Trustaff Employee Reviews

It was a contracted position for maternity leave
Payroll Processor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH 45241October 19, 2018
the hardest part of the job was that people were not friends.

I did learn about paying nurses, and per diem. something I didn't know about. I have nothing else to say. It was a temporary assignment.
Pros
employee perks
Cons
traffic commute
Nice company to work for if you have find a compatible recruiter
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXOctober 12, 2018
This is a travel nursing company which a lot of these questions did not apply to. Your experience working for the company solely depends on the recruiter that you have.
Pros
I had a great recruiter
Cons
Their perdiem is paid very differently from other travel nursing companies
great place to work
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 4, 2018
great company for travel nurses. recruiter is great. pay is competitive. a lot of opportunities. very attentive to your needs when you have deadlines to meet.
WORST employer ever!
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJuly 30, 2018
I have been in the workforce for 30+ years with many years in the industry as well as in executive management. The dept I was hired on for is a farce. The Director has a lot of expertise in the staffing area but no true people management skills. The job description compared to the actual job role was completely a farce as well. I do a lot of research and ask a lot of questions when interviewing for a position. I asked about attrition and was lied to. As soon as I started working the employees (in which the highest tenure was a little over a year) commented on the high attrition. 2 of us were hired at the same time and we both resigned at the same time. I have never worked in such a horribly run dept
Long Term Assignments
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Greater Cincinnati Water WorksJuly 18, 2018
Decent company. Should fight for and do better by their contract workers with pay scale offered when the nature of the original assignment changes mid stream.
Pros
Long term assignments
Cons
Won't fight for their contractor's pay scale
Very horrible company to work for
Internal employee (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 10, 2018
Management believes what they want to believe, management has their favorites and it is well known and seen. The company would be a great company to work for if everyone was working towards building the company instead of worrying about he said she said things. I would not recommend this company to an internal or external employee.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, owners have no clue how their business is truly being ran.
travel
RN Operating Room (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 27, 2018
travel nursing was wonderful if you like to move around and meet new people all the time. It was an adventure that i do not regret. would do it all over again
Pros
great pay
They don’t live out what they promise to you
Travel Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaJune 20, 2018
Recruiter is all about themselves no support to the people that actually do the work. When I 1st started they actually cared but things has really changed
Pros
Cons
Recruiter suck they are just out for their money
Productive and fun place to work
Surgical Technician (Current Employee) –  OhioJune 13, 2018
Great Travel Company to work for. Always helpful, there to solve problems if they came about. Very dependable! Recruiter was phenomenal and company was flexible.
Not good
RN traveler (Former Employee) –  Kingsport, TNJune 11, 2018
I was a RN traveler for this agency once for a 13 week assignment. I absolutely loved the location and hospital I went to. My nurse recruiter was horrible and not supportive while I was out on the road away from my home and family. At one point I tried to go back on assignment with them, but they still didn't have what I needed.
Pros
Great job location
Cons
Not supportive
Okay
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 6, 2018
Recruiters didn't give bonus when others got bonuses and I finished my contract and was resigned.
Just wish that people would be honest with you but a lot of these agencies aren't very honest and it's frustrating because you just want to go out and do your job and be treated fairly and honestly
neat
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 3, 2018
Lately there is an e-mail toes out and recognizes birthdays and important people on the achievements they are making in an effort to keep the far away group close to each other.
Pros
e-mails
Cool place
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee) –  OhioJune 3, 2018
I have learned to be very flexible and diverse in any position I take. and the staff reaches out to you as you perform the assignment to see if there are any problems.
Pros
Weekly e-mails of happenings
Cons
sometimes you don't know between jobs
If it is the right role, great place to work.
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 30, 2018
They give you the ability to run your own business, as long as you are provided the correct training. Benefits are okay, and not the best of work life balance.
Good learning opportunity
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 29, 2018
Truestaff has provided me with the opportunity to grow as a nurse, in that I have had to learn to be more assertive and confident in my skills. As a travel nurse, orientation can be very short compared to staff nurses. As a result I've learned to catch on fast, ask questions and give good patient care as if I were a long time staff nurse.
Okay
Processor (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYApril 23, 2018
Everyhting was nice at the job. people was friendly and understanding. work was easy and understanding. Locate was nice and nice area. Nice from my home not to far.
Fantastic work place
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kennebunk, MEApril 19, 2018
This is an amazing opportunity for nurses to travel and earn great money. My recruiter is phenomenal and very proactive about obtaining the best benefits for my contract. I couldn’t be happier in a nursing role position. I would definitely recommend this company.
Travel RNs
Travel Registered Nurse Women Services (Current Employee) –  TexasApril 18, 2018
Accurate pay. Recruiter easy to reach. Long stretches between assignments. Hardest part was setting up the next assignment in timely manner. Fun traveling.
Pros
travel.
Cons
long breaks between assignments.
Good
Travel Nurse/Staff Nurse- Adult Med (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma, TXMarch 29, 2018
Good company to work for, management was fine, great recruiter, enjoyed working for them, very helpful to resolve problems quickly, encourage a friendly environment & working relationship
recruiter was great
Staff Relief (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 26, 2018
I was a travel nurse in the OR. I loved the flexibility. I enjoyed being able to make my own schedule and traveling. I learned more about myself be able to be totally alone. it also made my cherish my family time more because when we were together, it was quality time.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
vulnerabilty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trustaff. Our community is ready to answer.