TrustHCS Employee Reviews

Great Remote Company
Remote Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  FloridaNovember 18, 2018
Everyone at TrustHCS is remote so I think that helps with everyone being so flexible with work schedules. I honestly don't think I would ever leave this company. I have worked for numerous remote companies doing PT/seasonal work and TrustHCS is the best thus far. The auditors, team leads and managers are very helpful also HR is the best. The CEO has had meetings letting us know he hears our concerns and he seems very attentive to our needs. I have seen many who started out as coders and have moved up. My only concern is that there is no control over clients needs and wants but I understand it is our job to keep the clients happy. Sometimes you may be switched from project to project and might be left with no work. This is the only downside I would say to working here but that can happen at any remote company. The benefits are pretty decent, wished there was a 401k match.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, tuition reimbursement, paid dues, career advancement
Cons
No 401k match, delay in raises
Best Place to Work
Remote Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  RemoteAugust 9, 2018
TrustHCS is the best company to work for. A typical day at work is answering questions, helping others, auditing, researching for guidelines and coding references. At the end of the day, I love the feeling that I was able to help someone or learn something new.
Pros
extensive training
Cons
Coworkers are nice, upper management not so much
Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 7, 2018
The people at Trust are nice. Coders were given a cut in pay then told they may want to get a second part time job. When OT is needed upper management says no, then puts us in demanded OT.
Pros
Work remotely, able to flex time when necessary
Cons
No raises in years, not even cost of living.
Not enough work
Coder (Former Employee) –  remoteNovember 21, 2017
Work was okay, but didn't have enough work for the amount of coders they had and would assign to many coders to the clients. Management was ok, benefits were pretty good,
Great company
Director, Human Resources (Current Employee) –  RemoteNovember 17, 2017
This is a company with a great CEO and CFO. This company has grown over the past 7 years and will continue to grow. They are very flexible with their employees.
Good people
Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 25, 2017
Team work, management support are key at this company.
The client contracts seem to be very thin on protections for the coder's hours and volume. Overall It is a great company with good values. They provide many training options and creative support for coders in need of help.
Excellent Place to Work!
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 1, 2017
Great culture and team. Always working to provide the best possible client experience. Innovative and able to adapt to change and provide new products and services.
Pros
Positive teamwork
Cons
401K employer contributions
SDS coder (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 28, 2017
I would love to retire from this company, my manager 's are great they are truly concerned about our well being. I have learned so much at Thrusthcs. The most enjoyable part of my job is to have an 100% on my audits
Pros
to work remote
Remote coding
Remote Inpatient/Outpatient Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 23, 2017
Remote coding IP accounts and OP as needed. Great place to work but when assignments get low there is not enough for all coders so of course you do not get to work.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Not enough contracts to keep all coders working
Coding Compliance Auditor (Current Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 20, 2016
Great place to work-family values, terrific team members-flexibility makes it easy to be a proactive parent and still a wage earner for the family
a great place to work
Outpatient Coder (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 19, 2016
I have enjoyed working with the managers, everyone is behind you 100%. I love that family comes first with the job. Highly recommend
Data Specialist
Data Specialist (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 12, 2016
Coding/editing, wonderful family atmosphere. Typical day at work includes being assigned work for the day then working, independently and getting all work assigned completed. Completing time sheet and client logs is also part of the day to day responsibilities.
Pros
Remote position, company provided equipment, paid holidays, paid time off.
Loved the Company and my co-workers
OutPatient Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 9, 2016
I started my day at 6 AM and ended it at 2 PM.
I learned a lot of new operating systems that I had never used.
Management was very down to earth and friendly, always willing to help work out any problems.
My co-workers were my friends.Unlike most friendships there were never any cross words or hard feeling to work through, at least not that I knew of.
The hardest thing to get used to was not having someone close by that you could consult if you had a question or problem. These were always solved but it may not be the same day that it arose.
I enjoyed the freedom that working from home allows. If there were appointments that had to be made, I always made them for the afternoon and things usually worked out as scheduled.
Pros
Working from home.
Cons
No face to face interaction with management and co-workers.
Work from home for a great company!
Business Development Associate (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 2, 2016
I have just been given the opportunity to work for TrustHCS. I could not be more impressed and excited about my role and the people I am working for and with. The leadership team welcomed me on with open arms and have focused on a training schedule that fits my level and style of learning. Working from home can be a blessing and a burden at the same time, but with everyone being available to assist so eagerly, I haven't felt alone.

I feel this is my last stop on the career train. I have found my path and the only way is up from here!
Pros
Leadership, products and services, flexible work life balance, benefits, salary plus commission
Cons
Setting up home office, getting used to distractions at home
Always very helpful and willing to teach
Outpatient Coder Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oxford MSOctober 29, 2014
My time there was great.... I enjoyed the supervisors they always seemed to be willing to help with any issue. Very pleasant place to work
The company was not what they made me think it was going to be.
Charge Specialist (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 7, 2014
The good side to being hired on was that I was able to stay at home. They promised me full-time employment but did not follow through. I am currently still employed with them but not working. They said they are waiting on clients to come on.
Pros
Able to work from home doing a job I like, coding.
Cons
No hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TrustHCS. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP10%
In the Top 10% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at TrustHCS.

Powered by Comparably