TTEC

Found 6,661 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,728 reviews
ttectraincustombenefitavailamazeagenthour

Awesome

Featured review

TTEC selected this as a representative review
Very good work from home a little advance so make sure your computer savvy and know your work be experience but other than that very nice company great training very understanding to your circumstances with your shift decent pay I have nothing bad to say enjoy them .

March 22, 2022
Thank you for your exceptional review! We are happy that your work experience at TTEC was noteworthy. We wish you all the best in your career.

It was okay

High volume stressful job it wasn’t the worst but there is better out there, lots of calls coming in everyday very repetitive work it typical call center experience.

May 24, 2022
Your experience is important to us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

TTEC insights

Based on 3,656 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues

Productive and friendly workplace

Loved working here! Great pay, management, and environment. Tons of incentives and multiple different projects that you are working on so it doesn’t always seem repetitive!

May 24, 2022
We appreciate your glowing review of your time with TTEC! We wish you the best in your career and always welcome you to apply at www.ttecjobs.com for opportunities when you may want to return to the TTEC family.

Good Place to get the foot in the door for CALL CENTER Work

Good Place to get started if you need a job at a CALL CENTER. Pay is OK, although could be better with as much BS As you put up with, Mgmt says they back you, but are more concerned with playing favorites than actually helping. The initial training is not much, they just try to teach you where to FIND the answers in Solution Center, then start griping when you take too long on calls or fill out enough complaints.

Pros

You quite often get to see/ Hear the UGLY side of Customers who make mistakes and blame the bank

Cons

Customers think that you are there to Abuse

May 24, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your time and kind words.

"We are moving to a more direct sales process"

Loved the job for what it was when I began a few years back. To say I am disappointed is an understatement. There has been no raise and no real chance to advance in the past 4 years... not one raise. The benefits are mediocre to say it nicely and don't get sick or have to do anything other than your job description as you are truly a number. Now you have to present yourself as an aggressive salesperson when dealing with someone's health insurance. They claim to care about their customers but the actions we are forced to take (by them) say different.

May 24, 2022
Your TTEC experience matters to us. Please visit www.ttecwehearyou.com to give us more details.

Money is good but training is not

Need better training you are expected to dig through a ton of information in the many systems they use to find information for the customers. Help and support is little to none. Once hired you will be moved around to different projects changing your hours and pay. Not enough stability for people with families. Very stressful environment

Pros

Money

Cons

Training and being moved from job to job hours changing and pay

May 24, 2022
We value your opinion. We encourage you to visit formeremployee.ttec.com to leave us details of your experience.

Loved working for the company.. I worked for banking... Didn't like messing with people's money.. Had to quit... Applied to do the insurance part. But never heard back from that.. This makes me sad. Wanted to Try a different job path..

Good temporary gig

This was a good temporary gig. Sold car insurance for 17 an hour from home. Decent benefits. Met many great people there. Strong micromanaging. Typical call center.

May 24, 2022
Your opinion is valuable, and we appreciate you sharing your experience.

Nice place to work

The training is intensive. Was all worth it once entering nesting. Not scripted but, lots of points to hit during a call.Overall, liking the job and hoping for advancement

May 24, 2022
Looks like you're on your way to achieving great things! Thanks for vividly describing your work experience in TTEC. We always make sure that employees are provided with what they need in order to succeed.

Only plus is that its remote

Underpaid and overworked with no room for growth no pay raises so your stuck at a rate that you should advance from especially since we change departments a lot we never have the same manager more than a month company is shady and a waste of time

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Pay

May 24, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Your insights can make a difference; we invite you to use the following link to provide more details: formeremployee.ttec.com

Very unprofessional

The managers and supervisors barely knew what they were doing…worked there for 2 years and they just didn’t have it all together. Loved the fun times there but overall it was very unprofessional and a lot of gossip throughout management that made it unprofessional.

Pros

Free meals and OT

Cons

Management, unprofessional, unorganized

Mostly good

This is a great company to work for from my experience. My managers from day 1 have always been helping me to achieve more and I moved up quickly thanks to my work ethic and their guidance. I love working with my coworkers, it is a very open and caring environment.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Corporate job

May 24, 2022
We are happy to see you are feeling good at TTEC! We hope your experience at TTEC continues to be positive.

It was fast paced and high energy.

I think TTEC is a good place for young people starting out in the work place. It's a fast paced high energy job. I had health insurance and a 401k, so that was nice.

Poor Compensation

Constantly adding more and more job responsibilities but keep pay the same, management plays favorites and never tells you the positive things you are doing only what you are doing wrong

May 24, 2022
We appreciate your candor. Please provide us with more details at formeremployee.ttec.com to allow us to address your concern.

Information was good. If training would be better job would be great

Telemarketing, stressful, and not enough training. Work hours could be flexible at times. Have to bid on a schedule early to get hours you really need

May 24, 2022
Your assessment of your TTEC experience is important to us. Thank you for sharing. Please visit formeremployee.ttec.com to let us know the details of your experience and how we can improve our employee experience.

Was an okay place to work

Training felt rushed. The work wasn't too bad. Low pay but an easy job. Management seemed kind of iffy, but my supervisor was pretty chill. They do seem to be more focused on time than customer satisfaction

May 24, 2022

good starter job for soeone looking to work from home

if you have good attendance and a project ends they will find another position for you - the pc's they give you to use dont have enough memory and they crash alot

Pros

good work from home starter job

Cons

pay is low and dont start accumulating pto until after a year

May 24, 2022
We appreciate your feedback, and we are committed to using comments like yours to improve our employee experience.

Remote aspect

Stable company provided great benefits at a low cost. Calls were back to back and very stressful. Hard to change schedule and they micromanage every minute you’re off the phone.

May 24, 2022
Your opinion is valuable, and we appreciate you sharing your experience.

Horrible management pay too low to live off of do not recommend

Ttec Treated you like a number they didn’t really care about you as a person. Worked you to death no breaks in between calls. Micromanaged everything

May 24, 2022
We always support the holistic growth of our team members. Your straightforward opinion is much appreciated to help us grow as a company.

Pay is ok

They promise the moon and stats and then hat changes once you actually start working for one of their projects. They do not care about work and life balance. Management doesn't care as they probably have never done the job they're demanding you do so perfectly.

May 24, 2022
Let us take this opportunity to know more about your TTEC experience. Please visit www.ttecwehearyou.com to discuss this in detail.

Decent

It's exactly what you would expect from a call center. Leadership is decent. The pay is decent. Constriuctive critcism is lacking. There is always room for growth.

Pros

Great co workers

Cons

Management is not always efficient.

Common questions about TTEC

Answered by current and former employees at TTEC

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.8Personal Development
4.1Career Opportunities
3.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight