TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews

Found 5,890 reviews matching the search
Right now as a pandemic with the COVID-19 it's an intense workplace and fast past environment in a stressful time. I'm getting knowing a lot's of company work ethics and knowing how to handle the association stress signal of time. The most critical about the job is to make really tough choices to know-how to revive the company and client employment.
The pay is really low, management is awful, and there's no job security. Even managers are fired or demoted regularly. Only take this job if you have no other options. They don't care about their employees at all.
May 7, 2021
Your TTEC experience matters to us. Please visit www.ttecwehearyou.com to give us more details.
It is hard to find support or a main contact to answer job-related questions. Management only cares about time on/off the phone. Multiple salary discrepancies and I had to reach out to main corporate on the West Coast.
Pros
Good starting job for anyone unemployed
Cons
No fix schedule, no benefits, no decent salary, no staff support.
May 7, 2021
they couldn't pay me enough to ever consider going back to work for them. the training does not prepare you for the job. they are not there to help, only to point out what you are doing wrong. i felt i had no source of contact. unbelievable unorganized...go ahead, try to call someone...google it. you know how to find info on a company...i dare you!
May 7, 2021
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please visit www.ttecwehearyou.com to give us more details and allow us to better understand what happened.
Extreme high call volume. No support from team lead. Very stressful work environment. No down time at all. Back to back calls all day. Expect to work every Saturday.
May 7, 2021
TTEC is committed to a work environment where employees feel comfortable, safe and productive. If there鈥檚 anything that makes you feel otherwise, please visit www.ttecwehearyou.com so we can take a closer look and do something about it.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Very good company, training can get a bit hectic but team leads and managers from what I have experienced are very supportive and will push you to be better and help you in the process. The pay is decent and almost all their jobs are home based/remote. Good opportunity for advancement as long as you are not slacking and do the job. Would recommend sincerely!
Pros
Flexible schedule, good pay lovely management
Cons
Training can get hectic, if you are impatient. Just go with the flow :)
May 7, 2021
We are happy to hear about your experience with TTEC. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Leadership refused to provide the right tools for the job due to the fact that they never spent money on the right things. We would be told to "google" for information which is usually crowd-sourced, not company-sourced and is not defendable.
Pros
Remote
Cons
Poor leadership
My employment at this company has always been fulfilling, inspiring, and motivating. I feel encouraged and heard when I come to work and genuinely enjoy what I do. While I do feel the compensation for leaders could be better, I am still very satisfied with my position and extremely grateful for the opportunities I have been afforded here.
Pros
Positive and supportive leadership. Fulfilling work.
Cons
Compensation could be increased.
If you get good training you鈥檒l be fine. If you don鈥檛, you will fail. You having to wait on an entire class to catch up, just to rush through material and fail is not okay. They need to come up with a better system to help employees with more studying information on the actual product and or systems employees will do great if that happened.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No study material
May 7, 2021
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please visit www.ttecwehearyou.com to give us more details and allow us to make appropriate actions.
TTEC is a good place to work. There are only a few problems that I have had while working on different campaigns, but overall a good place to work. There is a lot of support with trainers and team leads.
Pros
Wonderful trainers, team leads and campaigns to work on
Cons
Lunch is only 30 minutes, it is hard to get it sick time approved even with doctor's excuse, don't get to select your schedule, no flexibility in most cases to change schedule
Not too hard of a job, just constant changes were even management wont know what to tell you. Pay is good but seems it could be better. TL's definitely have favorites, I had trouble with one TL and got many run arounds when I just wanted a new one to avoid problems. Overall can be easy, just have to adjust to fast changes.
Overall ttec is a great temp job not long term I had a good job good pay and they ended my assignment with short notice and tried to give Me another job with a 50 percent pay cut
Pros
Incentive program
Cons
Short notice of assignment ending .
You feel like you don't know anything coming out of training, but they do encourage you and provide support, which is probably the only good part about the job. Some agents were reassigned to other contracts and lost employment after the contract closed in a few months. The rest of us stayed on with the previous contract. Lots of scheduling conflicts and misinformation across the board. The communication is terrible. I had 7 different team leads in an 8 month period and each one taught me a different way to do the same job. And you better switch gears and follow the current team lead's instructions or have a corrective action.I left bc they wouldn't move my training schedule (upon an involuntary department merger) from night shift. I work days bc I have small children. They wanted me to train in the only night class, and wouldn't switch me to a day class when I asked about it 3 weeks in advance.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Bad communication, lack of information
Don't do quality, no advancement opportunities and absolutely no support from quality management. Operations is great but once you're in quality they will block every opportunity for you to transition to another department or move up.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
No interview. Put in application, asked to come to a zoom with so many people it was too full to hold more. You show, it鈥檚 yours. Little to no training. Only good thing was being at home during Covid.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Little to no training, I would need to write a book.
With the expedited and cutthroat training process even if you do make it out to production, you won鈥檛 last long! Scope of work is never extensively covered and once you know it you will be on call with customer is high stress situations.
The job itself is one of the better jobs in the region, great training, coaching and management. Lots of unhappy, irate customers though. The company is genuinely one of the most adult workplaces i've ever been in, and it's inviting to even new people to the field of work they provide.
Pros
Lumch/treat days, quality coaching
Cons
Breaks are strict, distance between station and clockout machine adjusts them heavily, Extremely irate customers cause uneeded stress
Worked at home during Annual Medicare enrollment. Period (AEP) 6th year I have worked for TTEC. Training was great. Pay dependable, schedules generally ok. Too much pressure after training. Missed the in-person support from having to work at home because of COVID (not TTEC's fault). Generally would recommend as a place to work during AEP.
Pros
decent pay. Direct Deposit always on time. Great trainer. reliable schedules
Cons
short breaks. too much pressure and limited support.
I work remotely, so there is nothing I can share about the facilities.I joined in Sept last year and was very unsure of what to expect. For a job that is 100% completely remote, I still feel like I am part of a physical team. There is a good schedule, there are incentives and contests. The managers are easy to get ahold of and they respond to text or email quickly. There are apps that help me see what my stats are and where I need to focus to improve. There is no end to the amount of support and access to learning. The pay is very reasonable. The benefits are very nice. There is just nothing I can say that is a negative at this point.
Pros
Work from home, management, benefits, pay, culture
Cons
none yet
Started off as seasonal employee insurance rep, after about a year moved into a permanent position. You can't get health insurance until you are permanent.
Pros
You get a lot of training and on going trainings throughout your time with company
Cons
Pay needs to be better, deal with so many different things the member can call in about, and when they want to speak with a manager you're left to deal with it.
The trainer you get probably started not long before you did. Nobody stays at this job. Therefore, they are trying to train you while still learning how to do the job themselves.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Poor compensation for everything you are expected to do
  1. Employee Reviews