TTEC Employee Reviews

Found 3,175 reviews matching the search See all 4,839 reviews
A typical day at work
Web Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 17, 2018
A typical day was clocking in getting coffee and putting personal items in my locker. Then going to the main floor with no pencil or paper. I loved saying hi to all my coworkers on my way to my cubicle. I loved that I didn't have to read off a script everyday. I was able to type out my own in the morning. My favorite part about talking on the phones was helping the older members.
Pros
The benefits and pay was good.
Cons
Pay is by weekly.
Great place to get a job if you've recently moved.
Healthcare Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 17, 2018
I started at TTEC a few weeks after I moved to Florida on May 2017. It was a really good place to start and the job environment was nice. I worked as a healthcare licensed agent and the salary was good. The company tends to do all sorts of activities for the employees which helped a lot for people to meet each other which created a better working environment in my opinion. It's a good place to start if you are looking for a job asap.
Pros
Activities, salary, shifts
Cons
Sometimes the workload is a lot but it depends on the project you are.
great when I first started but became more stressful though my time there
MSR/Teller (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 15, 2018
When I first started its was easy to get going, after the nervousness of taking call from complete strangers subsided. Company even had employee engagement events, some meant to raise funds for holiday events, free coffee, free coco. Toward the end of my employment there coffee was sold via their company kitchen. The events basically dress down themes and the occasional holiday event.
The responsibilities were added on during the time, that increased stress and made it harder meet client expectations, adding other departments tasks, like on taking debit card fraud calls and client eliminating services that members relied on, that caused them to yell on the msr that had to explain why client did what they did with out really know why our selves. I accepted a position in the wire department thinking it was less stressful. Which its was for a month then Ttech management remembering we were trained in deposits, added those calls, and made a less stressful position more stressful than just the deposits calls I had previously. It started me thinking about changing directions, getting another job I hope to enjoy going to and can see doing for many years.
Pros
$14 an hour pay
Cons
high stress, and have to talk to strangers like they are friends and solve or help service their accounts
Most days are good however some teammates don't know how to be Quiet and respect other people working around them
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, AROctober 12, 2018
Over all the company is a good company. They believe in achieving a good balance between work and home. They're very good at listening to your needs and will let you make up lost time.
Pros
Majority of co-workers are great to work with
Cons
Most people on my sales team loud and TTEC doesn't follow Cell phone policy.
Professional but relaxed environment and managers are great and down to earth
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FL 32114October 12, 2018
I’ve been at TTEC for one year and I love it. I wish I could get a better schedule for the sake of my kids but I would definitely recommend TTEC to anyone!
Benefits
Cons
Schedule
Help line msr
MSR (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, PAOctober 11, 2018
Answering agents calls daily. Helping them out with the mbr;s needs and wants. Walking them through knowledge delivery. Cross trained for banking and credit cards. Help line agent for 1 1/2 years
They make up own rules
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  springfield moOctober 11, 2018
1st Be carefull they will say your interview appointment is for certain job. On arrival they will interview for another, probably wont find that out till later.

2nd Inadequate training need simulated practice prior to going on floor. Many compliance issues not coverd - can get you fired.

3rd You are allowed 9 minutes delta time per day, that is clocked in not working time. Expect you to clock in 7 min early so you can boot systems and be on phone exactly on time. Questioable part 45 minute lunch - this starts when you log off computer not when you click out at time clock! Result can be much less time for lunch. Have personally seen business get sued for large sum over this sort of thing.

4th They have non productive report, you must be close to 98% productive! Get real as a rule we arent that productive but they will insist on it. You productivity is based on 40 hr week no matter what. So dont get sick and/or miss work. They will still use 40 making it much easier to get on report. Quote "Its your fsult you missed work, and pto time wont count!

