TSYS Employee Review

Great benefits, Stressful job, lack of assistance
Chargeback Specialist (Former Employee) –  columbus, gaAugust 26, 2014
Great benefits but that's it. A typical day at work was answering calls all day in a cubicle and getting fussed at by management to wrap up your notes after a call. There was a lack of assistance. If you needed help we were asked not to go to our peers/coworkers but every time we would seek leadership they would either be gossiping about us or other employees within the company or they would ignore our instant messages or our calls to the escalation team.

Other TSYS Employee Reviews

good
TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 23, 2018
enjoyed it, keeps you busy, greeat trainers, benefts, thres a gym inside, flexible hours, clean, nice people, cafeteria inside, but busy phone lines, great
Great Starter Company
Mainframe/NonStop System Software Administrator II (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 21, 2018
I have had no negative experiences, its a great company for someone looking to enter the workforce whether it be technical or business. The work environment is friendly for the most part; there are times where the workload can be a bit much and the work to home balance suffers.
Pros
flexibility, work environment, exposure, benefits
Cons
work to life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSYS. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight