TTEC Employee Reviews

Found 3,959 reviews matching the search See all 5,879 reviews
Featured review
TTEC selected this as a representative review
Stable and supportive company to work for.
CSR II (Current Employee) –  Home@February 14, 2019
I worked for TTEC for over six years. Three different contracts. Provided excellent customer service to the customers. Did six months as a chat coach to help mentor agents on one seasonal ramp up. Worked part time on average 30 hours a week.
Pros
Supportive set up of Team Leaders to assist as needed
Cons
Training for new projected not though enough need more hands on opportunity
favorite workplace, pay is good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVFebruary 23, 2019
Ttec is my favorite workplace. Its fun and you grow into a family. they have great benefits and you learn so much. the pay is good and the job is fun! 10/10 reccomend
Pros
great paycheck, flexible hours, great community
Cons
caffeteria food, mandatory overtime
If you hate yourself it is a great place to work!
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLFebruary 22, 2019
They base very thing on numbers, You get one number right the other number go south. So it gives them a way to be able to fire you. The lady that runs TTec leads by fear, that is letting you now that they are going to Fire you if you do not get the numbers up. It is a Vary Hostile work environment.
Mis managed on the HEALTHCARE side
Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 21, 2019
Fantastic company as long as you do NOT work for the Healthcare side of this company. Its a very odd thing but they do not treat their healthcare campaigns as well as the other campaigns they offer. You are lied to from the start about everything. Hired as fulltime permanent not even 3 days in training and everything is redacted and you are told to deal with it. Hours you work are changed on a daily basis. Management for the HEALTHCARE side is minimal and not cohesive
fast paced
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLFebruary 21, 2019
I really like working here. I just need better scheduling. The main problem with the company is you are required to do 3 peoples jobs for little pay.
Pros
good benefiets
Cons
not enough pay for doing 3 peoples jobs
Good till the end
Mentor, Customer Service Representatives (Former Employee) –  Weber City, VAFebruary 21, 2019
I loved my job, my co-worker, my team. it was the best, it was sad when they told us the contract was going away, and that not everyone was getting relocated.
Pros
schedules
Cons
job security
productive
Healthcare customer service (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCFebruary 20, 2019
I went in at 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. A typical day at work was very smooth. u had two 15 minutes break and one 30 minute break. You can have snacks and drinks at your desk. You learn about healthcare and the insurance that was provided. Management was straight they wasn't so up tight. The hardest part of the job is just trying to keep your cool with some customer that come off a bit strong. The most enjoyable part is meeting new people.
I enjoyed working/ learning new skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Weber City, VAFebruary 19, 2019
I enjoyed working on the Amazon project. I felt that this was a great learning experience. The Amazon project was a wonderful way to enter the world of call center life.I worked on the provider service project also.
Worst Job Ever
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Weber City, VAFebruary 19, 2019
Too stressful for the pay. Always changing things and they listen to your calls and monitor every little thing...Too strict. Management ok. Easy to work with for time off
Pros
Days
No recommendations
Licensed Agent (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLFebruary 18, 2019
Working for TTEC was not my best job ever. Working in this company you are just a number. You do the work that you are appointed to do and go home. A lot of pressure to excel on your duties. Always checking and doing metrics on your performance. No considerations for people with more time on the job. Left because the customer cut the contract with the company and for the people working with that account had to move. Management gives you support, but for them is the same. Left the company with a sour taste. I thought they were going to call me back because I believe I did a good job, but never had the call. Worked for 11/2 years and for them was nothing. Not even a thank you.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
no considerations to the employees.
good, fun culture, up to date technologies, good leadership
Director of Analytics and Insights (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 18, 2019
Innovative, up beat environment, progressive, reasonable management styles, fun HQ, remote office flexibility, technologies are leading edge and constantly being upgraded and immproved.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLFebruary 18, 2019
Good company to work for. There is a high regard with attendance compliance. Overall, I am having a positive work experience working there. It is work and not play time.
Awesome job
Member Service (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 17, 2019
I went to do training for 2 weeks to get ready to be able to answer calls. After the two weeks I would answer calls and be polite to military men and woman and I would get them verified first before I could help them get back on line in there phone or computer
Ttec is the most unproffessional place ive worjed. To be promoted you must be a puppet or part of th in click.
Customer Service RepresentativeIII (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLFebruary 14, 2019
ttec doesn't promote from within. they don't properly train advocates. pay increases take months to be reflected on check. vacation and wellness hours are arbitrarily used. wrongful terminations are common place. no human resource dept in united States.
Good part time job. Some projects pay more.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  @homeFebruary 14, 2019
Good part time job if you don't need medical insurance. They give sick "days", but only 12 hours per year. No vacation for part time. No medical insurance. Dental is reasonable. They have a lot of clients and some projects pay more than others. Mine was terribly low paying. Raises were almost non-existent unless you got promoted (very rare). There was only one raise across the board in the years I was there. They have tuition reimbursement. I think it's about $1500.00 per semester or maybe that's per year. Your studies don't have to have anything to do with your role, if I recall correctly. Very little advancement opportunities. If you just want some steady hours, don't need much money, it's a good place. It will give you CSR experience.

