Trustmark National Bank Employee Reviews

Trustmark Nation Bank is a great company to work for
Mortgage Payoff/Release Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pearl, MSNovember 12, 2018
Trustmark is a great company to work for. They care about their employees. I begin my day with working the paid in full reports from the previous day and closing out any payoffs from the previous day that had not been processed. I check my cue for any work orders that need to be work. The mail is then brought to me to open. This is where all lien releases comes back in from the court houses. I sign them in and give them to the associates to place in the packages to be mailed back to the borrower. I take payoff information from the branches in order to payoff mortgage loans. Also, any partial release are processed by me.
Pros
Trustmark offers continues learning coures
Cons
They do not pay their supervisor as well as they should
PC culture and very negative
Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 12, 2018
Worked for them as a manager and would never work for them again. They are very negative and create a depressing culture. They seem to enjoy harassing employees. HR seems like they have been sued many times. They walk on egg-shells and are just weird to. The Houston management team are unprofessional and biased.
Pros
None - benefits expensive and cheap
Cons
Sr. Management is creepy and totally PC overboard!!!
Great Job, Slow Advancement
Teller (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSOctober 31, 2018
Overall, the job was great. It's definitely matters who you know within this organization. There are some great branch managers and supervisors that are willing to assist you in learning all you can in order to advance, but there are many more who will force you to stay within the current position.
Productive workplace
Commercial Head Teller (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSSeptember 10, 2018
Can be stressful at times,but only because people make it that way. The work is not hard, you just have those people that make it kind of unbearable ,if not for that it would be an ok place to work.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
No control of vacation time
Room for Improvement
Head Teller II (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSSeptember 8, 2018
Trustmark has policies in place, but they allow management to amend those policies however they see fit. Trustmark does not promote based on experience, but based on who you know. I have encountered several managers who were not worthy of their experience. Managers need thorough training, should be rated by employees as we are by them, and should be held accountable for their actions (thus high branch turnover).
Pros
Hours
Cons
Poor Management, Poor Pay, Poor Vacation Options, Poor sick policy
No day was exactly the same. Very interesting.
Senior Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 13, 2018
I enjoyed my time with Trustmark National Bank. The work was interesting and time line driven. This could create a stressful situation, but that was the nature of the job.
PC culture and very negative
Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 6, 2018
Worked for them as a manager and would never work for them again. They are very negative and create a depressing culture. They seem to enjoy harassing employees. HR seems like they have been sued many times. They walk on egg-shells and will are just weird.
Pros
None - benefits expensive and chep
Cons
Sr. Management is creepy and totally PC overboard!!!
Good company
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 2, 2018
I have not worked for this company for a number of years. But during the time I was there. It was a very good company to work for. The employee culture was very good. It was a relaxed and productive environment. The most enjoyable part of my job has always been helping customers achieve their financial goals which also helps the bank achieve its goals.
Pros
Good work enviroment
Cons
Modest compensation
Trustmark is a good company
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 25, 2018
Trustmark is a great company to work for. It's not perfect but no company is. It takes a whole to move up, but that's probably because most everyone is satisfied with their job.
Productive environment
Teller II (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSJuly 22, 2018
Working for Trustmark was not bad starting out. Starting off with only $11 was ok, but over the course of 2 years you would expect to get more than $.25 raises especially for the large amount of work that we do on a daily basis, plus continuous procedures and duties that are added daily. Upper management sometimes doesn’t seem appreciative of their workers, they wether call out the bad instead of the good. It’s also not easy moving up in the company as well! We do not receive bonuses either.
Pros
Togetherness with staff. Benefits.
Cons
Low pay. We can’t take vacations how we want to.

Want to know more about Trustmark National Bank?

Ask a question
worst place I ever worked
Consumer Banking (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 16, 2018
Poor culture. It was the worst place I ever worked. Houston fostered a very poor culture and it started with the Regional Consumer Manager. The Houston branch managers had no confidence in her. She was clueless!

There was a lot of partiality and that added to the poor and negative culture.
Pros
Cons
Poor leadership in the Houston market
Pay was simply too low for the work you did
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 13, 2018
The pay seemed low for the amount of stress involved. It was an entry level job but the pay really was just awful. The hours were great though, nothing better than banking hours.
Loved the Bank
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLJune 26, 2018
I loved working at the Bank and helping my customers Company benefits are not the best but they do offer them plus matching 401K. They will work with you if you need time off
I loved it
Teller (Former Employee) –  Byram, MSJune 20, 2018
This was one of my first real jobs, at Trustmark. I was able to meet new people, learn about the banking industry and develop my intrapersonal skills.
Great!!
Teller II/ Assistant to Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJune 12, 2018
I enjoyed working for Trustmark. They were very friendly and environment was pleasant. It was a teamwork environment and everything flowed smoothly. Trustmark is a great company.
worked with customers with the following
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MSJune 10, 2018
pulled reports for officers, work with general ledger accounts
work with customers with affidavits. paid invoices and also order supplies for branches
Great Place
Teller II (Current Employee) –  Madison, MSMay 27, 2018
The greatest atmosphere for any job. Would never change it. I would recommend them to anybody. The pay is decent and the rewards are great. Not sure if anyone else offers rewards.
Review for Hempstead Location
Teller 1 (Former Employee) –  Hempstead, TXMay 7, 2018
Worst manager I ever had. When you contact HR they victim blame. There were only four employees at this location and there was no room for advancement.
It's an OK Place to Work
Teller (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSMay 6, 2018
A typical day at work is easy and slow paced. It has its peak days which are at the end of the month and on the 3rd when people get paid. Every branch culture is different.
Pros
paid time off, insurance
Cons
little to no room for advancement
Family oriented
Remote Capture Clerk (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSMay 6, 2018
Trustmark has been a good place to work for the last 15 years. Work requirements are standard. As an employee you were expected to meet outlined standards in a timely manner. I learned discipline and patience. Management is open to suggestions from staff to improve productivity. The most enjoyable part of the job has been we have vacation time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trustmark National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about