Turnberry Employee Reviews

Intern (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 20, 2018
I was really excited for the opportunity to Intern here. The people are great, management is really down to earth and appreciates the uniqueness of every individual. A typical day for me consist on working on projects. People are very friendly here and Turnberry teaches you many things. They really do believe in being exceptional in everything that they do. The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to think critically to accomplish a task without being micromanaged.
Pros
Friendliness, Learning opportunities, Career Advancment
Cons
None that I can think of.
Great Organization.
Front Desk (Current Employee) –  CourtyardMay 30, 2018
Seems like a great organization to work for. Very well organized and professional. Great benefits. Great Management, with leadership skills. Would recommend to anyone.
Pros
Free Lunch
Great benefits and great people but poor direct manger
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLMay 22, 2018
was a great location and great coworkers. great benefits. very poor direct manger with very bad people skills. threaten to fire me for taking off to be at the birth of my son after agreeing to it when I was hired. as far as the job, new problems each day keep you on your toes. many locations made it fun to travel and see new faces each day.
Pros
new isues make it exciting and good people
Cons
poor manager made pros not worth it
June 15, 2018

We are very sorry for the negative experience you had with us. It's helpful to understand what was included in your day-to-day tasks.

Low salaries
Food & Beverage Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLMay 14, 2018
I was doing all of the department's manager work without being recognized for it, employees training, inventories, schedule, payroll and somebody else would get the bonuses and even though the GM knew about it he would not do anything because they were friends
June 15, 2018

Thank you so much for your review and sharing your experience! It must have been quite a career development experience for you.

We are also very sorry about your negative experience.

Wish nothing but a bright future for you!

Great company to work for
Bistro Attendant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 1, 2018
Everyone employed at turnberry has been very nice and my first week of employment has been very informative with plenty opportunities to learn about the company and opportunities for growth with in
Pros
Free training meals, discounts at various locations
June 15, 2018

We are also excited to watch your career grow with us!

Great place
Chef (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 1, 2018
Good job great benefits great management cool job place to grow up as employee great carrot cake team building activity fun place to work respectfully place
June 15, 2018

We are glad that you enjoy the workplace, Chef!

Good workplace good staff
Bistro Attendant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 1, 2018
I really like how the associates and management work together to make everything go smoothly. Everyone has great customer service and always know how to help any given situation.
Pros
Benefits, pay, experience.
Cons
Short breaks, get up early.
June 15, 2018

Thank you for your review and for sharing the positive feedback! Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown ranks #9 out of 669 hotels in Orlando, according to the ranking on TripAdvisor! We are glad to have you as part of the Orlando team!

Great place to work at
FD (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLApril 23, 2018
Everyone at turnberry was very nice and friendly
Happy I got to work at a great establishment and made many new friends along the way. Excited for what the future has in stock with the company and me
June 15, 2018

Thank you very much for your review and for sharing the positive feedback! We are looking forward to growing with you!

Great brand
Executive Assistant & Site Administrator (Former Employee) –  Adventura, FLApril 9, 2018
Exciting Projects with super marketing and recognition. The Brand is multi-generational and has strong presence in SE FLA. Sub Contractors respect their contracts and offer high quality workmanship. City Inspectors sign off easily with quality projects. Trades bid well making scheduling smoother.
June 15, 2018

Thank you for your review and for sharing the positive feedback! We are very proud of our multi-portfolio! Providing top-notch quality projects and service is Turnberry's goal.

Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 26, 2018
I love the company, great benefits, great work environment, great staff, great HR staff. I am very happy to be back working with this company.
Thank you!
June 15, 2018

Thank you for your review and for sharing your positive feedback! We are glad to have you back on the team too!

relocate
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLJanuary 28, 2018
Turnberry is a great place great people friendly environment. Awesome Management, The resident treat you like family very stress free. This place will help me grow.
February 13, 2018

Thank you for your review and for sharing your positive feedback. We are also excited to watch your career grow with us. Keep up the great work!

n.a
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJanuary 28, 2018
not much to say the typical day at work is just to make sure the guest have a clean and peaceful place where the resident live. when the nannies comes check them in.
February 13, 2018

Thank you for your review. It's helpful to understand what was included in your day-to-day tasks.

Best work environment
Construction Superintendent (Current Employee) –  North Miami, FLJanuary 26, 2018
From the top down, Turnberry, promotes success through support and providing tools and guidance required to achieve goals. Benefits are excellent and opportunities for growth are available. Strengths and weaknesses are recognized fairly.
Pros
Excellent benefits, Pay meets or exceeds industry standard, Discounts are provided at Turnberry properties.
January 28, 2018

Thank you for your review. It's wonderful to hear positive feedback about your career with Turnberry, especially that you are provided the tools and guidance to succeed in your role. Keep up the great work!

Great Project
(Large General Contractor Las Vegas) (FONTAINBLEAU (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 18, 2018
I had two project engineers that worked directly for me. Project went banked Rup end 2009.
Managed all Mechanical, Electrical, Fire Protection, and Fire Alarm contractors on the Garage/Central Plant (8-2000-ton chillers and matching cooling tower on the roof). Planning organized and scheduled all work in these areas of the project. Reviewed all mechanical submittals and commented approved or Revise and resubmit for the Fontainebleau project. Was also responsible for the commissioning process for the general contractor (Turnberry West). Reviewed all commissioning documents with the commissioning agent.
Pros
Great Team
January 28, 2018

Thank you for your review, we're pleased to hear that your experience was positive and you were surrounded by a great team.

Family Oriented Company run as a Corporate Company
Retail Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLJanuary 18, 2018
The company provides daily breakfast for its employees (Bagels, Cereal, Fruits and coffee)

Review emails for any lease updates.

Prepare Monthly Forecast, monthly journal entries, accruals as wells as financial package reporting, monthly variance explanations and lenders reports.

is a very quiet culture.
Pros
Free Breakfast
Cons
Very Quiet and Cold
January 28, 2018

Thank you for your review. It's wonderful to hear you enjoy the benefits, including delicious breakfast!

friendly place to work
sales associate in a retail store (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 16, 2018
best customer service, stuff very friendly ,management very helpful ,hard workers ,I had in amazing experience with all my teammates thank you for this opportunity.
January 28, 2018

Thank you for your review. This is excellent feedback, and we agree - hard working team members can make for a great place to work.

Great place to be!
Director of Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Hallandale Beach, FLJanuary 15, 2018
Since I started at the Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach - Aventura, a Turnberry property, I've been extremely impressed by the warm and inviting welcome I've received; the upper managements positive reinforcement of bringing on-board; the work-life balance that is impressed on the entire staff; and great sales team that I have to work with. I am looking forward to a long tenure with the Turnberry family!
January 28, 2018

Thank you for your review and wonderful feedback. We're also looking forward to watching you 'be exceptional' in your career at Turnberry.

Busy and High Demand
VISITOR SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLJanuary 7, 2018
Interacting with Visitors from all over the world that comes to the Mall to shop.I learned to multi task in assisting customers using multi languages. My supervisors are very attentive and helpful,and encouraging to the employees. I enjoy working with people however the customers/visitors that come to the Mall are very demanding and not very patient.I would say the hardest part of the job is standing on your feet eight hours a day or more. I enjoy helping the customers and working with a excellent team.
Pros
friendly working environment and nice co-workers.
Cons
too many hours on your feet .
January 28, 2018

Thank you for your review. We understand that your job can be physically demanding, and thank you for being a friendly and welcoming presence to all of our visitors. Please keep up the great work!

Great place to work!!
Hotel Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 26, 2017
Great place to work with caring and professional team members. There is endless advancement opportunities with this company. They care very much about not only their assets but the teams at them.
January 1, 2018

Thank you for your review. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoy working with your team members and recognize the advancement opportunities within Turnberry.

Hilton Nashville Downtown is a GREAT place to work!!
Sales Coordinator/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 22, 2017
I work at the Hilton in downtown Nashville and I absolutely love coming to work. When I go home every evening I feel accomplished and proud of the day I had. I have worked here for about 5 years and have advanced within the company. Our property is very culturally diverse. We are also very active in our community. My favorite thing is when we volunteer at Nashville Humane or we get to bring in supplies for the dogs and cats.
January 1, 2018

Thank you for your review. It's wonderful to hear such positive feedback about your career with Turnberry at the Hilton Nashville Downtown, especially the opportunities provided for community service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Turnberry. Our community is ready to answer.