Play YouTube video button

TTEC Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 1,342 reviews matching the search See all 7,984 reviews
Featured review
TTEC selected this as a representative review
Stable and supportive company to work for.
CSR II (Current Employee) –  Home@February 14, 2019
I worked for TTEC for over six years. Three different contracts. Provided excellent customer service to the customers. Did six months as a chat coach to help mentor agents on one seasonal ramp up. Worked part time on average 30 hours a week.
Pros
Supportive set up of Team Leaders to assist as needed
Cons
Training for new projected not though enough need more hands on opportunity
Crush your soul for 12 an hr
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVOctober 11, 2019
Commonly referred to as telehell by most people.

Everything about this place is a trap to young professionals. They lure you in with a high paying job with consistent hours.

They offer insurance where the lowest is 50$ unless you smoke(they have a smoking cage for you to freeze in outside) you pay 50$ more. So they say it's 50 a check, it's 100 a check

How to. Tell if this job is for you:
Your able to handle being screamed at by people angry about overdraft fees and that people will personally threaten and scream at you and your able to keep a calm face, then when they hang up, 5 seconds later the next person calls and your able to completely disassociate from the prior call. If you can do that for 8 hrs straight, 5 days a week then this is the job for you.
Pros
Great money, lots of hours
Cons
It's given everyone I know who's worked there developed an Anxiety disorder
Do it if you have to
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLOctober 10, 2019
If you can get them to pay for your insurance licensees and your planning to leave its not bad.
Don't trust anyone or anything, but your check. Never stop looking for a better option.
Pros
Over time was offered
Cons
Micro management
Customers service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTOctober 6, 2019
Taking calls was easy. Job is easy, unless your friends with upper management you will not get promoted. The lack of assistance from management is why I left.
Pros
They have benefits
Cons
Management is horrible, they never want to take escalating calls.
The operational manager at TTec was impossible to work for. Very nasty Lady, who felt like because of her title she could talk to you any kind of way.
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCOctober 6, 2019
They never give raises and make it impossible for you to bonus with the company. They recognize who they like no matter how hard you work they do not reward good employees.
Ttec = no job security
Crs (Former Employee) –  Weber City, VAOctober 2, 2019
Ttec has good people but the job is not fun the training is poor the hours are long the pay. Is cheap. There's no advancement and the working environment is hostal.
Pros
Some good people
Cons
Little to no training
loved this job the
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 2, 2019
I really liked this job but the commute was to far and it was hard to find parking. The hours were set and the work was pretty self explanatory as long as you could pass the required test you were good. If you keep to yourself and don't get caught up with the wrong crowd you should be fine.
Ttec
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, AROctober 2, 2019
Ttec is a good company to work for, but it needs some organization. They definitely need to raise their starting pay to at least 13 or 14 dollars an hour for all things you have to deal with.
it's a simple job that will help pay bills but not much
Enrollment specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 1, 2019
I love working with the people and there always a chance to learn more but the pay is so low , I found it almost imposible to make a living.
I make 12.50 a hour which can barely pay my rent
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
does not pay very much
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ennis, TXOctober 1, 2019
Working at Ttec is ok because they offer 10 hour shifts. I enjoy the friends I've made here, and my leader is tough but fair. My pay is not what I'm what I'm used to, but it is fair for the area.
Great place to work.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXSeptember 30, 2019
They start a 401K for you and you can cancel it when you want to. The environment is great to work in and the QA is a very strict on the rules, if you don't do something they will get you on it. That is why I was let go. Can't wait to go back.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
QA is a real pain. Lol
Great for work from home
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  At homeSeptember 29, 2019
The company is good for work from home opportunities. Fixed weekly hours. paid time off and sick pay is earned really low. each company is different to work for so choose one that works for you.
on aug 29 th 2016 we went home to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FL 32901September 27, 2019
My review of teletech is worked for hcsc with this subcontractor .In beginning we were told we wern,t doing claims and sytsem 80 .We were first group and it was the beginning of the affordable care act which was called healthcare . Gov.We were given bonus working 12 hour shifts untikl they jired more people wellwe wind upsdpoing everythimng including billing nenefits claims system 80 internet helpdesjk techsupport for the same salary workede mnay hours not paid caiuse couldnt get sticktoworkand theywerent allowing us to calltechsupport theyacted like theywanted me to quit
Was ok
VCS (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OHSeptember 24, 2019
I really don't know what to say. It was an average job, with average pay. Nothing really spectacular, no real way to get promoted, no raises, a constant revolving door of people that want better. Wasn't really stressful, but also extremely stressful.
Pros
No face to face customers
Cons
Everything else
TTEC was a good experience
Medicare Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 24, 2019
They helped me acquire my health insurance license, and provided in depth training that set me up for success in the work place. Management was eager to work with me and make my stay there the best it could be. Very understanding, patient people. The pay was good, the work was rewarding, and I would gladly work with them again.
Pros
Good communication, good pay
Cons
Seasonal for the job I was interested in
Absolutely no job security
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 23, 2019
At end of season my salary dropped by half and I was not offered a position close to the salary of the last client. Lots of favoritism. Terrible place to work. Never know if the client will pull out and leave you unemployed.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Poor management, no job security, favouritism
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXSeptember 22, 2019
very strict requirements
Managers do work with you so you learn what is required
Worst thing is the hours-12:30-9, 2;30-10, 1-9 etc. and can be changed at any time. Better check the schedule constantly. Don’t have 2 days off together so you never get rested.
Can’t have a life like this.
They don’t tell you all this when you are applying.
Pros
Salary, managers
Cons
Hours, don’t tell you everything when you apply-have to get it from other employees
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 20, 2019
Great place to work but no real movement or advancement but low stress environment it has annual raises and it has comparable rate of pay which helps out
Cheap in, cheap out
Sales Manager/synchrony account (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 19, 2019
They hire entry level so they can under pay. A meal is typically the incentive. Promise goal ops but realistically can barely keep the client so everything is always chaotic. Try and find any way or reason to take away your bonus and it'll happen AFTER you earn it
Never got a cent more in almost 2 years.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTSeptember 18, 2019
I loved my coworkers, but almost never got to talk to them because we were almost always on calls. We had to clock out for EVERYTHING, lunch, breaks, bathroom, talking to a manager, any and everything. If we were off the clock at a time that wasn't scheduled for us to be off the phone we had to fill out a form. I was there almost 2 years, started at $12.00 and never once got a raise. Also I'm pretty sure I never got the bonus for staying more than 6 months which was in the advertisement at the time.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
So many forms, easy to get written up, never got a raise.
Good pay for the Progressive Auto Ins. Project.
Customer Experience Agent (Current Employee) –  Ennis, TXSeptember 16, 2019
Too stringent rules to follow. If your clock in time is different by more than 8 mins avg per week from your phone sign in they put your name on a list and eventually you get written up for it. Even if you are there and doing something else for your job. They fire good people that do their job, constantly for the smallest infractions. Which in turn costs them more money to train new people for 8 weeks. Constantly on you to meet metrics that are ridiculous even after having 100% reliability. It's like you are never good enough. You aren't even allowed to have pen and paper at your desk! Much less more than 3 personal items at your desk. The only reason I haven't left already is because of the pay and benefits. But I'm working on it!
Pros
Good starting pay with the Progressive Project.
Cons
Micro managed. Too many ridiculous rules.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP10%
In the Top 10% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at TTEC.

Powered by Comparably