Tully Rinckey PLLC

Working at Tully Rinckey PLLC: 24 Reviews

United States24 reviews

greatworkmanagementtimeemployeeteamenvironmentlot

Great place to work with a lot of support

A typical day for me starts very early and is very busy from the beginning of the day until I clock out for the day. I have learned many new programs that assist me daily. The management has been good to me since day one and is always there should I have a problem or to make suggestions. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help. The pace some days is very fast and before I know it it is time to clock out for the day. The relationships that I have with the other staff throughout the firm is amazing. I feel very appreciated and enjoy working here very much.

Great culture with Top Down Support

Tully Rinckey is a great organization to work for. The work is demanding and expectations are high, but the support and structure required to be successful are accounted for. Managers receive top down support and employees really do feel appreciated. If you appreciate a structured, process driven work environment, this is a great place for you.

Pros

Client driven, employee centric Firm - great balance to support the business goals and the employees

Cons

If you not willing to work hard and fit in with the structure and processes, you will not be successful.

Tully Rinckey PLLC insights

Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment
  • General feeling of work happiness

Great Workplace

I came into this job not knowing anything legal or Military, I have been here a little over 2 years and I have learned a crazy amount of information. The trainings are great knowledge. You are always asked what types of training you need, so its nice having a manager that always has your best interest in mind. I enjoy coming to work everyday and being part of this team!!!

Fast Paced Team Environment

I've been with the Firm for over 11 years and over those years the environment has adapted/changed. I started as a secretary and worked my way up. The best part of my job is that we have a large team that spreads across the United States and you would never even know that we are all in different locations because it is a very friendly/tech savvy environment - and we all develop working relationships with each other. We use video phones in all of our offices, so we feel like we are a lot closer than we physically are. We are constantly evolving, changing with the times, and there are a lot of really great people on the team and everyone is hard working and dedicated. This is definitely not a soft cushiony office job, and you can't just sit on your phone all day because we are extremely busy all the time. It is a sink or swim environment and those who work hard, ask questions and are willing to learn tend to do very well. I've learned so much in my rolls at the Firm. Management is clear on expectations and setting goals for you. We give structured guidance on how to achieve your goals, which I love. I really love what I do and the people I work with.

Pros

The Staff/Team and Special Events like VETCON and Turkeys for Vets; Internal Promotions

Great team at Tully Rinckey - no wonder why we are growing so fast

The team at Tully Rinckey is the most collegial I have worked during my entire career. Managers and owners truly care about staff and clients. There is purpose to the work that we do, leadership potential for those who are looking for it and for those who want to come in every day and have a stable job, that opportunity also exists. We have over 120 employees, 30 practice areas in 12 locations, there are not many law firms in our various locations that can say that!

Pros

Work life balance, management team that cares about it's employees, technology

Cons

A lot of changes as we are a growing company, it's not for everyone

It’s Alright

Not payed enough to do what is asked of you. Ran like a sunken ship. Managers picking favorites, negative energy, and overall just not good. Needs to change.

Pros

Flexibility with doctor appointments

Cons

Pay

Owners are greedy and it hurts the whole firm

The owners care only about money, they expect the attorneys to put in 70 plus hour work weeks with poor life balance and even worse pay. This is why they practically have no junior attorneys in the firm. The associates are hired for one job and then forced into another role with no monetary compensation and little to no appreciation. They suck money out of clients like a hoover vacuum and demand the attorneys bill at a ridiculous rate and time. They have this grand vision of being a world class law firm but don't understand that they need to invest in their staff and attorneys to get that done. The high turnover rate is all you should see to know not to waste your time

Great Job

This job really helped me grow professionally and helped me develop skills I will use later on in life. It is a fast pace environment with great management.

Pros

Bagel Wednesday

Cons

Poor paying structure

Team Oriented Environment

The firm rewards hard working individuals and is always looking to update policies to improve the workplace. You get to work with some talented individuals and everyone plays a role in the firm's continued growth. Employees are recognized on a weekly basis when quality work is performed and goals are hit.

Pros

Great team members, Clear Company Vision

Loved it, hated it due to nightmare management

CEO is a man to respect, unfortunately a lot of things go on behind his back. Culture is back stabbing The administrative manager has his favorites and they are the ones who thrive. He sets people up for failure that he does not like He delays reviews and only provides on time reviews to those that he wants to progress. He blatantly lied about many things Prejudice of older workers

Pros

they have some nice lunches for everyone

Cons

They don't trust their employees

not my favorite place to work

The work environment was very stressful. I received less support than anticipated. Work quality did not seem to be valued. Management had very little interest in people. negative qualities were emphasized over positive qualities. The offices were beautiful and the staff very helpful. The benefits and salary were commensurate with other employers. Time off was generous. In certain areas of law, the firm is the leading expert.

Fast paced job with advancement opportunities

Ive been with Tully Rinckey for almost a year now and there is a tremendous amount of growth and opportunities for advancement. It truly is one of the largest law firms in the nation and one of the fastest growing. Always expanding and looking for opportunities. The founders are amazing men to work for, very business minded, but also kind towards their employees. The hardest part is learning the work. It's a lot to learn and a lot to know, but if you don't know the answer there is always someone to help you find the answer. Management is fantastic and the attorneys are helpful and passionate about their practice areas.

Pros

Comp time, and great PTO

Cons

Bi-weekly pay checks, expensive insurance.

Great place, if you're willing to work hard and learn

When I first started here, I did not really know what I to expect. I had never worked for a larger firm before, and I had only little solo experience in a single area of law. It was not long though before TR recognized my potential and involved me in many other practice groups. Since then, I have grown in practice areas that I did not even know I had an interest in. My development as an attorney is beyond what I could have hoped for, and I owe much of it to the willingness of the other attorneys at the firm to take a collaborative role in the development of those around them, including myself. This is something you do not see enough in modern practice. The moral of the story with this firm is if you work hard and show a desire to learn, you will reap rewards and advance your practice and your career. This firm is a great fit for both young attorneys looking to develop, and established lawyers looking to further themselves.

Pros

Flexable hours, understanding management, lots of practice areas to focus in on

Cons

Hard work is required

Forward thinking and highly challenging work environment

A firm that encourages growth and learning, Taking your future in to your own hands is the key to thriving here. Working as part of a team is not just a mantra with Tully Rinckey employees. Some days we work very very hard, some days we have more time to laugh together. Either way in the evening when I leave my office I'm happy with the choice that I've made to be part of something so truly unique.

Pros

Honest communication, Tons of learning potential, visionary leadership

Cons

Honest communication is sometimes hard to hear-but that is what growth is about.

Not your average law firm!

Fast paced environment, but very rewarding. The team atmosphere makes any task or objective attainable. Supporting our attorneys is easy when you have owners willing to invest in the teams around you. Well staffed Legal Support, Finance, Marketing, Recruiting and Client Relations departments. More importantly, we all work together as we are focused on the same goals and objectives. The structure and organization make it easy to hit the ground running.

Pros

Great people, always growing, structured and organzied

Cons

None...you get what you give.

Fast Paced and High Volume

A typical day of work began at 8am and ended at 5pm. Quite often I was so loaded with work that I would clock out for lunch as required, but would often work through lunch as well. Between generating invoices for attorney review, editing per attorney instructions, and mailing final drafts - client billing took three full days. Thursday and Friday were left to catch up on collections, and A/P duties.

Pros

Benefits, hours

Cons

pay relative to workload, no room for advancement

Happy to be Working Here

I have a considerably good benefits package in addition to working in a great office culture. Everyone here is respectful and hard-working. No one here wastes time or is not passionate about what they do. I enjoy coming to work every day!

Great Place to Work

Tully Rinckey PLLC has made a great work home for me. The attorneys are talented, client services oriented, and really wonderful to work with. There is a system in place for work redistribution when necessary as well. I really enjoy the team atmosphere and definitely recommend the firm to anyone who is considering a position here!

Pros

Benefits; Other Employees

Exceptional Growth Opportunities

As a long term employee of the firm, I can attest to the exceptional growth opportunities offered for a job well done. Tully Rinckey PLLC challenges its employees to consistently achieve the best possible results. High standards are a major contributing factor to the firm's overall exponential growth. Additionally, the Tully Rinckey Team is an outstanding group of people and a great environment to grow your career.

Exceptional Career Development Opportunity

Tully Rinckey PLLC is an outstanding customer service-oriented business that enables professionals to establish themselves and enhance their careers. The firm offers exceptional benefits and competitive compensation. My experience with the firm has introduced me to exceptional people and has benefited my ability to develop as a professional.

Nice Job

I was able to refine my accounts receivables skills. I also like that there are many people to learn from.

Pros

A lot of interaction of others in the accounting field to learn from.

Cons

Not much room for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tully Rinckey PLLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Tully Rinckey PLLC in popular locations

• Tully Rinckey PLLC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?