Where do I start?
• Management is comprised of converted construction workers or salespeople, who have no formal training managing human resources, projects, warehouse operations, logistics, hiring practices, training programs, scheduling, fleet preventative maintenance, etc.
• Waste and inefficiencies are rampant, which contributes to frustration, resentment and lost revenue.
• Union shop, which DOES NOT pay union scale in wages, across all departments.
• Management lacks integrity. The most unprofessional organization I’ve ever been a part of.
• Dysfunctional corporate cultural, which breeds ill-will, and tolerates unprofessional behavior.
• Managerial positions are severely overworked and underpaid for the position.
• A confusing conglomerate of companies, which all “Do business as” different names, eg; Gale Building Products, Sacramento Insulation, Coast Insulation, Service partners, TruTeam, TopBuild etc, etc.
• Had to work with three felons, two fresh out of state prison. Wasn’t fun wondering if I was going to be shanked by a nut case? That was a first.
I could continue … bottom line STAY AWAY. There are a lot of great places to work, this is not one of them.