Trustaff Employee Reviews

WORST employer ever!
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJuly 30, 2018
I have been in the workforce for 30+ years with many years in the industry as well as in executive management. The dept I was hired on for is a farce. The Director has a lot of expertise in the staffing area but no true people management skills. The job description compared to the actual job role was completely a farce as well. I do a lot of research and ask a lot of questions when interviewing for a position. I asked about attrition and was lied to. As soon as I started working the employees (in which the highest tenure was a little over a year) commented on the high attrition. 2 of us were hired at the same time and we both resigned at the same time. I have never worked in such a horribly run dept
Cons
Very horrible company to work for
Internal employee (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 10, 2018
Management believes what they want to believe, management has their favorites and it is well known and seen. The company would be a great company to work for if everyone was working towards building the company instead of worrying about he said she said things. I would not recommend this company to an internal or external employee.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, owners have no clue how their business is truly being ran.
They don’t live out what they promise to you
Travel Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaJune 20, 2018
Recruiter is all about themselves no support to the people that actually do the work. When I 1st started they actually cared but things has really changed
Pros
Cons
Recruiter suck they are just out for their money
Productive and fun place to work
Surgical Technician (Current Employee) –  OhioJune 13, 2018
Great Travel Company to work for. Always helpful, there to solve problems if they came about. Very dependable! Recruiter was phenomenal and company was flexible.
Not good
RN traveler (Former Employee) –  Kingsport, TNJune 11, 2018
I was a RN traveler for this agency once for a 13 week assignment. I absolutely loved the location and hospital I went to. My nurse recruiter was horrible and not supportive while I was out on the road away from my home and family. At one point I tried to go back on assignment with them, but they still didn't have what I needed.
Pros
Great job location
Cons
Not supportive
Okay
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 6, 2018
Recruiters didn't give bonus when others got bonuses and I finished my contract and was resigned.
Just wish that people would be honest with you but a lot of these agencies aren't very honest and it's frustrating because you just want to go out and do your job and be treated fairly and honestly
Cool place
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee) –  OhioJune 3, 2018
I have learned to be very flexible and diverse in any position I take. and the staff reaches out to you as you perform the assignment to see if there are any problems.
Pros
Weekly e-mails of happenings
Cons
sometimes you don't know between jobs
If it is the right role, great place to work.
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 30, 2018
They give you the ability to run your own business, as long as you are provided the correct training. Benefits are okay, and not the best of work life balance.
Good learning opportunity
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 29, 2018
Truestaff has provided me with the opportunity to grow as a nurse, in that I have had to learn to be more assertive and confident in my skills. As a travel nurse, orientation can be very short compared to staff nurses. As a result I've learned to catch on fast, ask questions and give good patient care as if I were a long time staff nurse.
Okay
Processor (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYApril 23, 2018
Everyhting was nice at the job. people was friendly and understanding. work was easy and understanding. Locate was nice and nice area. Nice from my home not to far.
Fantastic work place
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kennebunk, MEApril 19, 2018
This is an amazing opportunity for nurses to travel and earn great money. My recruiter is phenomenal and very proactive about obtaining the best benefits for my contract. I couldn’t be happier in a nursing role position. I would definitely recommend this company.
Good
Travel Nurse/Staff Nurse- Adult Med (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma, TXMarch 29, 2018
Good company to work for, management was fine, great recruiter, enjoyed working for them, very helpful to resolve problems quickly, encourage a friendly environment & working relationship
Great Co-Workers & Management Needs Improvement
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 14, 2018
TruStaff is a great place to work as far as Co-Workers Go. Team Work is a must. I do not get enough hrs per wk. Very rarely 40 hrs a wk. The Management in my department needs improvement. It is almost impossible to get a raise.Communication is not always easy with my dept management.
Pros
Staff events, Co-workers
Cons
Raises are impossible to get, hours cut with no notice & hard to get 40hrs a week
productive
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 12, 2018
Tru staff was a great company to work for, Trista rocked as a recruiter and friend If you like travel and you love nursing this is the place to work. I had plenty of work and the recruiters kept me busy also valued my opinion of the places we worked.. Constantly asked about how I was treated , if there was a problem it was handled in a timely manner.
Pros
Strong support from recruiter
Cons
need new a company for housing
Contracted nursing assignments
Temporary employment only (Current Employee) –  TexasMarch 5, 2018
The recruiter would send me jobs from employers looking for a contract nurse. They gave me an overview of the position before the interview. After the job offer, this nurse would travel to the location to start working in their hospital.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Temporary contract position only
Travel Nurse Company
ER nurse (Current Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 22, 2018
Trustaff is a rtravel company. Easy to work with staff. Works hard to find assignments appropriate and quickly. Does have benefits if interested in them.
N/a
Staff Nurse II (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 22, 2018
I really enjoy working for this company. The staff is very helpful and very proactive in assisting me to get the best position possible as a traveling nurse
Relaxed; Very Collaberative
TRAVEL NURSE (RN) (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAFebruary 9, 2018
Most enjoyable and best part of the job By Far is having the Most Amazing relationship Ever with my recruiter; and having Such an Incredible Entire Team Having Your Back and Supporting You along the way :)!!!!!!!!!
Travel agency
Emergency room nurse (Former Employee) –  IndianaJanuary 24, 2018
As a travel agency, Trustaff was helpful and quick to respond with guidance and direction on positions available for nursing. I recommend Trustaff as a travel company
Pros
good pay
Cons
unpredictable available contracts
TruStaff
RN (Current Employee) –  Travel to many locationsDecember 18, 2017
TruStaff is a great travel nursing company. My recruiter was great at helping find me assignments when and wherever I wanted to go. The price for health benefits (health/dental/vision) was extremely too high though, over $300 a week for a mid-range plan for myself and my husband! Overall, I was very pleased with this company and would stay with them for sure if their insurance wasn't so expensive.