Merit increases based on performance and SMART goals
More involvement between upper management and those in the entry level positions, so folks feel valued and appreciated.
Do more for the employees to promote job satisfaction and increase tenor.
The University would benefit from a less corporate orientation to its operation. Increased attention to issues of diversity and inclusion are greatly needed.
Treat the non tenured workers better.
Hire more professional people.
- What is the vacation policy like at Tufts University? How many vacation days do you get per year?6 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Tufts University about how to improve it?4 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Tufts University?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Tufts University, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- Does Tufts offer Employee children education reimbursement?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Tufts University?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Tufts University?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Tufts University?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Tufts University?One person answered