The pay 10 per hr! They would be better served if management were trained to be leaders. Engage and inspire employees, they stay longer and are more productive.
Pros
benefits maybe
Cons
Too many to list
Lousy company, lousy work environment, unprofessional
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Weber City, VAOctober 9, 2018
It began with the interview process; a group interview which I felt was a bit unprofessional. The training was lousy (the trainer did as good a job as could be expected with the poor materials at hand). Training consisted learning about the call center, but not actually learning the equipment because the computers and IT setup wasn't completed until after the training course was completed. Quality metrics that were discussed during training were immediately changed once we were on the production floor; it always seemed to be a moving target and you never could get a handle on exactly what was expected. The upper management was horrendous and made unrealistic expectations with call management. The pay was barely above minimum and certainly it is not going to provide a living wage. Job guides were constantly changed so processes constantly changed which made error rates fluctuate. I was asked to work DURING my grandmother's funeral; a day I was already scheduled off (I didn't take bereavement time). I found drug paraphernalia in the parking lot. Overall, it was a lousy experience and I wake up everyday and am thankful that I no longer go to that awful, soul sucking place.
Pros
I don't work there any longer
Cons
I had to work there for a time
Stay Away
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 8, 2018
This company is an absolute mess! The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing at this place. There is very poor communication between departments, making things very frustrating. The talent acquisition team are very aggressive and unprofessional, they will say anything to get you in the door, be aware.
Great start up
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Westlake, OHSeptember 29, 2018
I have been able to hone my management skills and gain a bevy of knowledge in other areas of management. Culture has went down due to loss of tenured agents. Very hard to get that knowledge back so rebuilding. The best part of the job is the people you work with.
Pros
Saturdays and Sundays off
Cons
Doing 3 jobs and getting paid for less than one
Productive and fun work place
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 25, 2018
It was a fun work place very productive with time management for outside personally life supervisors were supportive and understanding team oriented which makes the day and stress a little easier to handle
Stressful job, but my co-workers are cool.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYSeptember 25, 2018
There's only a few pros to working at TTEC. My direct supervisor was great and I loved my co- workers. The benefits were nice too, other than that TTEC was a complete disaster.

There was no room for advancement, absolutely no raises. Starting off pay is $11. The only way you get compensated more is the P for P bonus, which is a complete joke. I mean you would get a raise if you got promoted to a team lead or trainer, but thats rare. There was some people that did got promoted, but then they would turn around and demote a bunch of people!! And the only way you'd get promoted there is if you're one of the favorites, and suck up to management.

There would be times were they would cut our hours, and other times they'd give us a bunch of mandatory over time.

That place is a mess.
Pros
Benefits and co- workers
Cons
No raises, stressful, chaotic
Work Style
Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXSeptember 25, 2018
This company has great potential, but needs to think about coming up with an organized plan. Too many people being left out of important conversations
Benefits
Cons
Disorganized
Flexability and motivated supervisors aim to help call center agents suceed
Service Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 24, 2018
For a Global Outsource Center, Ttec has stood above the rest in recent past in The Valley. Companies like Verizon, T-Mobile and Nissan are all actively participating in the efforts and goals management projects.

Since changing their name and acquiring a number of Asian outsource centers from Asia this year, I've witnessed negative politics in the office.

For someone younger who aims to gain the experience as a call center agent of even a supervisor, this may be the platform for you.
Pros
A great place to develop call center skills
Cons
Outsource politics influences a fluxuation of good managers coming & going
Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARSeptember 23, 2018
My whole training class was hired under false pretenses. By the time we ended training we were down to 6 people and we started with 24. Literally every team lead tells you different information. Communication skills throughout the company are very poor.
Pros
Good breaks, big break room
Cons
Poor management
Excellent team members and instructors
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PASeptember 17, 2018
As an emplyee of Ttec, i enjoyed the special learning activities provied to me during the training period. My teammates and instructors always interacted with each other in order for everyone to be properly trained for our positions. Overall ttech was a fun, but also professional workplace.
Pros
Alot of support from team members
TTech Review
CRM// Temporary (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 13, 2018
Nice place to work supervisors easy to talk to. Lots of room for growth and very accommodating if you have any concerns about scheduling or medical accomadations
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTSeptember 13, 2018
Handling accounts and unruly customers over the phone but remaining as professional as possible. developed communication skills as well as the understanding of bank policies.
Pros
Skill set for customer care
Cons
stressful
Great place to learn and develop new career skills.
DIRECT SALES EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 12, 2018
Demanding job, lots to learn. Training does not really prepare you to do actual job function. Very sales driven can be unrealistic expectations and most people don't make it through training.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Not flexible work schedule
Would not recommend if you have kids!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ArSeptember 10, 2018
My son was hospitalized for 3 day's, I lost my job while caring for him!! They need to understand that family comes first before ANYTHING!! Strict attendance policy!
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Crazy attendance policy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K

2.5InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight