Turnberry
66Average

Turnberry Employee Reviews

Great place to work if you are not lazy, cause it’s a very busy Hotel. The administration team are very good and helpful, but most of the floor managers do whatever they want with the employee, the good thing is if you let the HR know about your situation, they will be help you fairly. I will recommend this place to anybody that looking for an opportunity.
There is much work to do to get the systems to be best in class. Most systems are seperate and do not talk to each other. The goal is to get these systems to interface with one another and recduce the manual processes and chance of error.
This was an unforgettable work experience, as my first actual job within the legal environment I was able to obtain valuable knowledge and experience that is currently useful in my educational journey to Law School.
It was a good place to work and I'm happy I was a part of this beautiful family. Also my work was very dynamic so I was able to meet a lot of people. It was a good experience
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
No work life balanced. Owner does not value employees. High turnover rate among management and staff. High pressure and stressful position. Raises are non-existent, unless you move to another position.
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know people from different cultures.  As a new hire, they'll always be on top of you !If by any chance you want to make use of the printer,, you better pay for it! They will always make a big deal out of it!  Even if you're printing 1 page, which may cost 0.05 ,They will make you pay for it and wont make any exceptions on that! Whenever they hire you they don't tell you that you'll be working "part time" 5 days of the week , they do this, so they dont have to give you full benefits and then they'll give you a 15 minutes break !! You work the whole day standing on your feet for a 15 minutes break ! Like Seriously! Your schedule changes every week !
The company was a great company to work for but its a lot of racism. All the black people were dish washers and buss boys and all the front of the house were Latino or white. I was the only hostess of African decent ad was warned everyday to be on my A game. The guests were extremely racist. The staff knew it and would have the white girl and Latino girl sit the guests that looked at me in disgust. It was very overwhelming for me. Some days I would just go cry and tell myself i needed to pay my bills
Great place to build A career and learning new things each day as you go on meeting new people from different cultures and a very fun place to work nothing better than teamwork at Turnberry I guarantee you you won’t regret it
you work under pressure. there is little fellowship. little companionship, the good thing is that it is a stable job. payments are punctual and every end they get the most strenuous employee. It was good after all to work there, I really learned.
Pros
lunches at the end of the month, breadkfast thursday only
Cons
they have emergency kit
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Turnberry?
Work company to work for don’t even waste your time the whole management Don’t like black people. And they like to fired people without a notice and talk behind their employees back. Just a sad place to work for
Large and a staple South Florida company. Great company to start in and learn about the development and management side of real estate and development.
Upon being hired at Turnberry, it was known that the company was an excellent strong company to work for. However during my tenure something inside the organization happened and caused the company to split and go through reorganization and in doing so. The company decided to engage in restructuring, this was of course an unfortunate situation, and with that’s many positions were eliminated including mine for no apparent reason. However the company was fair with their exit package. I hope they are able to recover.
In terms of Hospitality jobs Turnberry is one of the best properties to work at. When I worked there they provided all uniforms including washing and pressing. The had a full size cafeteria which provides free meals throughout the day. Employee discounts are good. The only downside was uncertainty in terms of upper management. At the time there was a lot of turn over with GM's, and Department heads. This resulted in a steady stream of policy changes which became quite confusing.
Pros
Free Lunch, Uniforms Provided
Cons
Too much uppermanagement turnover
Very challenging company. Basic secretarial daily functions. I learned how to negotiate leases between a tenant and landlord. Help brought in many new tenants in mall.
Pros
Free lunches, dinners, cocktail parties
Cons
Great healthcare benefits
Turnberry is dedicated to creating exceptional communities that offer enduring value, authenticity of place and greater sense of belonging for those who inhabit them.
Great place to work. Very family oriented. Eventhough I was included in their larest round of layoffs, I would still recommend them. During this tough time, they have been very supportive and are even helping me find a new job.
Turnberry is the good places for some body work they're giving you enough day to work to pay your bills they're like to make. Party for all employers they're make you satisfied, and they have a free lunches, free parking they have a group comes every year to give you good tips.And than no discrimination.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
encargada en la logistica e inventraio del restaurante junto a otro companeros. trabajaos de oficina y asistente adminitrativo del restaurante
This is a great but flaw company because of its quick growth. If you have skill this is a great company to start but be warn base on my experience, management is a mixed bag and the work culture is confusing to me. I have been in the company over two years and I still don't understand it and it seems you just have to have some close co-workers and stick with that.
Pros
Big company with a lot of opportunity
Cons
Very bad work hours and they are never stable. Expect all possible hours like an Airport job.
Excellent corporate. My job was to account and report on the recently completed $213.5 million Aventura Mall Expansion project. The construction / development team for that project performed extremely well.
The contrition part of turnberry can be very demanding. I worked from 6:30 a.m to 5:30 P.M. form Monday-Friday and 6:30 A.M. -3:30 P.M. every other Saturday.
  1. Employee Reviews