TSI Employee Reviews

Very productive
debt collector (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRJune 22, 2018
Very competetive and focus to meet expectations. Organize to get monthly accompolishments so you can get any incentive thats benificiary for yourself
Very Bad Turnover and a Need for Trained Trainers
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAJune 21, 2018
I really enjoyed the work at this job since it was a engineering based entry level position. I did excellent for the first week and learned about 75% of what needed to be done on the job, which would typically take other people more than a month to learn.

The problem is that the Trainers are not trained to be professional and treat other new employees with respect.

These types of jobs are hands on jobs and since the rate of production and quality of work is important to the company when product needs to be pushed, it is all hands on deck and things are hectic. But, that is not really a problem if you enjoy the work and understand high volume production times.

The problem is when your trainer wants to do all the work and not let you learn by doing so that you can independently do work and become part of the team effort.

I got along with the other engineers and staff at this company and did not want to leave, but my trainer was horrible.
Pros
2 Lunches, Several Breaks, Paid Time Off, Healthcare after Perm Hire, Career Advancement
Cons
Bad Training Staff, High Turnover Rate
Enjoyed my time, but ready to move on.
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 21, 2018
Locally, TSI was a great company to work for. However, as time went by it became way too focused on growth and business opposed to client satisfaction and care.
Knoxville Convention Center (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 14, 2018
The typical day at the Convention Center was stressful and you were always on your feet. My role while I was there was a prep cook. I prepared meals for events.
Pros
Got things done
Cons
Always standing
Team of Caring People
Industrial Hygienist/Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 17, 2018
TSI is a large and dynamic group of people that I had the great pleasure to be a part of for only a short time, as my contract was limited to only one heart before it was closed out.
Pros
Professionals
Cons
Home office out west
enjoyable part
Helper (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXApril 16, 2018
Learning new ways to fix and clean the equipment that we have to perform maintnance. Learning how to advance your career within the hvac company. Everybody is real close almost family
This is one of the worst jobs I’ve had
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAMarch 27, 2018
It’s not that they’re bad or incompetent people who run this company. But until I took this job I’d never had a job in which asking a question about what to do or how to do it was forbidden.
Very difficult company to work for
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INMarch 15, 2018
Be aware if you are a good worker it will be taken advantage of and not appreciated. Being verbally abused and physically abused is typical but not every day though. Management isn't very helpful, they say they are a phone call away but don't answer their phones. The professionalism is very lacking. Be prepared to work over your shift, some staff are not very reliable.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
payroll isn't always accurate, working lunch, no breaks, can get stuck working past your shift
Work day
MEDICAL & BUSINESS PROFIT RECOVERY CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Greater Grand Rapids AreaFebruary 20, 2018
Mornings would make sales calls and do presentations from 8 to 12. In the Afternoon I would hit the streets and do more prospecting and selling.
The best thing about this job was being able to work directly with Doctors, Dentists, and Business on they're AR. The toughest challenge was also helping with they're AR. The outcome was always worth it though.
Pros
Commissions
TSI was a stepping stone for experience for me
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 10, 2018
My overall review of my job at TSI consisted of answering phone calls and working multiple client files a day for patient financial service for multiple facilities.
Pros
work experience and experience with speaking to clients on a professional level
Cons
pay wage was low and no room for advancement

Want to know more about TSI?

Ask a question
Fun
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXFebruary 9, 2018
Hard long hours no real advancement. No company benefits large. Turn over no chance to advance into management. Outdated equipment hard to get parts no
Pros
Short breakts
productive
Trailer Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 22, 2018
worked on trailers in the shop and managed employees maintained trucks and supplies and as a shop manager i kept track of employees schedules.I drove a work truck to each destinations
Very stressfull but exciting
Lead mechanic (Former Employee) –  French Camp, CAJanuary 10, 2018
Busy, stressfull, work in the rain or shine outdoors. But all in all was a good job. Had to make sure all chassis and containers were up to DOT code before leaving the yard.
Pros
Bbq every two weeks
Cons
Pay
Staffing Service
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 5, 2018
TSI is not unlike any other staffing agency or service. They provide staffing services to companies that solicit their service based on the needs they have and the availability of qualified or suitable personnel.
New company finding it's way
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 28, 2017
Being a contractor for a cable company is very challenging, you mix that with a new company that has had several leadership changes at the corporate level and things can be very unpredictable.

That being said the upper level management team in place now are good people with a clear vision of where they want to go as a company and I believe they will get there.

My overall experience was very positive, I learned a lot about myself and lot about management.

I would definitely recommend working for this company.
Pros
Good pay and benifts
Cons
Work life balance
had fun there doing activites with residents
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INNovember 27, 2017
Cooked and clean for residents. We got to take trips for their daily activites and also transport them to and from work programs, stores and group parties.
fast paced
Levy Processor (Current Employee) –  Augusta, MENovember 15, 2017
day at work is collections, it is not a place for anyone that is family oriented as this company has a point system as all companies should only thing is it doesn't matter what you need time for your points will accumulate no matter what is going on. They do have benefits - not bad but health care is never perfect. I have been there for quite sometime and have definitely had my ups and downs but no place right now is paying what I get paid and the job I do, I do well. but still continue to look as there is no room for advancement if your not their type.
Poor executive leadership officers
Employee (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 6, 2017
This company's executive leadership officers have very poor communication skills. They are inclined to not give you helpful job performance reviews and expectation/improvement feedback.
Working in a new management environment
Utility Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 24, 2017
The internet has been so developed currently, so the company is operating a new way to manage employees.

It's not strict, but you can't late, it's not stressful, but you need to finish your job. It's an working atmosphere that every body can speak out, and have creation opinion.

It's great place to work, but comfortable is not what I want, I want to do some challenge in the new environment. so I can learn more skill.
Pros
pizza day
Rcm management is the worst I've ever seen
manager (Former Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCOctober 4, 2017
the management on the rcm side is awful. Training sucks.
rcm. management is unprofessional. fired people within 30 after hire.
need better guidelines in place
Pros
CEO is the best
Cons
training needs improvement