TTM Technologies Employee Reviews

Good company and management.
Global Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 11, 2019
Good stable company, great management. Would recommend the company to people I know. Good culture, but does have many challenges of a large company.
disobliging empolyment
Lamination Operator (Former Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CTMarch 8, 2019
Chain of Command is unclear, Management blame workers for any problem that is caused by incorrect schematics, and refused to supply proper PPE. the company has a very high turn over rate and takes advantage of locals to supply inexpensive labor. equipment is left in disrepair for extended periods of time and maintenanced sparingly.
Pros
nothing really
Cons
Condenceding Supervisers, unrealistic expections, unhelpful management
A great place
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTMarch 2, 2019
A good place to work, work hard and you can be rewarded. I have been there for a long time and not planning on leaving. I have no complaints. You will get out of it what you put into it.
Good management
WET PROCESS OPERATOR/ LAB TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 26, 2019
Prepare samples for assessment based on the highest standards. Fast paced work that tends to leave you tired at the end of each work week. Reports must be filled out upon completion of inspection and samples are paired with parts before shipping to customer at a different department.
Pros
Great benefits, annual raises
Cons
Long work hours
Too much mandatory overtime and gossip from upper positions.
AOI Operator (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTFebruary 23, 2019
We have "volunteer" overtime every single weekend, but it's basically mandatory because we get "voluntold" to work. EVERY WEEKEND. They have a weekend crew but instead of hiring more weekend crew they make all their employees normally scheduled 40 hrs (5 days a week) work 6 days a week. Its hard to get anything done when Sunday is your only day off. Some of the supervisors will break labor laws by not giving you the legal requirement of time between shifts and say stuff like "just never plan anything on Saturdays." And none of the supervisors or upper management has to work overtime so they don't care if we have to.

There is also too much gossip and harrassment. Everytime I go to work it's like walking on eggshells because it feels like the leads and their cliques of employees in the department are always talking about and making fun of me and other employees. Many people have already been to HR for these issues and nothing was really done about it, and it's still happening.

The new general manager seems nice, though, and seems like he's making some decent changes. But currently there isn't enough of a change to make going to work everyday more comfortable.
Pros
Decent wage, overtime always available, easily comprehensible job positions
Cons
Constant mandatory overtime, work environment, upper management doesn't care about employees, stressful for numbers
A good place that went south pretty fast
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTFebruary 15, 2019
I've been at TTM for several years and recently they implemented a new system for ordering and for inventory management. It has slowed this down considerably and has put us behind in our work. I was willing to believe that all we needed to do was get used to it and work through the kinks but now I see that the problems are rooted in the program and there is no end in sight. As a result everyone with whom I work is stressed and irritable and what was once a very positive and stress free work environment has done a full 180. The pay is competitive but the honest truth is, the new system is truly enough for me to say that you should think long and hard about working here.
Pros
Great PTO benefits, Great tuition reimbursement benefits.
Cons
Management doesn't seem to care for the individual, Upward mobility is limited.
Perfect place to learn and develop your self
Process Engineer Technician (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 31, 2019
TTM Technologies has taught and help me develop dedication to the company through the focus of critical projects. What I learned and have benefited from it is how paying attention to the smallest details makes a big difference.
It is a place to work but not your best option
AOI Operator (Current Employee) –  ORJanuary 29, 2019
Been working here long enough to be promoted 2x and demoted 1x and unfortunately worked here for so long now I can't imagine leaving plus the wife would kill me but I've seen a number of dirty unfair demoralizing practices here with a lot of lead employees who harass employees, people being treated so bad nasty they are forced to quit, higher ups not hiring people trained and sticking us with untrained friends and family , walking out hard working folk who might be different, people sabotage products to make other shifts look bad. If you dont mind working and maybe getting promoted or fired and never feeling secure while making a little less than everywhere else, TTM is for you. Management has some sharp folks but most are not.
Pros
Bonus', paid time off, casual dress
Cons
Poor employment practices showing no respect
Check it out yourself
Tech Assembler (Current Employee) –  Littleton, COJanuary 16, 2019
Just an ordinary job with 8 hour shifts.
It's more of a younger culture.
The hardest part of the job for me is the long commute.
It's easy work and you stay busy.
The best part about this plant is the p
Photo-print Lamination (Former Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CTDecember 31, 2018
Management seems to lack the will to try. Several failed attempts at implying a "get paid for what you know" program. No room to move up in the company.
Safety, Quality and Speed
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Forest Grove, ORDecember 29, 2018
Start of shift pass down, about what wrong, priorities, and wip. Management always wants to know what went wrong, why, and time frames. Quality is key so don't screw up. A job is a job, enjoy it when you are there.
Pros
Good operators are good
Cons
Horrible operators are horrible
fun progressive work environment
Environmental Supervisor (Former Employee) –  2630 s. harbor blvd.December 22, 2018
strong relationships with with my co-workers. the culture and professionalism drove me to a higher expectations the of my position and the needs TTM.
Pros
enjoyable workplace culture!
Cons
long compute
Run
ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CTDecember 18, 2018
The demand perfection, ignore massive problems to chase down tiny problems, demand you work more than your schedule, advancement is only through favoritism which means you rarely have a qualified supervisor, they pay is ridiculously low for the high stress.

