Play YouTube video button
Information from TTEC:

TTEC Employee Reviews

United States5,028 reviews
Found 5,028 reviews matching the search
Depending in the situation of a Pandemic
Right now as a pandemic with the COVID-19 it's an intense workplace and fast past environment in a stressful time. I'm getting knowing a lot's of company work ethics and knowing how to handle the association stress signal of time. The most critical about the job is to make really tough choices to know-how to revive the company and client employment.
See paragraph below
Nice place to work for. I recommend that the pay structure increase.

I really enjoyed working for TTEC, nice management styles and great employee inclusion.
So Far So Good
I haven't been working here long, but so far so good. The training is really quick so be ready...no playing around. You either sink or swim. The class interaction is awesome. I am just blessed for this first time experience in a Call Center type environment.
Unprofessional
I got hired and started training May 19, 2020. I reached out to newhireathome (email service) because I was having issues with my equipment and I got no response and I did not received a link to start training. When I got the link we waited around for hours doing nothing (fine with me) then they cancelled training for the next day because they were still having issues getting stuff together. Thursday our trainer told us to email newhireathome and tell them we need to be rescheduled because due to their issues wednesday we did not have our TCI check done. I have sent @newhireathome over 10 emails for assistance and only got 2 responses not being helpful. When I responded I did not get help for days I re messaged them and he got an attitude and told me to tell the trainer to reschedule me knowing we were not given her information. After I tell him I dont have her information and she told us to reach out to you he said "we are not hiring at this time" I am already hired!! This company is so messy and unprofessional and unorganized all around!!!!!
Great Company
I left to pursue a life long dream as a teacher. While rewarding, Covid-19 came and took that away temporarily, and unemployment is not enough to live. I received an email to come back and here I am. I had a good experience with this company, and they keep me employed, so I will never complain. The confidence in communication that I leaned working with this company has placed me in a lot of great situations
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Entry level
TTEC is great for you g professionals starting out. I took this role in order to gain more experience working with google. The management the most micro managed I have ever experienced..
Insurance Agents
High responsibility with hourly wage and no commissions. Team leads are not promoted based on abilities. Those with great experience, knowledge and abilities are passed over because of age, or because they are a threat to current team leads. I have never not worked in management, until becoming an agent at TTec. I was promised a management position after I finished their training. I am in tier #1 almost every month so the reason is not lack of ability. The one plus currently is work from home.
Okay Job
Great job for steady payment . Something quick to look into to work immediately. Management is a little bit messy but when you kind your business and go to work just to work it’s fine .
Minimum wage
Most unapprreciated job environment, you never get a raise and you ALWAYS have to fight to not get cheated on your paycheck. Worst job you can be unlucky enough to be cursed with.
Pros
It a job
Cons
You have to fight to get paid honestly....every pay check has discrepancies
Terrible tech support
Its hard to get your work done when you spend most of the day on hold with tech support and then when you get them you hold some more. In an 8 hour day you can spend 6 hours trying to get help!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TTEC?
The Daytona beach office was not a good place to work for me, I did not get enough training and therefore was set up to fail!
There needs to be better management set up in place. A lot of workers here are friends and this is not professional! This place in Daytona has one of the biggest turnover rate, which is because of unprofessionalism.
Second time around and still no change
I am a rehire with this company, with a start date in late April 2020, and from the inception, there was a lack of proper training and nothing but technical issues throughout the training, we trained for 8 days straight and were just thrown on the phones with hardly any support from team leads, was assigned a team leads who never answered emails when you had a question about how to handle calls, no correspondence at all! I was not paid on time and had no way to track my hours, due to not being able to login to the timekeeping system, until two days before payday only to find that my hours were missing, I was paid for 8.52 hours when I had at least 67 more, I had to fight with Human capital and corporate human resources just to get what was rightfully mine, the money I worked for, everything is outsourced to Mexico for your payment and for technical issues, the Philippines, I have been having issues with logging in to my workstation since May 11th, I have spent days and hours on the phone with ASD and with very little progress, I was able to get into all of the systems but one and that is the most important one that I need to do my job and I still cant get in, What is the use of being employed and you cant make any money because of their system not working, disorganization is an understatement and I feel I have no other recourse but to resign the position because I cant get into the system to work, and by me being a rehire I should have been issued my old oracle number but was given a new one that only complicated the situation even further. I am beyond disappointed and frustrated.
Environment
There are some supervisors who are not willing to help out their team members, and tend to gossip a lot. A few typically do not handle their placement as leaders as maturely as they should!
Lack of flexibility in scheduling
The least flexible wfh position I have ever encountered. The pay was low compared to the amount of of work you were assigned as well. Training would have been more effective if completed by a more experienced trainer.
Decent Work
They are a good company to work for they take a long time to get you in sometimes but they have paid training for employees. They do have some nice minor benefits for PT employees
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Part time
Very excellent management
I have really nothing but good things to say. The management was great and they were awesome with teaching me everything I need to know. They were always there to answer all the questions that I had.
Hate this place
I hate working here and the only reason is for my bills.Some of the management is horrible. We can barely go to the restroom. The only thing that is good is the monthly bounus and the pay per hour. At times I feel like I work with children and feel unappreciated. You get stuck with schedule your hired with. No changes ever. Come get stuck with us
Poor experience
I was trying to train with TTec for the last at least 3 weeks. Very unprofessional and unorganized. No one seems to know what the other is doing. My first manager took us through partial training, which by the way was for 10 hours a day. This was never indicating in the job offer. That training was interrupted and I was sent a email 3 days later to join another group for another weekend of 10 hour days?! We were constantly being sent into different zoom rooms and those "team leaders" were not sure what to do with us or what we needed to learn. We also had a computer check for our equipment, we were on hold for this 2 days plus in a row. Not a good experience, sadly.
This is a great company to work for.
I have been looking for a reputable company to work remotely for, for many years. I love the leadership and training. The training is very detailed unless you get on a brand new project that has not ever been done before then you need to have the initiative to read what is presented to you and learn as the project grows.
I love this company and plan on working for them as long as l can.
Current Employee
I have been with TTEC in Orlando Fl for three weeks. Equipment was one week late. Pushed me through training with no equipment. Was not paid for the hours that I worked. My rate of pay was suppose to be 15/hr they are paying me 12/hr. In the two weeks that i have had equipment it has worked 1 day. You sit on hold to get help 7 to 8 hours and then have to start all over again with the same problems the next day. In two weeks have had 5 managers and no one can tell me who my manager is today. Very unorganized, unprofessional and only carry about what the company can gain financial from their client.
Train you people before you let them go
The worst training program I have ever seen. Can not get paid for services and the attitude sucks until you say I quit. I have there equipment. They have not sent a RA for it and I do not know were to send it
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5K
InHerSight Score
2.6Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
2.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight