Tuesday Morning Employee Reviews

Found 1,025 reviews matching the search See all 1,029 reviews
Good quality, Productive
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Easton, MDSeptember 19, 2018
Always great quality things in our store. Everything is organized and very put together. There is always something that catches your eyes. Me personally have purchases so many items and toys already.
Pros
25% Discount on everything
Learning experience
Material handler (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXSeptember 17, 2018
8 hours of standing, lifting, bending and stooping. 200 pieces required every two hours with a total of 1800 pieces finished by end of shift. Only lunch break for 30 minutes, no other breaks given.
Pros
Easy commute
Cons
One 30 min lunch, no other breaks
Its not a bad place to work since they work with you.
Cashier/Floor associate (Current Employee) –  Midland Park, NJSeptember 17, 2018
Its a great place willing to work with you as long as you can give enough warning and put your all into working. As far as hours its a part time thing that won't cover all of your living but will give you what you need when you need it if life hits you with a curve ball. You get sick. Call and they will try their best to cover you. Accident? They will be great enough to not pressure you to come in. Family crisis. They try their best to make sure you dont have to stress about loosing your job. Not perfect but ... its enjoyable.
Pros
Understanding Managers. Wonderful co workers (Depending of course.)
Cons
It is part time.
Company is struggling with their identity and who they want to be.
Management (Former Employee) –  NortheastSeptember 12, 2018
My work days averaged 10 to 12 hours daily, this included drive time.
Had a direct supervisor for over 4 years who really cared about his team. He would fight for what he felt was right or needed. Was great at training and developing the team. Culture has changed throughout the years, sometimes for the better, and other times not. In store management has been facing huge turnover in recent months due to the additional workload placed on them caused by payroll cuts. The hardest part of the job was keeping people motivated and wanting to work for this company. My goal was to do what I could to keep the teams happy, be it working alongside them when they were struggling, being a sounding board when they had issues, or just being there to support, compliment, and motivate them. I have developed many great relationships with my peers, team members, past supervisors, and corporate employees. These relationships represent the best part of my job.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Working conditions
Average work environment
Sales Representative and stocker (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 11, 2018
No pay raises to be expected. Truck unloading is mandatory for all male hands at early hours once a week. Stocking shelves and customer checkout can become tiresome.
horrible
assistant manager (Former Employee) –  TNSeptember 10, 2018
Tuesday Morning is a horrible company to work for. They do not care about their employees. Everyone is underpaid and overworked. Tuesday Morning has a very high turn over rate and a hostile work environment. This is by far the worst placed I have ever worked.
Cons
compensation, requirements
I'm a hard worker and I can get there on time and I will be there as needed
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Farms BrunchSeptember 9, 2018
Good worker and work with others as required
On time every day and able to work on my off days as needed.Good hygiene nicely dressed work material does goes by safety rules.Also will let you know if being injury..stays at my post are less the leadership request to do some else
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Short brake
Great place to work parttime
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 7, 2018
I enjoyed the new merchandise received each week and setting up displays for the customer to admire and purchase from. It was a close knit store and at times felt like family.
Pros
Friendly environment, great deals
Cons
limited inventory
Awesome
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXSeptember 5, 2018
The company works really well around any scehdule and the manager was great. The pay was good and there was always a chance too to get higher in the company.
Relaxed work space.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 5, 2018
Unloading trucks was hectic and fast paced. Manning the floor was easy and slow paced. Running cash register, assisting customers with their items to and from cars. Kept store looking clean.
Nice boss
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 4, 2018
On colorado Blvd, they have a great boss. For a retail job it isn't too bad. Be ready to do a lot of standing around and trying to stay busy. Some nice people good location.
A topical week at Tuesday Morning
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 29, 2018
My week entailed payroll, weekly scheduling of all employee, truck unloading and distribution,daily accounting of deposits and point of sales. All on going ads and green card prep. Daily recovery and cleaning of store not to mention loss control. We had yearly inventories which each store manager was responsible to execute and schedule for. They kept us very busy.
Pros
Fast paced great customers and wonderful inventories to work with
Cons
lack of support
Fun to work, nice employees and manager.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOAugust 28, 2018
Per manager, my work was constant and dependable. Provided me with a good recommendation for future employment. Duties included unloading of weekly truck, building furniture, stocking shelves and helping customers.
Pros
Friendly and relaxed environment
Cons
minimum wage
Productive workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXAugust 28, 2018
I like working with different cultures, learning different ways to get the job done. Working together as a team and doing the best job possible. I really like the people that video worked with, it was more like a family,
Pros
Free drawings to win prizes
Cons
No raises
Poor management
Third Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Maryville, TNAugust 28, 2018
Manager always thinks customers are stealing. Also talks bad about other employees. Wouldn’t of been so bad if there was a different manager/supervisor.
Fellow employees are like family. Manager is good to work under.
Retail & Merchandising Associate (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAAugust 27, 2018
The best part is working with the customers, the employees and manager are great.
Time there goes by fast, your busy every minute you are there.
My favorite thing to do is the merchandising, which comes easy for me. Love to do the displays.
Work can be hard at times, unloading truck, changing shelf's and continuously recovering the store from customers.
Pros
great employees
Cons
company puts alot on managers by cutting hours of employees. Not enough time to get things done.
Fantastic work place, with unbelievably low prices on got to have products!
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Hockessin, DEAugust 27, 2018
Great work place for entry level positions and management. Reasonable hours, great discounts, tons of opportunities as long as you are available to relocate.
Good company
Security (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 24, 2018
Relaxed workplace if looking for part time position. I monitored security cameras as well as dispatched officers to any incidents as needed. would recommend.
Supervise 19 stores in 5 states
District Manager (Current Employee) –  MN,IA,ND.SD.NEAugust 22, 2018
I have sourrounded myself with 19 hardworking, sales driven, committed managers.
Expense control a daily focus in a very cost conscious company .
As a District manager I am required to be self motivated .
Outstanding Guest service has been recognized in my district numerous years.
Working with guests and staff is most rewarding part of my job.
It was cool
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXAugust 22, 2018
There was no room for advancement because there were so many people ahead of you that mew the system and were just waiting on there turn. They play favorites. But if your unemployed or need a summer job this is the place for you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tuesday Morning. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

46out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Tuesday Morning.

Powered by Comparably