TSI Incorporated Employee Reviews

Great engineering company with excellent work culture
Lab Technician III (Former Employee) –  Shoreview, MNFebruary 16, 2019
Enjoyed my time at TSI ( Shoreview MN plant). Initially there for a short term (2 months) contract. Given a lot of responsible and was able to work on new product development. Met and worked with some of the most talented engineers I have ever worked with.
All levels of management seem to have this company working in the right direction. While I was there there was a restructuring in the software engineering group. Very good buy in from the software engineers as far as I could tell.
Pros
Highly skilled workforce, high quality products
Cons
Engineers has a lot of projects. I think they need a few more people
Ok
Shipping clerk (Former Employee) –  Shoreview, MNNovember 28, 2018
Okay place to work for only people not so good hours not so good pay but okay place to work I have a family I needed more money and it just wasn't working
Good people
Electrical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Shoreview, MNOctober 20, 2018
I enjoyed working with all the people at TSI. It was a great internship for me and I got to see how the real-world works. I don't want to write anymore.
Good work place with good people
Phone Operator (Current Employee) –  Mesquite, TXOctober 10, 2018
It’s a nice job but not enough for me. I need higher paying job so I can move out and start my own life. The work place is nice and organized. The workers are good to each other as well
Pros
2 breaks and 1 lunch
Cons
Not enough pay
Pilot Cell Technician (Former Employee) –  Shoreview, MNAugust 21, 2018
TSI knows what its doing from design of new product to servicing the customer. all products are thoroughly tested prior to release. customers are asked for their review of products and are allowed to test them out prior to release of a product. (Beta testing).
Pros
love the work force
Cons
i no longer work there
Pretty good overall
Market Development Analyst (Current Employee) –  Shoreview, MNApril 2, 2018
Have worked here for about two years. Definitely has its pros and cons. Engineering has pretty good culture and interesting projects to work on. Management does not always communicate well.
various jobs that I could not do including freezing temperatures at Meat Packaging
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNDecember 30, 2016
Had several short term jobs including one at Sitel in Oak Ridge which was too far to drive for Minimum wage. Worked at a restaurant which was quite enjoyable but very short term!
Pros
good pay & wonderful management
Cons
Some jobs did not allow time to get work experience enough to be permanetely hired & no insurance
Exciting and challenging work place
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Shoreview, MNJuly 27, 2015
great management, good job security, and very attainable yearly goals. Overall a good company to work for.

In this position I have learned how to manage a sales territory. I have developed an understanding of international sales.
Pros
flexible, regular business hours
Cons
limited opportunity for growth
You want to work at this company.
Manufacturing Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Shoreview, MNNovember 17, 2013
In just about every way a great company to work with and for. However, job advancement in some sections of the company is great and others almost non-existent. You have to be on the product lines that are being heavily invested in for you to have a career path.
Pros
Steadily growing company. Free unlimited coffee and other hot drinks.
Cons
Employee advancement from within can be poor, Sometimes keeps temp empolyees as temps well beyond a year before hiring them.
Ok place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shoreview, MNApril 9, 2012
A good place to work, management had a lot of issues to resolve, the department was eventually dissolved. I decided to go to beauty school when the job ended

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSI Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4