TSP Culture reviews

Small Community Feel but struggles with Growth
TSP is a welcoming workplace with a close, community feel. However, there is a distinct, noticeable bias towards employees with families vs. single employees. There is also noticeable religious leaning of most upper management that can make those who are not religious or of a different philosophy feel uncomfortable at times.

As far as career advancement and opportunities for growth, the company is not growing fast enough to provide opportunities for promotion. The one instance in which there was an opportunity to promote someone from my team into a vacated management position, an outside applicant was hired into that management role for political/corporate relations reasons.

Additionally, the sales program seems to be uncomfortable with winning new business and is either unwilling to or incapable of branching out into larger markets.

Compensation is above average, however still slow to grow especially compared to the revenue being produced for the company.

Despite the above mentioned short-comings, the company is still better than others I have worked for and do seem to care about their employee's health and mental well-being. An adequate work/life balance is heavily encouraged and nearly all employees there are friendly and compassionate.
Pros
Company culture/compassion.
Cons
Slow growth (business and compensation)
Being that it was a law firm, it was a step up from my previous job professional wise.
A typical day at work consisted of duties such as answering and transferring incoming calls, greeting and tending to clients and walk-ins, scheduling meetings, and keeping the place tidy. The corporate culture there was extremely laid back. Not at all what I was expecting. Oh, the laughs I had there. Lawyers are not as bad as their stereotype makes them out to be! The hardest part of the job was, honestly, nothing. I thoroughly enjoyed going to work and, therefore, every shift was a breeze. The most enjoyable part of the job was making my lawyers happy. Anything I could do to generate a smile on their faces would make my day.
Collaborative, forward-thinking, & innovative; great colleagues
Taylor Strategy Partners is an incredible place to work! All of my colleagues are engaging, friendly, caring and put the needs of others and our clients first. This is a place where you can not only have a rewarding career, but also have the balance you need to enjoy life to the fullest. My colleagues are smart, driven, and very talented across the board.
Fun workplace
Management and employees are nice and the work place can be quiet quite often

Great tools to use sometimes can create your own if needed

Job Security is great

All in all the environment is nice and warm
Great place to work for
Love the work. Can't say enough about the people I work with. Great amount of flexibility in handling our individual service accounts. Pay and benefits are competitive in the field.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Good company to build experience and good people to work with.
T.S.P. is a great fit for an entry level IT Technician to gain experience and learn to work in the corporate world.
I learned to work with a ticketing system to complete customer issues and document solutions and steps taken.

The most difficult part of day to day responsibilities is scheduling time to visit the client. Some clients are very busy and if the issue is minor and doesn't prevent them from doing their job, it may be tricky to pin them down to fix the issue.

I enjoyed the work culture, you are able to ask fellow employees if you do not have the solution to a problem.The information is then circulated to make all aware of fixes and issues that you may encounter.
Pros
You are not micro-managed.
Cons
Not as much opportunity for advancement as I would have liked.
Horrible Company to work for
This company claims their employees are their life blood which is false. I have talked to other former and current employees and they hate this fake culture that has been created and no advancement opportunities, no raises when promises have come, benefits are horrible when raising a family. They claim TSP is a family but they are so hypocritical. DO NOT EVER WORK AT THIS COMPANY!!!
Productive and professional work environment with group people.
Daily I am presented with different challenges that require me to work with my team and management. It is a great environment and I get to work with knowledgeable people not only that work directly with me but other IT team.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TSP?
Very productive and fun environment
Relaxed atmosphere and everyone is friendly. I learned even more about computer systems and how to troubleshoot them.