TSG Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A means to an end
Sad (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 11, 2018
Good to be here for a short time, not a long time. Micromanaging, petty and very condescending behavior. What's good for the goose is definitely not good for the gander. They say one thing and do another. The only good thing is that you can dress however you want.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Condescending, boys club
Good Job
Operator (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXFebruary 15, 2018
Overall the job is great. Great pay rate, give great hours and OT, but they lost their contract a week within the job, so that was very disappointing.
Packer (Current Employee) –  Americus, GAJanuary 9, 2018
The job is okay, but the people that work there are not so great. Also, you really never have time through the week to do anything. I don't like the breaks.
Pros
Work is easy. gets paid weekly
Cons
Pay
to many chiefs, not enough indians
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  jeff city MONovember 28, 2017
i feel like the boss only seen what they wanted and only came and worked when it was convient, so they didnt see what they shoould have and did to much joking with the workers when tehy was present but get mad if we took a breather.
Employee beware...
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCNovember 13, 2017
Too many kids fresh out of college working a recruiters and account managers. They possess no real corporate experience and you do not have an advocate. I found the staff in Raleigh to be very duplicitous and dishonest
Very fast paced
Technician (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PANovember 9, 2017
Very fast paced, becoming number oriented instead of customer focused. Changing of personnel like they are setting you up for failure. Lack of interest from supervisor on issues until they reach his level.
Lack of Communication
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Americus, GAOctober 30, 2017
Certain management lack communication skills. They talk down to their employees. Not all management is this way. There are good people there. However, my experience was not pleasant and I was lied to.
Care provider
Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 22, 2017
TSG is a fair company, the people that we serve are priority. So if you're not focused and compassionate do not apply to this company. They are top priority and they need top gun people
Pros
Salary
Cons
No Insurance
This branch of the company moved from MS to MA
Production Control Planner (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, MSAugust 10, 2017
This company is a DOD contractor that had an office in Long Beach MS, and then moved the production to Franklin, MA. It is still in existence and QinetiQ-NQ and has offices worldwide.
Recruiting
Job Placement Counselor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 10, 2017
Recruiting--what can you say? Sales is tough, especially if you are not a shark, willing to walk all over people. People would stab you in the back for jobs/employees/postings, etc.

Want to know more about TSG?

Ask a question
Entrepenuerial Culture
Vice President of Operations, Board Member (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 19, 2017
TSG Reporting afforded me the opportunity to be in an entreprenuerial role and perform a service of providing accurate and timely transcripts for litigation firms.

It was a pressure filled environment that taught me to make deadlines and perform at the highest level possible.
Pros
Entreprenurial
excellent work place
Slitter Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Americus, GAAugust 2, 2016
very loyal company u get what u put in..as long as you do your work but if u don't u will reap the consequenses...
a typical day
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 30, 2015
Well they make promises that they can not keep to their employees, I went for almost a month without working because they were auditing Florida when I miss one conference call they act as if it is the end of the world
a good workplace is you dont mind standing for long periods of time
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Americus, GAJuly 15, 2015
This job was okay although at first I didn't felt like I fitted in with my fellow coworkers but overall this was a good job for a person with no responsibility at home like I did.
Pros
Cons
short breaks, standing for long periods of time
great place to work would love to be back
forevermark cabinetry (Former Employee) –  edison NJJuly 12, 2015
excellent work there the coworkers are excellent the work will teach you a lot. it gives many opportunities to other people on learning new thing and having experience to even start your own business. its an excellent career to look into and this is the best fir to start with but you would have to go through p&p temp agency in new Brunswick take the chance while you can its a great opportunity.
Great place to work, great pay.
Used car broker (Former Employee) –  24074 Gibson Dr., Warren MI, 48089July 1, 2015
I love working here and have been successful in this line of work. Its a family run business and a great environment. While working here I was able to learn sales and people skills that relate to automotive sales.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No health benefits
Just Horrible
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJanuary 21, 2015
No direction, no hope in modernizing equipment, to much waasted effort in working without a plan. Moral is poor.
Pros
Better than unemployment
Cons
Too many to list
Everybody worked together
Framer (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GADecember 22, 2014
Worked around the shop assembling, stacking, & packing. Used a forklift around the shop.
Pros
great environment
Cons
business would get slow sometimes
you are stuck once you're in accoutning
accounting (Current Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLAugust 27, 2014
we work long hours in accounting and we have to be very careful not to upset management or we will be ostracized from the group. They take us out once in a while to have fun but then we have to work a lot of hours to make up the work when we are back in the office. we are encouraged to not go to the all team meetings because it takes up too much time. everything is very secretive and people that make too many waves by trying to do things differently end up leaving. a couple people were able to go to another part of the company but one ended up back in accounting and is now working longer hours for lower pay. if you are okay with being micromanaged you will like it here. I just do what I'm told and don't make waves. Management says they want to create a certain culture but we don't know what they're taking about. I like most of the other people here but some managers are rude but they won't change because they are friends with the ones in charge.
Not very organized
Marketing/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilkesboro, NCAugust 20, 2014
Organization was a problem. The people were friendly and helpful, but lacked some organization skills. The job was a good learning curve but the potential to be pro active was not available. There was a very nice office environment with ease of parking and location was close to other businesses.
Pros
Good learning environment.
Cons
No benefits