Tuesday Morning, Inc Employee Reviews

They ok to be employed for
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 11, 2018
Good work place I wish I could have stayed and been a long term team member fir the company maybe they will have another job fair to attend so that i can be apart of tues morning again
Poor management
Associate (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 18, 2018
Manager has his favorite which whom could do as she wanted while other were reprimanded for doing the same. Ex. Wear yoga pants, not wearing tuesday morning shirt, smoke in the back of the stock room. No benefits, no full time hours, schedule is inconsistent. Pay is low for amount of work and co workers and key holders are lazy. No sense of work ethic from manager.
Pros
Cons
Manger shouldnt be a manger has no clue about ethics
Good job with great benefits. True to their mission.
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 17, 2018
Overlooked the daily operations of the East Coast Region. Hired, trained new employees, developed, and promoted the present. It was a great environment to work, learn and grow.
Pros
Excellent Company with good benefits.
Don’t even interview
Sales lead (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CASeptember 4, 2018
The company does not care about its employees at all and that is from the very top. They care about profit not at all about people!
The manager where I worked had a side line MLM job that ruled his thoughts and time. A typical day at work is unloading product and unpacking products and merchandising store or cashiering. You do not have time to sell even though they push you to upsale all day.
Pros
Cons
Horrible management and filthy store
Customers loyal and supportive but Chaotic place to work.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Centerville, OHAugust 31, 2018
As far as interaction with customers it is positive and loyal :however the lack of communication between upper and store level management needs to improve for both store level employees and that to our customers. Very inconsistency with decisions, overworked for pay and benefits and causes stressful environment.
Pros
great customers and loyal coworkers
Cons
lack of communication, not much allowance of time off due to budget constraints, inconsistance decision that effect store level.
fun job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTAugust 19, 2018
I loved working there its a fun store I enjoyed the discount I received on merchandise I loved mu coworkers and the store manager. It was stressful at times unloading the truck and finding room for all the new merchandise.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no bonuses or holiday pay
Quality merchandis, flexible hours.
Key Holder/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAAugust 9, 2018
Tuesday morning is a good stat point for your career in retail.you will learn the basics of customer services, organization skills, time management,cashier and more.
Pros
good store hours.
Cons
low pay
good place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAAugust 6, 2018
I liked my job a lot, if I had not moved to a location without a store nearby, I would still be with Tuesday Morning. The upper management was always willing to help in any way to see you succeed.
Reivew
Sr. Store and Corporate Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 26, 2018
Tuesday Morning is heading int the right directions but it still currently struggling. Therefore, we run too lean on headcount. There is too much to do and not enough people.
Slow paced environmemt
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 23, 2018
Low volum stores, slim payroll with small staff numbers. They need to improve the delivery process. They need to improve the leader training processes.
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
Low pay, small staff
Do not work here
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNJuly 18, 2018
I was hired in March and was fired in July. I was going to use the money for college but I only have $200 for books. I was only given at most 8 hours a week to work and was fired after she hired another person. My manager said she had to cut everyones hours... But she cut mine entirely. I hadn't worked for two weeks and then she finally fired me. In fact she told me I was working for 3 days, and when I got there for my first day I found out she cut all three of them without telling me. Also her boss was there to ask me about saftey procedures I was never taught......and now I see new applications to this place already. DO NOT WORK HERE.
Pros
discount
Cons
No breaks unless u come in early, management is stuck up, saftey is secondary, not busy, repeatedly cleaning the same sections.
Low salary to begin; poor management
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAJuly 7, 2018
Liked the merchandise, Management was under a lot of stress most of the time. Negative environment most of the time, Health benefits were not the best, Environment was not the most positive.
Great company
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 29, 2018
I loved my job really wish we wasn’t closing . Awesome company to work for if only I could transfer into a full time position I would have stayed with the company.
Flexible Work schedule fun work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Starkville, MSJune 28, 2018
Having a really nice personality and being able to communicate with customers will make your time very enjoyable. I never really had scheduling problems unless I had something come up in my personal life. Every manager is different so how they deal with that is different to. If you needed to switch it was easy to do so; it was our responsibility to find someone and let the on duty manager know.
enjoy the discount given to employees
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 1, 2018
tuesday morning gives a 20% discount to employees on the first day of hire which is unheard of. usually have to want the 90 day grace period to receive a discount on purchases.
Pros
discount savings
Cons
don't give much in raises and only has 1 full-time employee per store
fast paced environment
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDMay 30, 2018
Open and closing store daily, balance accounts and make daily check deposits. Maintain store cleanliness and keep shelves stocked. Make schedules for employees and keep everyone on task.
Good employer
Store Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Owensboro, KYMay 28, 2018
If you only want a part time job, then it is perfect for you. I only get 5 hours a week. I enjoy the job just not the hours. The store manager is one of the best that I have worked for in the last 20+ years.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Very few hours
Customers are great but not a company priority on customer service.
Senior Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 20, 2018
Besides the customers, merchandise and convenient hours ( my store is 10-7) this is the worst company I've ever worked for. Starting pay is $8 and annual raises are less than 25 cents! The biggest raise at my store was 11 cents FOR THE ASSISTANT MANAGER! Everyone is part time. They will never let you average more than 28 hours. Best advice is to work one shift a week for the 20% employee discount. Oh yeah, no benefits, no paid leave. They treat employee's like thieves.
Pros
Store hours, employee discount
Cons
They treat everyone, including managers, very poorly. Very demanding without fair compensation.
The Ladies I worked with were amazing
Senior store manger (Former Employee) –  Layton, UTMay 18, 2018
Tuesday Morning was fast going with unloading trucks and getting the merchandise out. Closing and opening the store, taking the deposit to the bank. Always moving merchandise around and keeping the store clean.
Pros
Good paying job
Cons
Regional manager wasn’t very nice
Wonderful friendly employees
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAMay 17, 2018
I loved Tuesday Mornings great selection on home decor.. we had many repeat customers that loved our store & great customer service.
My duties were, Customer Service, Stock, Cashier, counting till & Cleaning