Best part of the day? Leaving. TTM changes you and not in a good way.
Pros
it's an indoor job
Cons
everything else literally.
Great place for carreer building
Material Handler/Forklift Operator and Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTDecember 17, 2018
The SSC is consolidating the accounting department always something new to challenge you. A balance of routine task with learning new assignments. Opportunity to move up.
The worst place to work unless your content with going no where.
Drill Operator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA 92111November 29, 2018
Terrible place to work unless being in-efficient having absolutely no comparison standards between a good and bad employee and the opportunity to go no where is your cup of tea.
Pros
its a job
Cons
how people got to the positions there in i have no clue.
Collaborative and quick-paced work environment with many opportunities for learning
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 26, 2018
Seems like a solid company to work for. PCB manufacturing also seems to have a bright future and TTM is one of the top PCB manufacturing companies in the US. Managers are attentive and responsive. The work culture also seems to be very positive with a collaborative and positive work culture.
Pros
Great people, lots of potential for growth
Cons
Office buildings and work spaces could use an upgrade :)
Many, many issues
Environmental Technician/Wet Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  North Jackson, OHNovember 25, 2018
Lack of communication between upper management causing confusion with lower level employees. If seen as an individual who is hardworking and multifaceted, you WILL be taken advantage of because of that. Haven't received my full uniform yet and I've been present for over 6 months, and have constantly asked for the rest of my uniform. Leaves me feeling taken advantage of, taken for granted and unwanted when all I have done is worked my tail off for the people and the company.
Ttm
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WINovember 23, 2018
My job was EASY here, if you can stand on your feet all day you will be just fine. At first its stressful learning but when you get the hang of it you see how easy it is. I learned how circuit boards are made, data entry, how to multitask and communicate with others. I use to work full-time but then I had to switch to weekends because of mandatory 10hr overtime for months. The management is very poor here honestly, they don't care if you have a life or not. Made a lot of friends here, its a friendly work environment. One of the hardest part of this job is... There are a LOT of LAZY people who should get fired! The most enjoyable part was working weekends, and having 5 days off during the week.
Pros
Pto, Weekends, Decent wage, Friendly coworkers
Cons
Management.
Fast paced , candemanding
Electro mechanical Technician (Former Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WINovember 16, 2018
With the right tip of character a person could go a long way with an TTM. Motivation hard work discipline and education and working well with others are very important.
Pros
Fast paced, expected diligence. Good working staff
Cons
Toxic atmosphere. Dangerous equipment!
Nice and well managed factory job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Forest Grove, ORNovember 15, 2018
My short time as temp there was great.

Shift lead would meet with department every shift.
Department lead would have regular meetings with staff as well as coming by and checking up on everybody.

Expectations were clear and assistance was readily available in the form of knowledgeable engineers and maintenance crew.
Never had to afraid to ask questions in fear of being made to feel stupid.

Learned a lot fast and enjoyed the whole experience.
Pros
Great managers, clear expectations, lots of hours
Cons
Can be super slow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTM Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.