trustaff Employee Reviews for Travel Nurse

I liked working for Trustaff
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 16, 2019
Trustaff cannot be rated based on the facilities worked in. Each place is different. Some great; some not so great. Trustaff, however, is always supportive of their employees and work to satisfy what best suit you.
Pros
flexible schedules and assignments
Cons
treatment by some facilities
Travel Healthcare
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 15, 2019
Only one I have worked for, however have heard from many other travelers that they have had bad experiences. I haven't had any so far. I appreciate everything the staff have done so far. From taking into consideration where I want to go to maximize pay.
Great recruiter
Travel Nurse/Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Texas, Ok, VaFebruary 17, 2019
Great recruiter, very caring. Follows up on employees & helps facilitate contracts in great hospitals. If there is a problem they are always there to help resolve it. They’re great to work for!
Pros
Can’t say enough how great they’re staff is
Cons
Pay could be more competitive
great place to work
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 4, 2018
great company for travel nurses. recruiter is great. pay is competitive. a lot of opportunities. very attentive to your needs when you have deadlines to meet.
Not good
RN traveler (Former Employee) –  Kingsport, TNJune 11, 2018
I was a RN traveler for this agency once for a 13 week assignment. I absolutely loved the location and hospital I went to. My nurse recruiter was horrible and not supportive while I was out on the road away from my home and family. At one point I tried to go back on assignment with them, but they still didn't have what I needed.
Pros
Great job location
Cons
Not supportive
Travel RNs
Travel Registered Nurse Women Services (Current Employee) –  TexasApril 18, 2018
Accurate pay. Recruiter easy to reach. Long stretches between assignments. Hardest part was setting up the next assignment in timely manner. Fun traveling.
Pros
travel.
Cons
long breaks between assignments.
Good
Travel Nurse/Staff Nurse- Adult Med (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma, TXMarch 29, 2018
Good company to work for, management was fine, great recruiter, enjoyed working for them, very helpful to resolve problems quickly, encourage a friendly environment & working relationship
Relaxed; Very Collaberative
TRAVEL NURSE (RN) (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAFebruary 9, 2018
Most enjoyable and best part of the job By Far is having the Most Amazing relationship Ever with my recruiter; and having Such an Incredible Entire Team Having Your Back and Supporting You along the way :)!!!!!!!!!
Great travel agency!
ICU Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 9, 2017
I've enjoyed my experience with Trustaff and would use them again. I felt respected and was treated with professionalism. They were always eager to address my needs and respond to questions/concerns.
Pros
professionalism
Cons
not any that I can think of
Busy work environments/understaffed
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 1, 2017
From my experience, Trustaff was a fine company for whom to work but the assignment areas were horrible to travel nurses. All of my recruiters were friendly and helpful. One thing I do not care for is the high turn over rate of recruiters.
Pros
While working PRN or Travel Nurse, you have the freedom of choosing your own hours/shifts
Cons
working holidays/weekends
Trustaff
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Tarboro, NCJune 7, 2017
I worked with Trustaff to staff my travel nursing contracts. My recruiter was quick to respond to calls or emails. I was paid weekly and my weekly pay was deposited weekly into my checking account. They provide PTO for each contract worked. I would highly recommend them if you are searching for a company for travel nursing.
Decent agency
Travel Nurse/RN (Former Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VAMay 25, 2017
Had multiple agents in one year (people quitting or changing positions) but my current agent is a jewel. I have had pretty good assignments with them and their pay is competitive.
Pros
Decent assignments/pay
Cons
Changing agents often d/t staff quitting
stressfull
travel RN (Current Employee) –  OklahomaMay 24, 2017
Big company that has moved beyond the personal care needed for professionals working far from home. Compensation was adequate but recruiter was slow to follow up on renewal of contracts and setting up new opportunities when renewal of contracts did come thru.
Rip off, very untrust worthy, very shady
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 7, 2017
I applied for a RN travel position in San Francisco for an outpt infusion and was very eager to go because I was highly skilled in infusion, underpaid, under appreciated at a private practice. I was the only clinical RN who did everything from ordering drugs, phone triage, mixing and admistering it. Anything and everything else too. The shady, (worst than a used car sales man) recruiter knew I was very eager since there was no other outpt., infusion traveling position at that time. He played a little game with me and asked me how much I was currently making. He never answered my questions. Since I was so interested and exited about that position, he used my weakness to his advantage and came up with a lie....telling me that the client don't want to pay for travel or housing stipend. The pay is now a flat rate as, even lower than if you were a local RN in San Francisco. This lying shady jerk was only out to make money for himself and to RIP you off. Glad I wasn't deceived. His lying and tricks were so horrible that I would never talk to another recruiter from TRUSTAFF AND WILL NEVER WORK FOR THEM. STAY AWAY AND FAR FROM THESE NASTY LIARS !!!
Good working relationship
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 1, 2017
Very professional and responsive personel who worked with me. Job was a good place to keep my skills honed as a medical professional
Awesome Company
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 2, 2016
Trustaff is an awesome company for travel nurses. The pay I noticed was higher then most other agencies. The benefits are great more like if you was a regular staff employee. Only thing is that the insurance is expensive but you get great coverage. You accumulate PTO. Recruiters that care and work for you.
Great company that will get you what your looking for.
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 22, 2016
I don't have any negative complaints about the company.
I work at a Rehab facility that is brand new with their own issues that is nothing to overcome. Coworkers there have good work ethic and pleasant.
Pros
Comfortable salary
Great Agency to work for
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, COMay 18, 2016
I was nervous to start traveling but my recruiter Emily with Trustaff has been wonderful. She got me my first assignment very quickly with the start date that I wanted. She made sure I had all my orientation info well in advance. When I showed up to orientation there were nurses from other agencies who didn't know where they had to meet or even what color scrubs were required yet. My paycheck has always been accurate and gone in on time even once when I turned in my Timesheets late by accident. Now that my first assignment is wrapping up I don't feel any pressure to extend my contract from Emily. She is more than happy to help me find one in a different area that I want. Everyone that I've spoken to in the office has been super helpful and quick to get back to me about any issues that come up.
Pros
Great pay, helpful staff, many options for assignments
Supportive managment, enjoy working with them
Travel Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  OhioOctober 7, 2015
Supportive company to work for, really fought to get contracts and extensions. Recruiter was always available to me and easy to get along with. I enjoyed working as a travel nurse with Trustaff. Working one on one with patients in their home was a very rewarding and educational experience for me.
Pros
patients, co workers
Cons
patient load
Amazing opportunity to travel the US
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 3, 2015
I have had an amazing experience with Trustaff! They worked well with me to make my assignments enjoyable and I have been able to enjoy traveling the southern US. My recruiter was the best and he will go out of his way to take care of his nurses.
Pros
good pay and ability to travel
Cons
away from family for extended periods of time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at trustaff. Our community is ready to answer.