Turn Key Health Clinics Employee Reviews

worst place ever
LPN (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 11, 2018
cut throat , very poor management lies are told at interview then when you start working schedules changed daily people are late all the time some get in trouble some don't HSA DON ALWAYS TALK ABOUT OTHERS NO TIME OFF /... They are the worst company ever
Pros
Non
Worse job ever
LPN (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs National Park, ARMarch 29, 2018
My co workers were great. They hired a young kid for our HSA whom cut all of our hours and hired his friends to work. The insurance for your family is so high it takes most of you check.
Don’t do it.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 27, 2018
The administration in Tulsa is terrible. The HSA doesn’t communicate with the DON. Schedules are changed abruptly without notice. You are not supported . Policy is changed or made up on the spot. They hire nurses with years less experience for much more than employees who were hired at contract. Make sure you get everything written either in a text or thru email if it comes from admin..they continuously change their story to jail staff. Make sure your malpractice insurance is paid up if you plan on working for this “team”.
Pros
Exposed to many new things
Cons
Administration and politics
Very risky place to work
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Muskogee, OKDecember 12, 2017
This is the worst company for which I have ever worked. If you value your license you will stay away from this company at all costs. You will find yourself quickly in legal trouble due to their policies. The management is completely malignant. Please do not believe the "glowing" job summaries. They are likely "encouraged" by the management.
Pros
The inmates who are depending on us for medical care
Cons
The management's insistence on not providing appropriate medical care.
Great company, room for advancement
Regional Nurse (Current Employee) –  ArkansasDecember 9, 2017
I couldn't have been blessed with a better company to work for. I started out at the bottom and with the right management team leading me I worked my way up to the management team. I continue to grow with the company and continue to learn everyday. This company takes care of its staff and provides the leadership it takes to run proficiently.
Pros
Good work ethics
Great Pay and Benefits
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  ArkansasDecember 9, 2017
I have been a nurse for several years and absolutely love working for this company! Great pay and benefits plus the regional nurse for Arkansas is simply AMAZING. She always has your back and jumps into help and organize when needed! I constantly feel appreciated.
Pros
Well compensated, great benefits.
Fun and Relaxed work Environment
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARDecember 8, 2017
I enjoy working for TurnKey Health Clinincs. The work environment is relaxed and slower paced thatn most nursing jobs. The management is always there to help or guide you when you have questions. I love the hours that I work. It allows me to have more time with my family. I would recommend TurnKey health Clinics to any nurse out there looking for a good job with insurance, benefits, great management, and competitive pay!
Pros
Relaxed, Good pay, Good benefits, Insurance, Great hours, Laid back
Would not recommend employment with this company
Correctional Nurse (Former Employee) –  ArkansasDecember 1, 2017
Don’t work for this company unless you want to have numerous promises made to you that are either never kept or eventually reneged on. They make decisions about your employment status without consulting you. Good luck getting them to reply back to you if you need anything that it not to their benefit. The corporate office is compiled of treacherous individual’s who care nothing about the staff below them other than viewing them as work horses and attempting to turn them into in-compassionate individuals like themselves who care about nothing but the almighty dollar even at the expense of their “valued employees”. The new regional nurse manager for Arkansas talks to staff members disrespectfully, undermines the efforts of loyal and diligent employees, and feels as though she must often remind them of her title. If you are a honest and hardworking individual then this is not the place for you becuz you will be taken advantage of and not compensated for your efforts.
Official response from Turn Key Health Clinics
December 7, 2017

Turn Key strongly regrets anytime an employee turns in their resignation. We pride ourselves on providing the best working environment for all our employees, however as in any profession there will be times in which we will not be able to please everyone.

Turn Key has policies and procedures in place which can maximize our employees’ ability to be successful and well compensated. These same policies and procedures allow us to meet our continued commitment to high quality care. Our open door policy allows us to be available to speak with any employee when requested

Turn Key categorically denies the statements made by this former employee and remains dedicated as it always has to providing quality services to our clients while at the same time creating a work atmosphere in which our employees be successful.

Fun, never a dull moment
LPN (Current Employee) –  Okemah, OKNovember 10, 2017
I have worked for Turn Key for over a year and have enjoyed every minute I have worked. Working only a few hours a week in my county allows me to be able to travel to other counties and help when needed. The knowledge I have gained is amazing. My boss is such an amazing lady who goes out of her way to make you feel appreciated and this alone has helped me with my own self esteem. If you are looking for a job that never has a dull moment and you work as a team then this is the one!!
Pros
Its all Great!
Cons
Very stressful due to management
LPN (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 3, 2017
Loved the job, management however - NOT. They could care less about the employees. Always short handed. The HSA is a very mean person who tries to make everyone as miserable as they are. I use to think the CEO cared, but after the stuff that is going on at Tulsa County Jail, not anymore.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Management, always short-handed
Worst Employer!!!!
RN (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 22, 2017
Unethical, Lies, Manipulation, Back stabbing, unreasonable expectations... and thats from the very top to middle mgmt! Corporate has completely unethical practices. They expect you to live, eat & breathe Turn key & if you dont they will push you out, make you quit. Theyll send you home without pay for no reason. They will stay understaffed on purpose & expect everyone else to kill their self to keep the place running while they take vacations or long weekends

You really dont want to get caught up in that disaster!
Everyone is replaceable & means nothing to them. Less than human
Pros
some good people that have been there longer than the mgmt
Cons
EVERYTHING! Worst employer!!! Constantly looking over your shoulder
Fantastic company to work for.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Chickasha, OKJuly 19, 2017
Each day was a different day at work. I never knew what I was going to see or what would happen. Correctional nursing is a whole different world of nursing. I enjoyed the team I worked with and learned something new everyday.
Pros
Not having to see the patients alone. There was always at least one officer with us.
Really think about it..
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 21, 2017
Things are not how they seem in the interview! The nurses that stay and keep things together are not only unrecognized, but paid much less than the new nurses that are brought in with no experience. Always working short handed and often staying 20 hours at a time due to incorrect schedule that admin can't seem to figure out. Schedule is constantly changed and sometimes you aren't even notified.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Administration
this is absolutely the worst company i have ever worked for.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 10, 2017
You are always over worked and underpaid. They will start new employees out at up to $6.00 more an hour than the ones that have been there through the hard times. Well there has never not been a hard time after working there for 6 months. I would never ever recommend this employer to anyone.
Pros
The employees you work with
Cons
All administration. stay behind closed doors
I loved the job.Just not the medical side
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Chickasha, OKMay 26, 2017
I absolutely loved the job.I didn't like how the "D.O.N" picked and chose her "pets"..Medical was So unorganized it was ridiculous.But if you was a "pet" then you were great! When interviewing for a position, I don't think it's professional to hire your "friends".It definitely makes for a lot of tension
Love working for this company
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Chickasha, OKMay 18, 2017
I currently work here and love it! We are protected well and are able to do our jobs effectively. We are shown appreciation by our D.O.N. ok a daily basis and we are all a team! Would highly suggest working for this company!!
Pros
Great benefits and PTO
Definitely never a dull moment!!!! Busy but productive.Great group of employees who work well together.
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 3, 2017
I see much improvement since Turnkey took over the jail.Mgmt has come in and made a lot of good changes.Their hiring a lot of new staff, which makes everyone's job easier.There is a lot of changes for the better.Great Company to work for!
Pros
lots of experience, great teamwork, mgmt, benefits
Cons
pay
Never boring. Not for the faint of heart.
LPN (Current Employee) –  OklahomaMay 3, 2017
LOVE LOVE LOVE this company and staff. Administration is the greatest. I feel they always have your back, IF YOU FOLLOW POLICY. Corp. Office always willing to help. Would recommended this employer as great to work for.
Pros
Great Pay and Benefits
Great Employer
APRN (Current Employee) –  ArkansasMay 2, 2017
Wonderful people from Corporate to the front lines of the medical departments. Exciting to work every day. Great patient care toward the county jail inmates of Arkansas.
Safety not promised
Corrections Nurse (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OKMay 2, 2017
The pay is great, hours long, work easy but it is up to the guards to protect you. I would help out at different jail sites and some would allow inmates to reach over medication carts and touch your hair. If you asked them to do something they would laugh and tell you to toughen up. This is not a job for the cute and sensitive nurse. Be objective and have no compassion. That is how those nurses last more than a few months.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Safety

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Turn Key Health Clinics. Our community is ready to answer.

Turn Key Health Clinics Reviews by Location