TSD Global

TSD Global Employee Reviews

United States121 reviews

globalagentcommissionsaleweeklycenterbonusextra

It's fun!

It's fun and there's always contests. Honestly the only thing I really disliked was one of the managers. Management was actually really good, except one manager. Making sales is pretty easy and there's no cold calling what soever. The leads are always there. Raises come easily.

Laying everyone off

There laying all the employees off by sat 4th and a majority of them don't even know about it a select few got told in a private chat and not offering positions elsewhere

TSD Global insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Decent, hopeful for improvement

Overall the company was great when I started but there were lots of changes in upper management that caused a mass decline in culture. Poor communication between departments and upper management to agent level. Changes aren't well thought out. Pay needs to be significantly increased.

It was ok

I worked there for less than a month, give it three weeks tops. It was kinda nerve recking, some of the customers were very rude. It was like a call center but for restaurants. I loved that you could take orders online I just wish the routine was different. A customer calls in and what gets my heart racing is the loud beep sound whenever they call in. It can make you really anxious, sometimes overwhelming when it is a lot of customers calling all at once.

Pros

Nice co workers, nice management

Cons

Breaks, not a good enough pay.

Disrespectful

Absolutely poor management and team; had ZERO REMORSE FOR MY FIANCÉ PASSING AWAY!! Also lost a LEAD TECH who passed away and helped me only! Along with too much more bull! Never again TSD thanks for my experience though.

Started good ended blah

This job started off really well. Everyone was respectful and helpful. Ended up with too many upper management changes that have ruined the company as a whole.

Great company - Great management

This is one of the most upbeat work from home jobs you can find. Management is very uplifting and there is always someone (management or coworkers) to help you if you get in a jam. I enjoyed my time with this company and would recommend them to anyone looking for a work from home position.

Pros

Incentives, Bonuses, Management

Cons

Short breaks

cool to work from home I guess

Training was a brain cram & 8 hours of making not promising calls. Make sure to remember the same script over and over. Just get comfortable with being uncomfortable,

Pros

work from home

Cons

I have adjust fast

Great place

I havent fully started my position, but I can tell that this is a great place to work at and get my foot in the door for gaining experience in the sales field.

Overall a great company to work for to get experience in sales.

Overall I like working at TSD. Schedules are flexible, your goals and responsibilities are easy to understand. However everything that is wrong with the company is ALWAYS blamed on lower level employees. Management NEVER takes ANY responsibility for anything and ALWAYS places blame on everyone else except them.

Fun

Really good job love the people and I love the fact that it is outgoing calls your supervisor is always available to help you make your sales and the management is great

Average

The company here does not pay well for the job, clear lack of communication, agents given more than they can handle at times, very busy, lots of extra hour opportunities for agents. The culture lacks. Some people are blunt in communication which negatively impacts a work at home environment. BIG thing is the poor pay for the expectations and responsibilities of employees and the poor communication from management all the way to agents. The company is flexible with scheduling and management is understanding of personal things that come up when agents communicate with the appropriate personnel.

Cons

pay, communication

Ok job

It’s an ok job the pay is low but if you sell you can make a good amount it’s weekly pay so that’s a plus and they offer overtime so overall not bad I’m if you need a job

Friendly co workers

Fast past very busy. Have to work Holiday's, pay is low. Lot to remember. Management is friendly. Hours are set and you are required to find someone to cover your shift if you need/want time off or you could get points. You will be taking orders for several different company's never knowing from one call to the next what company it will be for.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

short breaks, mandatory Holidays, low pay.

Boo boo place

I worked here for about a week and a half. Training was booty. They didn’t really explain training well and then my latest check they didn’t put all my hours in. Good that I left this dumb job. I will be calling in the morning about the rest of my hours.

Pros

Cons

Bad training, job is horrible, don’t waste your time

Okay place to work

Good to place to work if you can show up and make sales. They have been pretty decent about scheduling and coaching so that's a plus. Minimal pay but incentives are there for strong sellers.

Set up for failure

The good thing was you could really work any hours you needed and from home. Everything else was bad. The hiring process is quick but so is “training” which is literally maybe a couple of hours if that. They don’t give you any critical information until the day before like what restaurant you will work for and then the next day you’re taking phone calls and customers get frustrated and curse you out because you were set up for that. The recruiter is the worst. She gave you 1 practice phone call, doesn’t matter if you struggled or not, says you did perfect now go take phone calls for real without knowing important information or studying the menu a bit. Terrible.

Pros

Hours

Cons

Terrible training

Productive and Fun workplac

Little pay for the work you do. Company is supportive, lots of fun and understanding. If you have a big family the pay may not be good enough for you to pay bills.

Pros

Hour lunch

Cons

little pay

You may think you can, but you can't.

They treat their employees like dogpoop. If you want to move up, good luck. Don't bother, because you will leave before anything changes. Go somewhere else.

Pros

Hour lunch

Cons

Short breaks, wrongful information, forcing sales, not enough training before being put on production, no support

Growing, promote from within

Fast-paced, ever-changing, room for growth with promotions from within, expanding client base, flexible scheduling, full time or part time, variety of hours to accommodate personal commitments, 100% remote (since before COVID)

DRAMA its like high school

great hours not bad pay, but the day is long and just not adequate training, then they put you on the phones when you have no clue what you are doing, there is room for advancement if you can get threw the training and actually learn what you are doing, BUT, the biggest down fall is way to much DRAMA, & some people in training just dont shut up which makes it hard for others to learn, if they actually weeded out these types of people, it wouldnt be bad. there is alot to learn they did just change training to 8weeks which is needed & got new trainers which was also needed. & TWO (like floor a manager) manager plays favorites, if you get a good trainer & actually learn it wouldnt be so bad, so good luck..

Pros

1 hr lunch 2 : 15min paid breaks, 401k, & benefits

Cons

Drama

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSD Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits