Look at the Associate Director of Dining. He has had many complaints filed, yet he continues to be employed. He removes anyone that he feels challenged by. He surrounds himself with weak employees so he can look needed and better than the staff around him.
Newer payroll and HR systems will be needed in the near future.
Be kinder to your employees. And if an employee brings up an issue dont push it under the rug. Human resources really needs to look into issues brought to there attention about managers and supervisors behavior. Especially in Medford. Ma
Be more open and inclusive. Don't view students as troublemakers or adversaries. Work push faculty to have better skills at working with students and community members.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Tufts University a better place to work?6 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Tufts University? How many vacation days do you get per year?6 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Tufts University?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Tufts University, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- Does Tufts offer Employee children education reimbursement?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Tufts University?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Tufts University?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Tufts University?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Tufts University?One person answered