Trustmark National Bank Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
worst place I ever worked
Consumer Banking (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 16, 2018
Poor culture. It was the worst place I ever worked. Houston fostered a very poor culture and it started with the Regional Consumer Manager. The Houston branch managers had no confidence in her. She was clueless!

There was a lot of partiality and that added to the poor and negative culture.
Pros
Cons
Poor leadership in the Houston market
Loved the Bank
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLJune 26, 2018
I loved working at the Bank and helping my customers Company benefits are not the best but they do offer them plus matching 401K. They will work with you if you need time off
I loved it
Teller (Former Employee) –  Byram, MSJune 20, 2018
This was one of my first real jobs, at Trustmark. I was able to meet new people, learn about the banking industry and develop my intrapersonal skills.
Great!!
Teller II/ Assistant to Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJune 12, 2018
I enjoyed working for Trustmark. They were very friendly and environment was pleasant. It was a teamwork environment and everything flowed smoothly. Trustmark is a great company.
worked with customers with the following
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MSJune 10, 2018
pulled reports for officers, work with general ledger accounts
work with customers with affidavits. paid invoices and also order supplies for branches
Great Place
Teller II (Current Employee) –  Madison, MSMay 27, 2018
The greatest atmosphere for any job. Would never change it. I would recommend them to anybody. The pay is decent and the rewards are great. Not sure if anyone else offers rewards.
Review for Hempstead Location
Teller 1 (Former Employee) –  Hempstead, TXMay 7, 2018
Worst manager I ever had. When you contact HR they victim blame. There were only four employees at this location and there was no room for advancement.
It's an OK Place to Work
Teller (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSMay 6, 2018
A typical day at work is easy and slow paced. It has its peak days which are at the end of the month and on the 3rd when people get paid. Every branch culture is different.
Pros
paid time off, insurance
Cons
little to no room for advancement
Family oriented
Remote Capture Clerk (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSMay 6, 2018
Trustmark has been a good place to work for the last 15 years. Work requirements are standard. As an employee you were expected to meet outlined standards in a timely manner. I learned discipline and patience. Management is open to suggestions from staff to improve productivity. The most enjoyable part of the job has been we have vacation time.
Secure and easy job
Sr. Teller (Former Employee) –  Prattville, ALMay 5, 2018
The job security at Trustmark is acceptable. It is hard to advance unless someone else leaves first though. Coworkers all get along for the most part and are very sweet and caring.
Pros
Benefits, Pto, fixed hours
Cons
Low raises, limited room to advance
Excellent
Community Development Director/First VP (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSMay 2, 2018
Excellent place to work! This is my third time to work there. I've really enjoyed working with my direct mgrs, coworkers and upper management. They have been very supportive of me and CRA.
Very Fun place to work. Stayed at the pace, I like to make the day go by.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Taylorsville, MSMay 2, 2018
Count drawer & verify amount. Add money to ATM, verify amount. Then we had to do overnight deposits before customers came in. When time for the customers came in, we did deposits, cashed checks, money orders, cashiers checks & loan/line of credit payments & also offered other services that they might need. Loved the management, always there to help, if needed. Hardest part of job, was having to move, bc of divorce, really made a lot of friends & consider them all family. The most enjoyable part of the job, everything, I really enjoyed everything about my job.
Pros
Enjoyed every part of my job
Cons
Having to move bc of divorce
Employees were not treated with the same outlook from management.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLApril 24, 2018
The company is good to it’s customers, but employees at the branches I worked at, were all treated with differently from management. Favoritism was apparent.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Salary, management
Overall
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Florence, MSMarch 14, 2018
good company to work for under certain management. Very stressful job at times, but very rewarding at times too. So overall rating is an okay rating..
Decent
Teller II (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSMarch 11, 2018
The company is decent but they don't really give you the opportunity to advance. The hours are fair and the paid holidays are nice. Just don't expect to move up.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
non competitive salary
great company
PFR - Backup Head Teller (Former Employee) –  houstonMarch 9, 2018
amazing company to work for , environment is fun and peaceful , is not big in Houston , needs more advertising , great place to start , not much room to grow
Productive, fast paced, team work
Teller (Former Employee) –  McComb, MSFebruary 27, 2018
This was one of the best places I have ever worked and have regretted pursuing another career ever since leaving Trustmark. I would work for them again in a heart beat. Great christian environment, everyone worked together very well, and management was very easy to get a long with.
Excellent
Evaluation analyst 2 (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSFebruary 19, 2018
This is a great place to work. You are encouraged to excell and work at your own pace. Everyone is extremely nice. Very happy to be there. Wouldn’t trade it for anyone
Consumer Bank - poor regional Mgt.
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 3, 2018
Have worked for several banks in my career and this bank was the worst. The culture was very negative and no support from the Consumer Regional Manager. She did not foster a positive culture in the Houston Region. Trustmark just does not appreciate their employees and the benefits were expensive compared to other places I have worked.
Pros
Did not work on Saturdays
Cons
Negative culture. Poor Houston Consumer Bank Leadership
Comfortable and Productive environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Hempstead, TXJanuary 29, 2018
Always have wonderful customers to interact with. My co-workers were lively and helpful. The hardest part of the job is during the lull points in the day.
Pros
hour lunch break
Cons
30 minute lunch breaks