Tully Rinckey PLLC Employee Review

View all Tully Rinckey PLLC reviews

Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 11, 2014
I wasn’t just looking for a job. I was looking for a career! I interviewed with the hiring manager and was quickly called back for an interview with a member of upper management. From first interview to receiving my offer letter, the whole process only took three weeks (during a major holiday season). The work environment is professional and there is always another team member willing to help. This was definitely a great career decision for me.

Other Tully Rinckey PLLC Employee Reviews

Great Job
Client Relations (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 11, 2018
This job really helped me grow professionally and helped me develop skills I will use later on in life. It is a fast pace environment with great management.
Pros
Bagel Wednesday
Cons
Poor paying structure
Team Oriented Environment
Operations (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 15, 2018
The firm rewards hard working individuals and is always looking to update policies to improve the workplace. You get to work with some talented individuals and everyone plays a role in the firm's continued growth. Employees are recognized on a weekly basis when quality work is performed and goals are hit.
Pros
Great team members, Clear Company Vision

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tully Rinckey PLLC. Our community is ready to answer.