TTEC Employee Reviews

Great company
Team Lead, Success Coach (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89113April 9, 2018
Just dont ever expect a raise. The only raise you will get is if you get promoted and that is hard to do. Work hard and always keep your eyes toward advancement and you'll do fine.
Work at home company
Customer Service Representative (Chat) (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 5, 2018
This was one of the best jobs that I have ever had! I hate that it was only seasonal and was let go when the work started to ramp down. I loved the trainer, my team leader, and her bosses as well.
Pros
great staff and supervisors
Cons
only seasonal
Worse place ever!! Don’t do it
Agent (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WvApril 4, 2018
I regret working here. Management is a joke. The training is a joke. The hours are a joke. I hated that place. I never went back. I was miserable there. I’d never recommend this place
Cons
Management, organization is a disaster
Sales (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, PAApril 3, 2018
Worst company I've ever worked for. Management is awful. They are unqualified, pick favorites and act extremely inappropriately in and out of work. This is the only place I've ever worked where you are told that sometimes you have to take a pay cut as part of a promotion. As far as I understand, that's called a demotion. Management is constantly breathing down your neck to meet goals, and they do not give you the tools you need to succeed. Some people get away with being late everyday and having lengthy personal conversations during work hours while others are punished for those things. This job is not worth the headache. Most people who work here are disgusting and management is no better.
Pros
Management goes out to bars with you
Cons
Management is terrible, very little sick and vacation time, building stinks
Customer Service Agent (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COApril 3, 2018
This was an ideal job for me at the time. Location was great, as I worked from home. Hours were longer than anticipated. Overall, I was satisfied with the experience. I would recommend working with TTech at home.
Cons
Not being paid for downtime due to IT issues.
Great Pitstop on road to Career
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 3, 2018
If you looking for a job to tide you over while you look for something more suited for you it is a great pit stop. Not much long term growth opportunity here.
hated this place
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  east primrose, Springfield, moApril 3, 2018
this was single the most stressful job of my life. The members would call in very upset about their credit card related problems or fraud issues and when presented with options to solve issue would just become more angry and begin yelling/cursing at you. the workplace culture is relatively nice as they have a cafe and vending machines as well as other employees whom you could connect with. this job offered outstanding benefit as well as pay but I simply could not handle the lack of leadership and the constant berating coming from the members.
Pros
health and dental insurance, 401k, life insurance, disability insurance, pet insurance
Cons
extremely stressful
Needs Fixing
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 3, 2018
It wasn't a bad job just leaves a lot to be desired from a job but the ability to work from home was priceless and now I am searching for opportunties like that now.
Fun place to work
New Hire Trainer (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 3, 2018
It was a quick paced environment. Great managers and they always looked for ways to give back to employees. For example- we were able to earn points to purchase merchandise based on performance.
Pros
Entry level positions, great training, flexible managers
Cons
lower pay
Poor culture - no appreciation of employees
IT Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COApril 3, 2018
A customer service provider that - at the time - did not appreciate that the customer service agents were the connection to their customers' customers. Employees were treated harshly, berated, demeaned and treated punitively. Favoritism was routine. I've never worked in a worse environment.
Pros
None.
Cons
Abusive management, low pay
Good place to get some work experience
Tier 2 Customer Service Representative - Email (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 3, 2018
Just about anybody that interviews their will get hired. I would recommend Teletech if you are someone who does not have a lot of work experience and is looking for something until you can find better opportunities. They never offer performance evaluations aka you never receive a pay increase. Their logic being "if you want to be paid more than you must get promoted." Meaning someone who has been working there for 5 years will be making the same as someone who got hired yesterday for the same position. The pay is fairly standard, I guess, for lower end call center work. $10-$11 per hour, maybe the possibility to make more on commission if you go for a sales position.
Pros
Easy to get into the door
Cons
You wont be earning much money
Review
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 3, 2018
I highly recommend working for this company and with all of these amazing people!
Yes, the job can get stressful at times, but it’s worth it.
You’re helping people, and the end of the day that’s all the matters!! Everyone you work with is very helpful and nice.
The management team is better than any management team I’ve ever worked for.
Wages are good, maybe not enough pay for livin expenses. But, overall I love Teletech and everyone there.
New location; new managment
Telesales Agent (Current Employee) –  Morrilton, ARApril 2, 2018
The sales part of Teletech for united healthcare was amazing, great job, good pay, benefits,and fulfillment of helping people. But the customer service side is much harder for less pay and is a completely thankless job.
Benefits
Cons
Stressful and taxing
Not Here
Grunt (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 1, 2018
If you need a paycheck work here, if you want stress work here. If you are willing to put your family 2nd to the business needs of Teletech work here.
Great place to work while at home
Part-Time Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 31, 2018
The training was great and trainers were very patient. An awful lot to learn but was a help if applying for any future openings. The trainers and supervisor were always available when needed. The work hours changed often but that was a good thing if wanting to meet different people, and it helped to find a good time for me to work.
Pros
Great training and supervisors
Cons
So much to learn in a relatively short time
Working at TTEC
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 31, 2018
A typical day at work would be answering questions for customers, training new agents how to take phone calls, and working reports. I learned a lot how to take calls for customer service to advance as a trainer and its duties. Management was very understand and accommodating. The hardest part is where in TTEC you work in, sometimes it can be stressful and overwhelming when you first start. The enjoyable part was knowing I did well on my calls and my boss praising me.
Pros
Free food at times
Cons
A program can end suddenly and not have a place in the company
eh
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMarch 30, 2018
call center is not for everybody. i had more bad days than good because customers are vicious on the phone. they are also stupid and irresponsible with their money and want you to fix everything or them. there were times that it was really rewarding, like when someone finally paid off their credit card and was excited or when someone had fraud and you were able to calm them and take care of the issue to get things moving and restore their account. it does take a toll on your body, I thought I was a lazy person before i started but I still had to get up and walk around at my desk to keep my back from hurting.

Some people there were fantastic, the trainers are wonderful. You will get thorough and accurate training. but they do play favorites and even with stellar skills you wont be able to be coach unless the other coaches like you. There is high turnover so you don't really know if you can rely on your teammates.
Pros
lunch room, training, pay for the area, health insurance
Cons
hours, customers, sitting all of the time, system crashes, stressful situations out of your control
seasonal
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 29, 2018
this was a seasonal position for me so I didn't really have years or even a half of a year to really say I would recommend this company to family and friends but for the time that I was there it was ok.
Better than fast food
MSR/Teller (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COMarch 28, 2018
Teletech is way better than any fast food place I've worked at. They offer benefits, monthly bonuses, Paid Time Off, and are much more flexible with stuff like maternity leave. It is not enough for a living at most cities they are by. You will be sharing an apartment or house with more people just to have a place to live. But it is better than Sonic, Mcdonalds, etc and you can actually make a difference in people's lives.
Pros
Benefits, better pay than other no skill entry jobs
Cons
Still not enough to support yourself in a single bedroom apartment
Productive job in an easy going environment
Call Center Agent (FT) (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OHMarch 28, 2018
A typical day at work includes clocking in and getting on your phone. There was a high call volume level but once you get use to the job it doesn't seem so hectic. I learned from the position how to be professional over the phone since my previous work experience was working face to face with costumers. Management was on the floor with the workers so if there was an issue with a costumer they were always able to assist. The hardest part of the job was at times there wasn't enough information to assist you in helping solve the costumer's need. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to know that you were able to relieve some of the pressure off the costumer by getting them the resources they need.
Pros
Great pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K
41.3K
31.1K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

75out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at TTEC.