This is all based on my project. These things may vary on other projects.
Pros
Steady work if you get permanent. Can pick up shifts. Direct Deposit. Some tuition reimbursement.
Cons
Low pay on some projects.My project was only part time.
disorganization all around
Medicare Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCFebruary 13, 2019
TTEC treats people like disposal pawns. After being told that after AEP we would be transitioned to other positions, we were informed 2 days before the end of AEP that our contracts would be expiring with no positions available. If you were scheduled for mandatory overtime, you were required to come in, even if it was the day after your contract expired. You were able to apply for other positions. However even if you got called back for those positions you were not informed of what was required by the client until you arrived at the interview. As a courtesy to other potential employment hopefuls I bowed out of the initial interview because I didn’t have my information up to date on my driver’s license. I now can’t reapply for 90 days because I was conscientious, courteous, and honest. I have no qualms with the client, but I do have an issue with how TTEC chose to organize and distribute necessary information. There was no guarantee that you would receive a call or email. They may just put the information on the TTEC careers homepage and tell you that they were going to email you the information. So, to sum everything up between the false advertisement, disorganization, and ill release of necessary information. The negative with this company definitely outweighs any positives.
Pros
coworkers and pay
Cons
too many to list
Full Time job with above minimum wage pay
Talent Acquisition Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYFebruary 13, 2019
40 hours as week PTO wellness ( sick-time) pet insurance prepaid legal- two locations in town. Parking spaces- lunch area and tvs are nice- lots of new people to meet
Pros
shifts
Cons
dress
Priductive place to work
ADP Team Lead/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYFebruary 11, 2019
I have learned the importance of customer service and remaining calm in all aspects as a agent and supervisor. I have gained management skills to maintain a reliable team of agents who are able to maintain metrics and earn pay for performance. I have learned the importance of building rapport and coaching those skills that will enable agents to be valuable customer representatives.
prefer not to use
Sales Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYFebruary 11, 2019
I prefer not to influence anyone in the decision to take a job or start a career with united health group. so I will be opting not to leave an opinion on this matter
A good Bridge job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Westlake, OHFebruary 11, 2019
The typical work day involve the following: answer phone calls, assisting customers with bluetooth connection, electronically processing proof of ownership, and assisting customers with phone to vehicle applications. I learned how to use phone system on the web instead of landline and how to control apps over the internet. Management is okay. They evaluate you weekly and meet with you only if there is a problem. The work place culture is okay. No one is rude to you and there is limited interaction, because you are on the phone. The hardest part of the job is Quality Assurance. QA will deduct points for the smallest things. The most enjoyable part of the job is weekly evaluations, because you know what to improve on. This is a bridge job because it is not a job you can retire from.
Pros
good hours
Cons
Qa
Stressful
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXFebruary 11, 2019
The only way to get through working here is to have real good close friends. Yes UHC teamleads/Manager do have favorites so if you are not their favorite then you wont make it for long. The way the Team-Leads/ Manager talk to people is very unprofessional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K
41.5K
31.4K

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight