TSYS Employee Reviews

Productive and great place to work.
Account research specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 13, 2018
Call center experience for several different credit card companies. Data entry on account research. Letters filed to the BBB for customer complaints. Customer service experience.
Pros
Great place to work.
fast paced job
Temporary Hand Insertion Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 9, 2018
Its a decent job i was a hand inserter which they placed stuff in mail. While the pay isn't the best the bonuses are great. The people there were all great .
Not bad. Time to move on
Merchant Support Rep (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 7, 2018
clock in, answer calls, fight with the callers, go to break, come back and get on the phones, fight with more callers, go to lunch. come back, fight with callers, go home, rinse and repeat
I would not recommend this job to anyone
CSR I (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 6, 2018
very bad experience working here, no family orientation, no values, no morals, bad management, harsh working environment, no order, unfair treatment..
Pros
when they took away your lunch they brought you free food but you couldn't clock out to eat
Cons
short breaks, unfair treatment, low starting pay, bad management
Long-term Position - Good benefits - Supportive Management
Training Specialist / Customer Srvc Rep. (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 5, 2018
I was able to work with this company for 14 years. Longevity was nurtured by providing many opportunities, in many fields, and locations.
Benefits included 401k, Stock, and PTO. Performance reviews were consistent, and fairly-administered.
Management worked to support growth, both in advancement, and salary.
Pros
Opportunities, Benefits, Good Management
Cons
Beauracrac
TSYS is a great place for high school graduates to build a future with a great career.
Card Services, Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 1, 2018
Productive and overall fun place to work, This company works around your school schedule, paying some of your tuition with a 3.0 GPA. This company provides healthcare insurance and overall great benefit package.
Pros
vacation and floater holidays
Cons
healthcare and 401k
New clients make the work exciting
Director, Customer Engagement (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 30, 2018
The exciting thing about working here is the continued growth of the business and the opportunities every new clients provide. The product offering is evolving and is setup for long-term success.
Bad management, poor pay
Operations Representative (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COJuly 29, 2018
Not worthy of a review. The hourly wage is not up to the load and skill required to do the job. Management is clueless on what the processes are. The company states, on its website, they are a "people company" but not the people who work there
Work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 28, 2018
I must say TSYS is a good company for those who enjoy call center positions. I personally don't enjoy working in call centers hence the reason I didn't initially apply for the call center position. I applied for a different position however a recruiter pulled my app and offered customer service rep position. I was desperate for full-time employment at the time so I accepted the offer thinking I if I at least got in the door I would be able to apply for another position. I've been told different requirements for applying for another position, either one or two years in a position before applying for another. The company I take calls for have the rudest customers. Quality listens to and grade calls as well as supervisors. It's almost like being watched by the FBI whereas I truly understand being sure CSRs are doing their jobs according to policy and providing sufficient customer service it's really not that serious to screen capture and monitor absolutely everything employees are doing on each call. If one has given a reason to be monitored so closely I totally get it, but if one is/has been doing their job proficiently then why should they be constantly watched like children. Benefits are the ONLY thing I like about the job.
Benefits
Cons
Overworked under paid
a good place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 28, 2018
TSYS is a good place to work. The staff was great as I learned the system, The instructors are good with taking the time to train you their products. They do offer raises maybe during the quarterly raises.
Csr ii
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GA 31904July 20, 2018
My typical day started at TSYS at 8:00am Monday-Thursday and Saturdays. The hardest part about the job was occasionally getting overwhelmed. The most enjoyable part about the job was the friendships I developed. What I learned doing my career at TSYS even if you work your hardest you can not please everyone.
Pros
Great benefits, Time off
Cons
Short breaks, Poor management
Making the customer happy
Assistant Chief Engineer (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 11, 2018
A typical work day would have a balance of working in the field and customer service. It's always rewarding to see a problem or an issue through to get the desired results with the customer.
Best Company To Work For
Senior Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 8, 2018
TSYS takes care of its customer as well as its people.
TSYS provides its team with proper training and support group.
Projects at TSYS are well planned, and tested. Management is big on planing and providing social events. TSYS acknowledges you as its asset.
Very great employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 6, 2018
Easy, relaxed, and not too stressful. Customers were fashion callers so they made their payments online. I learned how to properly answer phone and greet the customers. The hardest part of the job has to be the review with your supervisor. The good part is it's a nice environment.
Pros
Calm and relaxed
Cons
short breaks
productive place to work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 5, 2018
I enjoyed working with TSYS Merchant Services. On a typical day with TSYS I started out reading e-mails and returning calls.
I would then call on the bank or credit unions assigned to me.
I would also throughout the day, call on the referrals that were givenn to me.
Later in the afternoon I would return to my office and write up contracts and answer e-mails and calls once again.
Former Employee
Collector (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 3, 2018
I was a part time employee at TSYS years ago. I left to explore better opportunities at another company. I was also looking for full time employment.
Productive workplace
CSR (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 2, 2018
There is always something to do at TSYS, From taking calls for various banks to doing manadatory training that is assigned to you. It is a very productive company.
Pros
Vacation time
Cons
Pay rate
Great job for customer service with great benefits
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 2, 2018
I have been working here almost 2 years. Good job . Has perks as far as benefits , good training and willingness to assist. Supervisors are okay , some are good , some are bad but overall they are here to help. The only thing bad I would say is schedule changes. You change ever 3-4 months which is hard for people with children and how they go about scheduling but overall its fair as long as you come to work. You get a raise every 4-6 months . Its overall a good job , get vacation , paid off time. I would recommend it if you are a people person and can deal with rude customers. You have to have patience. Overall , its okay .
Pros
Vacation time, Pdo time, Great training, Nice workers
Cons
30 Min breaks, Schedule changes every 3-4 months
fun fast paced environment
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 29, 2018
typical day 30 calls in a work day assisting clients with different projects, point system, great management team , hardest part is there is no hard part, most enjoyable part working there is sitting on the phone helping people with their accounts
Pros
great breaks and advancements
Cons
short breaks, point system
Unhealthy culture
Client Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 28, 2018
Everyone is afraid of losing their job.

Management made me feel inadequate for asking questions if I wanted to make sure I was doing something correctly.

Training was non existent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSYS. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight