Trustaff Employee Reviews

Very horrible company to work for
Internal employee (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 10, 2018
Management believes what they want to believe, management has their favorites and it is well known and seen. The company would be a great company to work for if everyone was working towards building the company instead of worrying about he said she said things. I would not recommend this company to an internal or external employee.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, owners have no clue how their business is truly being ran.
They don’t live out what they promise to you
Travel Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaJune 20, 2018
Recruiter is all about themselves no support to the people that actually do the work. When I 1st started they actually cared but things has really changed
Pros
Cons
Recruiter suck they are just out for their money
Not good
RN traveler (Former Employee) –  Kingsport, TNJune 11, 2018
I was a RN traveler for this agency once for a 13 week assignment. I absolutely loved the location and hospital I went to. My nurse recruiter was horrible and not supportive while I was out on the road away from my home and family. At one point I tried to go back on assignment with them, but they still didn't have what I needed.
Pros
Great job location
Cons
Not supportive
Okay
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 6, 2018
Recruiters didn't give bonus when others got bonuses and I finished my contract and was resigned.
Just wish that people would be honest with you but a lot of these agencies aren't very honest and it's frustrating because you just want to go out and do your job and be treated fairly and honestly
Cool place
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee) –  OhioJune 3, 2018
I have learned to be very flexible and diverse in any position I take. and the staff reaches out to you as you perform the assignment to see if there are any problems.
Pros
Weekly e-mails of happenings
Cons
sometimes you don't know between jobs
Good learning opportunity
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 29, 2018
Truestaff has provided me with the opportunity to grow as a nurse, in that I have had to learn to be more assertive and confident in my skills. As a travel nurse, orientation can be very short compared to staff nurses. As a result I've learned to catch on fast, ask questions and give good patient care as if I were a long time staff nurse.
Okay
Processor (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYApril 23, 2018
Everyhting was nice at the job. people was friendly and understanding. work was easy and understanding. Locate was nice and nice area. Nice from my home not to far.
Fantastic work place
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kennebunk, MEApril 19, 2018
This is an amazing opportunity for nurses to travel and earn great money. My recruiter is phenomenal and very proactive about obtaining the best benefits for my contract. I couldn’t be happier in a nursing role position. I would definitely recommend this company.
Good
Travel Nurse/Staff Nurse- Adult Med (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma, TXMarch 29, 2018
Good company to work for, management was fine, great recruiter, enjoyed working for them, very helpful to resolve problems quickly, encourage a friendly environment & working relationship
Great Co-Workers & Management Needs Improvement
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 14, 2018
TruStaff is a great place to work as far as Co-Workers Go. Team Work is a must. I do not get enough hrs per wk. Very rarely 40 hrs a wk. The Management in my department needs improvement. It is almost impossible to get a raise.Communication is not always easy with my dept management.
Pros
Staff events, Co-workers
Cons
Raises are impossible to get, hours cut with no notice & hard to get 40hrs a week

Want to know more about Trustaff?

Ask a question
Contracted nursing assignments
Temporary employment only (Current Employee) –  TexasMarch 5, 2018
The recruiter would send me jobs from employers looking for a contract nurse. They gave me an overview of the position before the interview. After the job offer, this nurse would travel to the location to start working in their hospital.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Temporary contract position only
Travel Nurse Company
ER nurse (Current Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 22, 2018
Trustaff is a rtravel company. Easy to work with staff. Works hard to find assignments appropriate and quickly. Does have benefits if interested in them.
N/a
Staff Nurse II (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 22, 2018
I really enjoy working for this company. The staff is very helpful and very proactive in assisting me to get the best position possible as a traveling nurse
Relaxed; Very Collaberative
TRAVEL NURSE (RN) (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAFebruary 9, 2018
Most enjoyable and best part of the job By Far is having the Most Amazing relationship Ever with my recruiter; and having Such an Incredible Entire Team Having Your Back and Supporting You along the way :)!!!!!!!!!
TruStaff
RN (Current Employee) –  Travel to many locationsDecember 18, 2017
TruStaff is a great travel nursing company. My recruiter was great at helping find me assignments when and wherever I wanted to go. The price for health benefits (health/dental/vision) was extremely too high though, over $300 a week for a mid-range plan for myself and my husband! Overall, I was very pleased with this company and would stay with them for sure if their insurance wasn't so expensive.
Typical agency
Nurse Aide (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 12, 2017
The pay was good depending where they send you. They have their favorites to send to where they want to go leaving you with the work houses that treat agency bad.
great culture, work environment
Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHNovember 1, 2017
Great Culture and work environment, Game room, and a zen room and a nicely stocked cafeteria all were nice, also a monthly free lunch catered in, always great stuff there.
Forced to put something
VMS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHOctober 26, 2017
Indeed is making me put something and I don't care to do this. So I am just trying to get through this process. This is annoying when you are busy and trying to still job hunt.
Competitive rates
RN in ICU and PCU (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 25, 2017
My recruiter was amazing and attentive to making sure that all of my requests were taken care of in a timely manner. She contacted me frequently to see if I needed anything. The staff was always courteous and professional when I spoke to them on the phone.
Pros
Recruiters
Cons
90 day wait period for insurance
Terrible! Untrustworthy!!
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  MN.September 22, 2017
They do not stand by their nurses!! Never had a worse experience!! The facility cancelled my contract the same day i started because i complained about a staff nurses' unwillingness to train me in sufficiently. The facility sided with staff nurse of course and made false allegations about me so they could cancel contract! Trustaff did nothing in my defense and stopped working with me! Never felt so humiliated and screwed over in my entire 20+ year nursing career!!
Pros
Cons
Everthing