TSUNAMI RESTAURANT AND SUSHI BAR Management reviews

It’s was ok at first
Server and Bartender (Former Employee) –  Utah County, UTJuly 31, 2018
The place was fun and ok for me , already New most of the rolls the test they give you is extremely hard and learning everything as they want you to do never works out they have too many managers and 2 our if the four was so extremely angry at life that anylittle thing you did they would freak out, expect you to do way too much and learn way to much you also have to bus most of the stuff by your self make your own drinks I didn’t have much of a problem with that but the managers there are the worse seams like they hate there life definitely choosing favors
Pros
Nice people
Cons
This was the the Worse training ever. Everyone I train with got let go for super minor things
Horrible management
Server (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 12, 2018
Everyone is in the dark and not given clear guidance. A lot of drama between managers and employees. Everyone plays favorites and you never feel like you are treated fairly.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Amateur management
very professional, organized, clean, & quality work environment
MANAGER / SUSHI CHEF / SERVER (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 26, 2012
Loved the staff, management, & owners. This is the highest level of quality and professionalism I have seen in the restaurant and food industry. It was physically and mentally demanding but very rewarding also. Good work ethic is highly rewarded. Provided many learning opportunities.
Pros
very high standards of professionalism, cleanliness, organization, and quality. good compensation
Cons
physically taxing