatever else is necessary to the club
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not a lot of pay 12 hr
Great people to work with and good pay
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCJune 2, 2019
Trump national is a great place to work with great people to work with. Very diverse workplace and is very professional. The pay is very good as well and the hours are also great.
good place to work
COOK 1 (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 25, 2019
i wanna go back working with this company. they pay good the insurance are great. people who i worked eventually became my freinds, i loved working here.
Es un lugar de trabajo divertido
Pool Attendant (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLMay 15, 2019
Es un excelente hotel , adquiero muchos conocimientos diariamente , los beneficios son buenos
Great place to learn day to day operations of housekeeping and back of the ouse
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89109May 14, 2019
I will always be appreciative of what I have learned since this was my first housekeeping job. The training was very thorough and I got to work with one of the most seasoned and respected employee within the department. As a housekeeping employee you are required to know how to perform nearly every task within housekeeping so a hands on approach is crucial. I was, however, an on call employee and after 2 years with no benefits and no set schedule I decided to look elsewhere.
Pros
great staff and collaborative
Cons
lack of benefits, and steady work schedule
Good Place to Work
LOSS PREVENTION OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 15, 2019
This place can be great but management lacks on many things. The cash handling is inconvenient and always out of products. The director of beverage is clueless and suspicious and the managers are not in the same page. The bartenders are more like baristas and have no help or support with the bar. The servers run around constantly looking for help too.
working at the Trump Hotels is a good enviromnet, amd happy to work here and with the people I work with the managers are nice , the director is very
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 9, 2019
My review to this job is a good one, I like working here, they have giving me the opportunity to grow and change different position as a good employee. The day at trump International is to give the best service everyday that we are working they worry about us been happy so we can project that to our guest.
Pros
Free lunch, straight communication with our superiors, such as director, hotel managers.
Cons
Union.
Caddy
Caddy (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 2, 2019
I enjoyed working as a caddy there. I caddied for some great people and enjoyed getting to know them a little better. I was intrigued by the amount of successful people I caddied for and I learned a lot from the experience.
Dont do it
Guest Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 21, 2019
From start to finish it is a fight to work here. From the daily struggle of finding the bare essentials and supplies to the lack of communication due to the language barriers. Maybe 1 out of every 10 of my direct co workers spoke English, including my direct supervisor. I was terminated for not having access to clean sheets for a customers room after having spent 3 of my 8 hour shift calling managers and personally searching various floors of the hotel my complaints and efforts were not acknowledged or appreciated. After two years of this on a constant basis I was actually glad for the experience but elated to be released.
Pros
free food, tips if you get to them before anyone steals them
Cons
Everything else
Very Busy
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 20, 2019
Very busy, but productive place to work for. A lot to learn, but worth it at the end of the day. Lots of growth opportunities within the company. Good place to work for.
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 17, 2019
A typical day in valet consists of dealing and satisfying many guests as they are arriving and departing the hotel everyday at all hours of the day. Valet are the first employees of the hotel the the guests deal with so it is very important that their first impressions of us are to the top of their standards. It is a very well run organization and the management in each department is superb. The hardest part of the job is dealing with a guest that may have a complaint with something and trying to work with them to fix it or check out and check in time gets a little hectic sometimes with how busy it is, but the management does an excellent job at keeping it all under control. The most enjoyable part of the day is being able to make someones day or stay as enjoyable as possible and knowing that you actually were able to do so.
Pros
Free food, tips
Cons
short breaks
Very fun in-between job with a great work environment
Valet/Doorman (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 7, 2019
As a valet/doorman, you’re able to drive a ton of great and exotic cars. Also, you do get to see the occasional celebrity. Unfortunately, be prepared to work all weekends and holidays due to working in the hotel business. Great work environment which makes the days go by a lot faster.
Pros
Free lunch room and great management
Cons
Work all holidays and weekends as well as limited pay/benefits
Experience
Doorman / Concierge (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 4, 2019
The Trump Organization exposes you to many experiences you can use for advancement. Working for this organization will give you the tools you need to work on a higher level. Working under Trump management will give you a solid foundation and working of the industry.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Public exposure
Excellent place to work!
Hotel General Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 2, 2019
The opportunities for advancement are always present. Suceeful workers are rewarded well! I’ve learned management skills, communicative elements, and Team building!
Pros
The chance to advance
Cons
If you don’t make the effort, you will not succeed in this organization.
Amazing management better members
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Lowes Island, VAJanuary 31, 2019
repetitive cycle mostly everyday the same thing. I learned organizing and time management. Management here is definitely the best ive ever seen. Hardest part is probably being too busy. I love the people making connections learning from them.
Pros
free food
Cons
short breaks
good place
Executive Sous Chef, Banquet Chef (Former Employee) –  Bedminster, NJJanuary 22, 2019
great place to work
membership is super nice and respectful
Employees are great and friendly
general manager is friendly and respects his employees
Pros
staff mean, bennies, golf sometimes
Cons
open 7 days in the summer
Po
Housekeeping Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 31, 2018
Is good, a little stressful, the place is good and beautiful , the management need to change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Something but is good place, all the coworkers are nice
Pros
No free, we have to paid 2.00
Good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trump Organization. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight