TSYS Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Best Company To Work For
Senior Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 8, 2018
TSYS takes care of its customer as well as its people.
TSYS provides its team with proper training and support group.
Projects at TSYS are well planned, and tested. Management is big on planing and providing social events. TSYS acknowledges you as its asset.
Very great employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 6, 2018
Easy, relaxed, and not too stressful. Customers were fashion callers so they made their payments online. I learned how to properly answer phone and greet the customers. The hardest part of the job has to be the review with your supervisor. The good part is it's a nice environment.
Pros
Calm and relaxed
Cons
short breaks
productive place to work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 5, 2018
I enjoyed working with TSYS Merchant Services. On a typical day with TSYS I started out reading e-mails and returning calls.
I would then call on the bank or credit unions assigned to me.
I would also throughout the day, call on the referrals that were givenn to me.
Later in the afternoon I would return to my office and write up contracts and answer e-mails and calls once again.
Former Employee
Collector (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 3, 2018
I was a part time employee at TSYS years ago. I left to explore better opportunities at another company. I was also looking for full time employment.
Productive workplace
CSR (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 2, 2018
There is always something to do at TSYS, From taking calls for various banks to doing manadatory training that is assigned to you. It is a very productive company.
Pros
Vacation time
Cons
Pay rate
Great job for customer service with great benefits
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 2, 2018
I have been working here almost 2 years. Good job . Has perks as far as benefits , good training and willingness to assist. Supervisors are okay , some are good , some are bad but overall they are here to help. The only thing bad I would say is schedule changes. You change ever 3-4 months which is hard for people with children and how they go about scheduling but overall its fair as long as you come to work. You get a raise every 4-6 months . Its overall a good job , get vacation , paid off time. I would recommend it if you are a people person and can deal with rude customers. You have to have patience. Overall , its okay .
Pros
Vacation time, Pdo time, Great training, Nice workers
Cons
30 Min breaks, Schedule changes every 3-4 months
fun fast paced environment
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 29, 2018
typical day 30 calls in a work day assisting clients with different projects, point system, great management team , hardest part is there is no hard part, most enjoyable part working there is sitting on the phone helping people with their accounts
Pros
great breaks and advancements
Cons
short breaks, point system
Unhealthy culture
Client Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 28, 2018
Everyone is afraid of losing their job.

Management made me feel inadequate for asking questions if I wanted to make sure I was doing something correctly.

Training was non existent.
management not helpful
Test Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA 30022June 11, 2018
Management not helpful, does not allow unpaid time off. Managers contradict themselves and each other. Database referential integrity, process jobs, and data file processing rules not documented.
Great place to build experience and learn your strengths
Security Infrastructure Analyst Senior (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 8, 2018
This company was a great place to work for someone who wanted to build their experience towards a position or career that they would be more interested in in the future. I learned how to administer and maintain several security technologies and worked with various teams. There were times when the work/life balance was difficult, that was mainly during on-call weeks.
Pros
Great collaboration with team members and other co-workers.
Cons
Management was an issue.
its a okay job
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAMay 28, 2018
the hardest part of job right now is my work schedule and mandatory overtime. i enjoy the sitting part the most and the eaw . i learned since i have been there it is a easy job
great place to work
FRAUD ANALYST I (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAMay 24, 2018
Ttys was a great place to work great benefits, overall a good company. the job was easy. got to speak with different customers................................................................................
good
TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 23, 2018
enjoyed it, keeps you busy, greeat trainers, benefts, thres a gym inside, flexible hours, clean, nice people, cafeteria inside, but busy phone lines, great
Great Starter Company
Mainframe/NonStop System Software Administrator II (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 21, 2018
I have had no negative experiences, its a great company for someone looking to enter the workforce whether it be technical or business. The work environment is friendly for the most part; there are times where the workload can be a bit much and the work to home balance suffers.
Pros
flexibility, work environment, exposure, benefits
Cons
work to life balance
Legacy System
Programmer Analyst, Senior (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAMay 18, 2018
TSYS is a legacy COBOL back-end processing financial application (Credit Card processing). Front end done by clients with interface to back end processes. Mid level management all came from within.
The job just wasn't for me
Total Systems Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAMay 18, 2018
I liked working at TSYS at first, but it quickly became stressful. The back to back calls and long hours began to effect me to badly. Some people can do it and others can't. Me personally I don't like sitting for long periods of time.
Pros
Great Pay, Desk Job
Cons
long hours, Rude customers
Enjoyable place to work
Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAMay 16, 2018
Great place to work with lots of room for advancement.The company continues to do market adjustments for employees to stay competitive. Pretty good benefits package and 401k match.
Pros
Fair pay and flexible work arrangements
Cons
Sometimes require the need to work 60+ hour weeks
Tsys
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 15, 2018
TSYS Merchant Solutions is a good company and I worked there from 2000 to 2018. I enjoyed most my time there and worked well with all employees. Work/Life balance could be improved at TSYS.
Great Place To Learn about Credit Cards
Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAMay 11, 2018
Wonderful place to work and learn about the world of technology, computer science and credit cards. The company programmers use a wide variety of programming languages.
A place in need of growth
Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAMay 10, 2018
My overall review would be that Tsys as a whole company tries to be good to their employees, however the individual departments within the Tsys team need help. Management needs to listen more to their employees, and make them feel like apart of the team instead of a separate entity.
Pros
Activities, incentives, friendly competition
Cons
Lack of understanding, no consistency, no respect for seniority