TSP Employee Review

Overall very good
Operator Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 5, 2019
It was a good working environment and I enjoyed the people I worked with. The company seems to care about their employees and their environment. They have an employee appreciation week and employee picnics were a perk.

Other TSP Employee Reviews

Being that it was a law firm, it was a step up from my previous job professional wise.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXJanuary 17, 2020
A typical day at work consisted of duties such as answering and transferring incoming calls, greeting and tending to clients and walk-ins, scheduling meetings, and keeping the place tidy. The corporate culture there was extremely laid back. Not at all what I was expecting. Oh, the laughs I had there. Lawyers are not as bad as their stereotype makes them out to be! The hardest part of the job was, honestly, nothing. I thoroughly enjoyed going to work and, therefore, every shift was a breeze. The most enjoyable part of the job was making my lawyers happy. Anything I could do to generate a smile on their faces would make my day.
TSP management support
SR Oracle/SQL Server DBA (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXDecember 10, 2019
The contract and personal manager always seamed to back up there employees when a client complains about there decisions. The only time i seen when TSP did not backup there employee was when the employee voilited client and TSP rules of behavior

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSP. Our community is ready to answer.