TTEC Employee Reviews

Found 3,211 reviews matching the search See all 4,887 reviews
Scary
Agent (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXDecember 6, 2018
Constantly thrown into a metaphorical locked cage with an angry customer every time you picked up the phone. It was quite rare to ever hear anyone who understood that you have experienced nothing but the worst side of people since you clocked in.
Pros
Money.
Cons
Was a Thunder dome of angry callers.
Easy, fun to meet new people, own space, peace and quite.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CODecember 5, 2018
Working at TTEC was cool, working in the comfort of my own home, helping customers with things I'm familiar with. The hours were great. I also learned a few things about my computer working there. I enjoyed the kind customers.
Pros
comfort of my own home, 2 breaks
Cons
no cons
Suits
Licensed Insurance Sales Agent for Medicare (Current Employee) –  ArkansasDecember 5, 2018
The "Suits" have been talking out of both sides of their mouths since day one. One minute employees are being promised one thing then having it taken away.
Nice people but inept
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  OnlineDecember 4, 2018
After 16 hours of training, almost all of which could have been done on my own in 4 hours with an occasional question for a support member via chat, we had the opportunity to begin work immediately if we liked. That 5-hour shift was wasted time and wasted money. They spent the entire time working on software problems that should have been addressed months ago. The issue they were hiring for is 15 plus months old.

The only HR subject addressed was my i9 and W4. That's good as far as it goes, but I had to google tech support to set up my pay.

Customers were sent to me to resolve problems that I had not been prepared to address, and the phone number I was told to give them would send them back to me or someone else with the same lack of information.

I was given a schedule and began it 2 days later as planned. As of my first day of work I could not log onto the web page where my schedule was kept. On day 2 I was told to log off as my schedule didn't have me due in yet.

Tech support could not help me log onto the schedule page, and sent me back to my team leader.

These people are truly nice. They seem plenty intelligent. I was treated with polite dignity. The hourly wage was above par. The lack of organization and support rendered the good parts moot.
Pros
Nice people, good pay
Cons
unorganized in the extreme, support is inconsistent
Middle Market Player
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CODecember 3, 2018
Interesting company that began as a small start up and has matured into a billion dollar player in the customer engagement space. Could use some consistency in go to market strategy
Stressful if you arent used to this kind of work
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYDecember 3, 2018
The people here are all super nice and helpful, but if youre like me and cant multitask very well, or arent a huge talker it definitely isnt the job for you
Pros
Fun enviornment
Cons
Scheduling, stressful
Fun place
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 3, 2018
Fun staff, fun environment if working for synchrony bank. Always partying, loving people, no pressure, very fair , and relaxed. Overall it’s a very good job.
All About Who You Know
Manager Service Delivery (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 28, 2018
Great for entry level, but do not plan on growth unless you know someone in executive management. They promote supervisors from within, but after that it is all about who you know, not what you know. Good Old Boy mentality...if you are no the in...you never will be. Having dirt on a director or above is a sure way to get promoted. The company also allows for a hostile work environment to be created and does not do anything to remove the root cause (usually people).
Pros
Good for entry level experience
Cons
Low pay, no growth, incompetent management, unprofessional clients.
Decent work from home options
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CONovember 27, 2018
Good as a secondary or part time job for supplemental income. Very good leadership available with caring managers. The job often offers temporary leadership positions to top employees, but very rare for permanent advancement.
Pros
Flexible work
Cons
Metric driven
I love my job
Costumer Service (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVNovember 27, 2018
I love it here at TTec. Great pay and bennifits. Extra money on top of pay can be earned. Always treating us to something. AwArds ceremonies for 5 star agents. Mangers and coaches ready to help and give encouragement. Will accommodate schedule. Great place to work
Good people, rough job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVNovember 26, 2018
The co-workers you'll work with are amazing, however, the work is definitely not for everybody. It's stressful and high paced. The compensation is worth it though if you can handle the work.
Pros
Flexible, pay is great
Cons
High paced, stressful
Accepting environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVNovember 26, 2018
I really enjoy working at Ttec. They have a lot to offer. It is a fun place to work especially when you have the time to engage in the extra activities.
Pros
flexing schedule
Cons
salary
They could help licensee with employment all year round
Healthcare Consultant (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCNovember 26, 2018
I love this company; I see myself working and progressing to a management position. I never thought i would be license in 50 states. Thanks to TTEC team for pushing me to believe in myself.
Not recommended
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 26, 2018
This call center was very unprofessional.

Management disciplined their employees in front of everyone on the floor - involving suspensions and talking badly about one another frequently.

Supervisors often left the floor without warning and no time frame of when returning to assist their employees.

Strict rules on when to go to bathroom and needing to clock out each time you get up out of seat for any reason.

Loud work environment - disruptive laughing, yelling across floor to other workers for help, and unprofessional side conversations.
Pros
full time employment mandatory
Cons
too many to list - read description
Low Pay
Business Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 22, 2018
They dont pay you well at all, only offered $11.50 and hour. Its a job if you don't have any responsibilities or only have a high school education. If you graduated with a degree look elsewhere.
It's a typical call center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greeley, CONovember 19, 2018
As to be expected with a call center job, there's a lot of turnover, so they're always hiring. The Greeley branch is the only branch that serves just one client at the whole site, so that's nice. There's almost never any room for advancement. The higher ups will tell you stories about how they started as agents three, four, five years ago, and "look at me now"!! But in reality, they're not making any more money than the agents.
Pros
Sit all day, fairly easy job
Cons
Not paid enough for cost of living in Greeley, no advancement opportunities
Depends on your job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Weber City, VANovember 10, 2018
There are really good jobs at Ttec and some really stressful jots.. I don't feel some of the contracts are going to be continued so I don't feel I have job security.
Would rather be stabbed with a sharp stick in the eye
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Las VegasNovember 10, 2018
When the economy hit I was fortunate to have a 10 yr career with my last employer...However...ttec or Teletech...your better off collecting food stamps and cash aid because the pay isn’t even industry standard especially when you see other call centers paying industry standard wages that allow you to support a family...NOT TTEC!
Pros
Fellow agents are cool to work with
Cons
Unrealistic metric requirements
I am not too sure of how I feel about this company.
Primary support CSR (Current Employee) –  RemoteNovember 8, 2018
It was not what I expected in the beginning. As a company, they want too much work for a little temporary pay. The training that you receive for the job is not enough to make an employee confident in his or her role in the company.
Medicare Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 7, 2018
this was the company that purchased Optum which was the company I enjoyed working for . By far it has been one of the best companies I had the pleasure to work in where their employees are more than a number and they actually care about their well being
Pros
no comments
Cons
no comments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at TTEC.

Powered by Comparably