Trustaff Employee Reviews

great temporary service
Warehouse data entry (Former Employee) –  cicinnatiOctober 17, 2018
trustaff was a great place to work offering lots of jobs. on different assignments i was very highly excited about how different companys we re working for give alots skills that i can carry over to t he next jobs loved it
Pros
weekly assignments
Cons
offer benefits
Excellent pay
Part-time weekends (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 13, 2018
Trustaff is a wonderful contract company that truly works for their employees to find the best possible contract and compensation for their employees.
Great Co-Workers & Management Needs Improvement
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 14, 2018
TruStaff is a great place to work as far as Co-Workers Go. Team Work is a must. I do not get enough hrs per wk. Very rarely 40 hrs a wk. The Management in my department needs improvement. It is almost impossible to get a raise.Communication is not always easy with my dept management.
Pros
Staff events, Co-workers
Cons
Raises are impossible to get, hours cut with no notice & hard to get 40hrs a week
If it is the right role, great place to work.
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 30, 2018
They give you the ability to run your own business, as long as you are provided the correct training. Benefits are okay, and not the best of work life balance.
Fantastic work place
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kennebunk, MEApril 19, 2018
This is an amazing opportunity for nurses to travel and earn great money. My recruiter is phenomenal and very proactive about obtaining the best benefits for my contract. I couldn’t be happier in a nursing role position. I would definitely recommend this company.
WORST employer ever!
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJuly 30, 2018
I have been in the workforce for 30+ years with many years in the industry as well as in executive management. The dept I was hired on for is a farce. The Director has a lot of expertise in the staffing area but no true people management skills. The job description compared to the actual job role was completely a farce as well. I do a lot of research and ask a lot of questions when interviewing for a position. I asked about attrition and was lied to. As soon as I started working the employees (in which the highest tenure was a little over a year) commented on the high attrition. 2 of us were hired at the same time and we both resigned at the same time. I have never worked in such a horribly run dept
Excellent
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 5, 2018
I truly loved my recruiter. Always kept in contact. Always got me the best salary. Gave me many bonus s. Assisted me when needed to get a place and settled.always a phone call or email away.
Felt very secure.
Good
Travel Nurse Company
ER nurse (Current Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 22, 2018
Trustaff is a rtravel company. Easy to work with staff. Works hard to find assignments appropriate and quickly. Does have benefits if interested in them.
Good as agencies go
LPN (Current Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHMay 12, 2018
I do Continuous Care only. Overall, I like working for them, there just does not seem to be enough work at this time. The culture is reasonable. The hardest part of my job is with grieving families who have not come to acceptance family member is dying. The most enjoyable part is learning about patient's history; Work life, families, things they enjoyed.
Pros
1 on 1 contact with patient and families
Cons
When families become angry
Very horrible company to work for
Internal employee (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 10, 2018
Management believes what they want to believe, management has their favorites and it is well known and seen. The company would be a great company to work for if everyone was working towards building the company instead of worrying about he said she said things. I would not recommend this company to an internal or external employee.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, owners have no clue how their business is truly being ran.
TruStaff
RN (Current Employee) –  Travel to many locationsDecember 18, 2017
TruStaff is a great travel nursing company. My recruiter was great at helping find me assignments when and wherever I wanted to go. The price for health benefits (health/dental/vision) was extremely too high though, over $300 a week for a mid-range plan for myself and my husband! Overall, I was very pleased with this company and would stay with them for sure if their insurance wasn't so expensive.
Nice company to work for if you have find a compatible recruiter
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXOctober 12, 2018
This is a travel nursing company which a lot of these questions did not apply to. Your experience working for the company solely depends on the recruiter that you have.
Pros
I had a great recruiter
Cons
Their perdiem is paid very differently from other travel nursing companies
great place to work
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 4, 2018
great company for travel nurses. recruiter is great. pay is competitive. a lot of opportunities. very attentive to your needs when you have deadlines to meet.
It was a contracted position for maternity leave
Payroll Processor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH 45241October 19, 2018
the hardest part of the job was that people were not friends.

I did learn about paying nurses, and per diem. something I didn't know about. I have nothing else to say. It was a temporary assignment.
Pros
employee perks
Cons
traffic commute
Good company to work with
Registered Nurse (RN) TRAVELING (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 28, 2018
Recruiters and a staffs are friendly, always available to work with you. They respond to your questions/needs in a timely fashion. They resolve issues in a professional manner as they arises.
Long Term Assignments
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Greater Cincinnati Water WorksJuly 18, 2018
Decent company. Should fight for and do better by their contract workers with pay scale offered when the nature of the original assignment changes mid stream.
Pros
Long term assignments
Cons
Won't fight for their contractor's pay scale
Trustaff Respects Nurses and Compensates Accordingly
ICU RN (Current Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAMarch 14, 2014
I have been consistently employed through Trustaff for almost 3 years now, have not had a problem I could not have resolved and thus I remain loyal. I have the best recruiter in the company as she has won Recruiter of the year for 2012 and 2013. I have a Nurse Advocate who checks to make sure I am in compliance and schedules any tests I need to complete. They have various locations throughout the US and they pay well for the hospitals they have contracts through. If you want assignments where the staff greet you with welcoming hospitality, appreciate your skills and knowledge and treat you like a team member then this is the company to travel with.
Pros
Pto, 401K benefits, Loyalty bonus, Extension bonus, License and Credential Reimbursememt, Housing allowance, Recruiter communication, Nurse Advocate
Cons
Hospital locations
Travel Nursing company with great management and taking care of the nurse while traveling
travel RN in California as full time ICU/CCU RN (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 1, 2017
Worked for this company for 3 years as ICU RN in Califonia. I was always in safe locations, beautiful housing and amenities, and they took care of all my needs and offered full support for any issues or concerns,
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
None really - would recommend them to others
Not good
RN traveler (Former Employee) –  Kingsport, TNJune 11, 2018
I was a RN traveler for this agency once for a 13 week assignment. I absolutely loved the location and hospital I went to. My nurse recruiter was horrible and not supportive while I was out on the road away from my home and family. At one point I tried to go back on assignment with them, but they still didn't have what I needed.
Pros
Great job location
Cons
Not supportive
Travel RN; take home pay is LOW!!
Travel/Contract RN (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 9, 2014
I agree 100% with the person who wrote the review right before mine - in regards to low pay/deductions for housing. I have traveled with a larger company before, and their 'free housing' was truly 'free'.

Trustaff deducts money EVERY WEEK back out of your check - they pay you a large stipend every week, so on paper it looks great, until you get your take home/net. I have $2200 a month deducted for housing costs!!! This is insane! This is the equivalent of a mortgage on a HUGE HOUSE!!!

I am leaving this company because when I calculated the numbers, I clear HALF of what I am used to, and have had multiple issues with payroll and housing on my first contract as well. I stuck around because my recruiter was awesome and always went to bat for me.....then one day out of the blue, I get a call from a random person saying he is my new recruiter because my original one left and took a new job.....she didn't even inform me.
Pros
Placement
Cons
Net paycheck low. This company benefits off of you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trustaff. Our community is ready to answer.