TS Emporium

Working at TS Emporium: 3 Reviews

United States3 reviews

2.7Pay & Benefits

It was good because you will learn a lot

You will learn a lot because the company is pretty mid-sized and they let you handle varies stuff. However, do not expect more than 30k a year for entry level.

Pros

Learn a lot about how an operation is ran

Cons

Low pay

Great company overall

Very flexible and consistent work and very great work environment consistently working and learning new things new products, friendly staff and great manager .

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Slow to move up

TS Emporium insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness

It was a productive and stressful job.

Our daily routine about this task was take out carts for our customers. Then, we would get pallet filled with boxes of vegetables and we would each be assigned a certain are to cut package the vegetables. After that, the supervisor would sometimes tell us to check over stock and stock whatever material was almost empty. A warehouse was available filled with the items necessary. Our duty was to check our isle and see what items needed more stocking. I didn't like the way my supervisor managed the store because he didn't really require any safety tips and he was always bossy. The job wasn't difficult but what made it so stressful was the way my supervisor was managing. It was a good job but sometime stress just gets in the way, but i mean the vibe was good with the co workers.

Pros

Flexible schedule. Good vibes.

Cons

Healthcare. Management. Stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TS Emporium. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

TS Emporium Reviews by Job Title

Learn about TS Emporium in popular locations

• TS Emporium
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?