trustaff
78Above average

trustaff Employee Reviews

United States242 reviews
Diversity
Consistent skills applied to diversity of populations and idiopathic demographic variations. Employing maximum use of experience while incorporating needs of the socioeconomic groups of each region.
Excellent
Satisfied with current work load. Company provide good info prior to time to start. Work schedule is clearly defined, The options are many to choose from. Assistant to secure housing
Poor support and management
My recruiter did not answer emails, did not begin to look for my next assignment before present assignment ended, three different weeks I did not have a deposit for my pay and I had to run hoops to get paid. For one week, I was not paid for a month and was calling every 3-4 days to try to wrap up the error. for time sheets, I was given 3 different sets of rules to follow to get paid requiring the supervisor at my assignment to sign twice for the same hours (something I'm sure she had plenty of free time to do.) On week 10, I was sent a new form and told to have the supervisor sign for those weeks all over again, and threatened that I would not be paid until that was done. Will not work for them again.
Job locations
My recruiter worked hard to find locations that I would be interested in and easy to find. He contacted me on a regular basis to ensure that the assignment went well.
Will work with you to make sure that you have an assignment that is suited for you
TruStaff is an amazing company that has nurse recruiters who make sure that you are happy with your assignment. They are very honest about the assignments.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Sucks
Always getting cancelled at facilities. Not enough work available for all the staff she has hired. No consistency with hours or pay. And the HBIC is racist AF!!!!
Great company to work with as a traveler
Great company to work for if you are a traveler. Recruiters work closely with you, work hard to find an assignment that meets your needs, and vet you carefully for an assignment to ensure you are qualified and that your assignment will be successful. Lots of support from Trustaff, they treat their employees with respect. I have completed two assignments with Trustaff to date, my recruiter is working on securing my third assignment and I have all the faith in the world in him to do the best for me.
Pros
Good pay, and they offer many benefits that you can either take or not take.
Cons
Non
My experience with Sierra with Trustaff has been great!
Sierra has helped me navigate travel nursing with ease. She anticipates my questions and needs before I voice them. Was actually scared at first but Sierra has eased my concerns and has me excited
It was a good place to work. There is the potential to make a great deal of money. They dont promote to management often so you could be at the bottom rung for a while. It does take some skill and persistence to be successful in the recruiter role and it is a cutthroat market. My advice: keep your head up, ask for help, and dial, dial, dial...
Toxic and horrible place to work
Worst toxic place and toxic people. Keep away if you are looking for a real career Manager is a sociopath and his supporting cronies are horrible human beings if you can call them that. These people have no couth.
Agency
When a facility is short on staff they will call the agency and the agency will call and let me know the shifts they have open and check my availability for any previous shifts they’ll have open.
Very satisfied
My recruiter is awesome. He answers my calls and messages very quickly. Any questions I have are answered quickly and issues are addressed as soon as possible.
No offer of raise, no chance of promotion
Company in process of going paperless, so learned more efficient way to handle original documents and supporting documents in order to process invoices in a timely manner. Management very attentive to all jobs, and processes. Staff friendly and respectful.
Pros
monthly free lunches
Cons
management very attentive
Nice people to work for
I worked with the best people here. The pay was decent and they always made sure that everything went as smoothly as possible. Any issue I had with anything was quickly resolved.
Pros
Easy company to work for
Cons
No benefits to speak of
They can give you a job
Poor management. I need to call every week to straighten my payroll. There are occasions that I didn’t get paid. Pay is poor, below average. You call your recruiter if problem arise but he doesn’t call you back. You tell your recruiter about problems at work and he just laughed about it
Awful company
I was hired as a mgr, and ended up doing cash app because the finance dept and finance mgr were totally clueless and fell so far behind. No mgmt at all. vERY unfriendly finance dept. very " clickish", very unorganized. No training at all. Finance dept is a joke.
nothing
nothing good or bad, I just stopped working with them when I got a permanent job. The pay was not very good, my recruiter changed 3 times while working.
It is a travel company, not a lot to say
I am only writing this due to the requirements from indeed. It is your typical travel company agency, no real interaction with management. You have a job and you do it.
accomodating staff
Persistent in getting me the best assignment and pay possible.
accommodating in getting prejob medical exams accomplished.

post interview post assignment very supportive.
Licensed Practical Nurse for a variety of long term care facilities
Loved my job but I no longer have my nursing license. I treated patients on ventilators, gastrointestinal tubes and colostomy bags on a daily basis. Peoples lives were essentially in my hands and being focused and professional was something I took great pride in.
Productive with Variety of jobs to choose from
At Trustaff you are respected, recognized, & placed on jobs according to mutual agreement with client and employee. Phone interviews give you a good idea of whether or not you would be a good fit for facility. Once at site you are given an orientation to facility & assignment until you are comfortable to fly on your own.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at trustaff. Our community is ready to answer.