Tuesday Morning
67Average

Tuesday Morning Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA18 reviews
Hard work but fun
I had to work very hard but I love working there and my coworkers.
Pros
Very close from home.
Cons
Not enough pay.
Very immature group of people to work with
The manager was very unprofessional and immature, The company itself wasn;t bad, but the manager and one of the employees woould like to try and bully or gang up on people.
Good place to work.
I enjoy working for this company. The hours are perfect for individual that have another job, or attend school. it's a laid pack setting, the only thing I don't like is, this isn't a company that offers a good amount of hours to work. They only give good hours to management.
I was a key holder
Very good place to work I was a key holder not a big store easy to managed the employee I did inventories for them learned much and private much much experience
Productivity
The store was never the same every day which is something I liked. I was able to use my creativity to set up displays, unique product. Management did not help me develop further so I could move up in the company.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Cleaning
stock was awsome, dealing with fab shoppers/buyers daily. different items from around the world was the best. quality home bedding for cheap. gurantee return if unhappy.
Pros
Deals
Cons
not enough employee's because pay, no long break.
No cameras working
Bad for business they don't pay you all of your hours management is bull and rude they try to bully you and doesn't pay you all of the hours you worked
Only temporary
This was a part-time job to supplement my other job so I could pay my bills. I had worked retail for many years in the past but was currently an assistant manager at a fast food restaurant working 30 hours or so a week so worked Tuesday Morning to help supplement my living costs as a single female looking on my own. I forgot how much I missed retail until working there for the free months before my location closed.
Pros
Great people, great products
Cons
No set schedule. Many hours one week and then next to nothing the next week
Productive & fun place to work
I enjoy working with public! Giving great customer service! Meet new people & get a great discount on cool stuff
Can help out other locations to get more hrs
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short breaks
The company needs more structure with operations,but it is a fun place to work very customer service oriented friendly people and lots of work and great merchandise.
It was okay.
It was okay place to work, I really enjoyed working there because of the people. A typical day at work was greeting the customers and cleaning the aisles.
Pros
Nice Coworkers!
Cons
Doesn't pay enough.
I enjoyed working as a seasonal employee
Working at Tuesday Morning was a pretty cool experience, even in the short amount of time that i worked there i learned alot about the company. Before i started working there i had know clue what tuesday morning was all about. But all in all it was fun and i enjoyed my work experience.
Working all the time always received compliments from my Booss
I worked for five and half years in the National Confrerece Center and finish the last two years as Supervisor of this department
Pros
I do my job with great responsibility
Cons
why was my retirement terrmination of contract company workingI
Laid-back environment with always something to do
A typical day at work would be either being on the floor assisting customers and putting go backs away, or cashiering all day. I loved working there because they would put me as head cashier as no one else wanted to do it. Also, scheduling was very flexible. There was nothing hard about this job; it was actually easy. I learned a lot from working in a fast paced environment, the importance of keeping my composure when dealing with difficult customers, and sometimes one of the managers, and just having fun while working. The most enjoyable part of the job was cashiering, so you can see I was the complete opposite of my co-workers. I had three specific managers who I loved working with for so many reasons and a coworker who I also went to high school with so working there was really great.
Pros
Great employee discount, fun managers, laid back environment
Cons
old customers messing things up, one of the managers
Great store, great people. However, possibly too dedicated?
Those that work at the location in Springfield, VA work extremely hard and it was a beautiful thing to work there. However, the store manager herself was in my opinion the only thing holding that amazing team back from being even greater. The stock was done daily, the customers dealt with in a timely fashion, and all with a smile.
Pros
good hours, great people
Cons
management
Customer Service
You have to be a hard worker to work here. great dicounts for the workers
interesting place to work
I worked for this company for 3 years. I was always busy and had opportunities for advancement. I would work here again
friendly work enviroment
I work about three days a week around 4 hours and somtimes six hours. I usually start by straightening the store, making sure everythings neat, WHile straightening i help customers or check people out at the cashier.The bath section is my specialty and I make sure all the towels are in perfect order, because they tend to get messy after an hour. At the end of the work day if I am there at closing time, i sweep the floor and help the manager or assistant manager if needed. I enjoy this job alot just wish they can give me more hours or days.
Pros
nice work enviroment, friendly coworkers, friendly place
Cons
no medical insurance, bugs, not enough hours.